''Smart, Subsatntive' New Hillary' Ad - aka 'SEXIST New Hillary Ad'

Vote for me, because I have a stanky vagina!
I didn't think that kind of thing bothered people who still think poopy-pants Reagan was a hero.
Reagan had a message and followed through on it. During his administration he gave Americans a reason to be proud of their nation and a vision of how great the nation could become. The greatness was to come not from inside the Beltway, but from the people themselves.
Now, here we are 35 years later. Instead of explaining how Clinton can do great things and inspire the people to do the same without the government hovering over us like a mother hen, you have nothing positive to say about Clinton . You responded with "well Reagan...".....

Gorbachev tear down this wall! Quit rewriting history. Obama draws imaginary red lines with his little crayon.
...and then cowers from them....

Obama is a nice guy IN OVER HIS HEAD----he has lousy advisors
The problem is he picked his advisors, shows even more incompetence.

no Pres acts alone-------Franklin had Eleanor (and before she died---his mother)
I don't know, Obama thinks he is the smartest man in the world. To bad he has proved himself wrong.

I didn't think that kind of thing bothered people who still think poopy-pants Reagan was a hero.
He was, why are you trying to rewrite history?
Hero or poopy-pants?
You covered that already. Instead of cutting down on someone who was POTUS over 30 years ago, why not tell your side of the story. Tell us how a Hillary Clinton admin will bring this country out its current malaise and make it great again.
Just post a list of things Clinton will do as a matter of policy that will move the nation forward.
In other words, what is her message.

Hero or poopy-pants?
He brought down the USSR. What has Obama done, scaring issis at the global warming summit?
The Soviet people brought down the USSR. Reagan wasn't even in office at the time. Obama had bin Laden killed. Reagan had Osama's buddies in for tea.
reagan_taliban_1985.jpg
You may think you can create your own reality, but you damned well know you have no right demanding the rest of us live in it.

Hero or poopy-pants?
He brought down the USSR. What has Obama done, scaring issis at the global warming summit?
The Soviet people brought down the USSR. Reagan wasn't even in office at the time. Obama had bin Laden killed. Reagan had Osama's buddies in for tea.
reagan_taliban_1985.jpg
You may think you can create your own reality, but you damned well know you have no right demanding the rest of us live in it.
He thinks Obama is a great president. That's all you should need to know, that he has no sense.

On planet liberal, they do not have a positive message. The only way liberals win elections is to knock down their opponents.

yeah-----repubs are sweet and mushy like teddy bears

On planet liberal, they do not have a positive message. The only way liberals win elections is to knock down their opponents.

If you would address the issue at hand, we'd then have a discussion.

If you would address the issue at hand, we'd then have a discussion.

the discussion seems to be-----mudslinging------the response is----it has been going on in the USA politics since "genesis"-----ie the end of the revolutionary war----or make that the colonial period. It is a very MUTUAL situation

is it your perception that the assault on the Berlin Wall occurred over night? That the people thought of this all by themselves?
Do you think Reagan did it all himself? Why does he get all the credit? He wasn't the one taking the risk of getting shot, if the E.German government suddenly changed its mind and decided to fire on the demonstrators.

Hillary hater ??? how poetic. I do not hate Hillary----HOWEVER -----I have not liked her since she published "HER RECIPE" for chocolate chip cookies as
proof of the motherly qualities. There is something not "COOKIE BAKER" about her. My mom made cookies------oatmeal-----she was convinced ----the most nutritious

is it your perception that the assault on the Berlin Wall occurred over night? That the people thought of this all by themselves?
Do you think Reagan did it all himself? Why does he get all the credit? He wasn't the one taking the risk of getting shot, if the E.German government suddenly changed its mind and decided to fire on the demonstrators.
If it wasn't for Reagan, the guy wouldn't be tearing the wall down. That's why he gets the credit.

If it wasn't for Reagan, the guy wouldn't be tearing the wall down. That's why he gets the credit.
The wall coming down was the culmination of decades of political action on our, our allies and the German people's part. Reagan's part, coming in at the very end, isn't even as important as Gorbachev's. He unwittingly did more than Reagan could have dreamed of.

The wall coming down was the culmination of decades of political action on our, our allies and the German people's part. Reagan's part, coming in at the very end, isn't even as important as Gorbachev's. He unwittingly did more than Reagan could have dreamed of.
Reagan scared the hell out of Gorbachev. He was a real leader and so be it he did great things. Unlike Obama saying he will scare Isis while attending a global warming summit. We have gone to the bottom of the hill with Obama.

Reagan scared the hell out of Gorbachev. He was a real leader and so be it he did great things. Unlike Obama saying he will scare Isis while attending a global warming summit. We have gone to the bottom of the hill with Obama.

HYPERBOLE

Vote Hillary just to piss off the wingnuts or whatever floats your boat.

Nov. 8, 2016 :party: :mm: :beer: :banana:

oh dear. pretty much what she's saying with that ad. good grief
she can't list any accomplishments because she doesn't have any. she was Bestowed SoS and she didn't do so hot in the position. ask the Stevens family about that

Forum List

Back