Smithfield Pork

Who here is boycotting Smithfield Pork? I am.
Wellll...it is owned by China..so there's that.

I wanted plenty of USMB morons to come in and make fools of themselves before disclosing this, but you beat me to it. You’re either a Democrat or the rare Republican with some knowledge.

View attachment 339572

Wholly owned!

How xenophobic of you! :auiqs.jpg:

There are so many benefits to not liking the taste or smell of most meat thus not eating it.

My natural taste of not liking the taste of most meat sure has benefits I never even thought of.

I think the only reason a meat eater would stop eating it would be cost. Which the last time I was at the store I glanced at the price of a pound of sausage. It was over 4 dollars a pound. Something like 4.49. I would think that with the price of most meat skyrocketing these days people would be forced to cut down their meat consumption.
A well placed 50 cent solution can feed you meat for 30 days or more, depending on how big of a rack that meat has on it...

This is true.

My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to come by.

Then BLAMO!

Their freezer was full of meat.

Unfortunately not everyone can do that these days.

There are so many benefits to not liking the taste or smell of most meat thus not eating it.

My natural taste of not liking the taste of most meat sure has benefits I never even thought of.

I think the only reason a meat eater would stop eating it would be cost. Which the last time I was at the store I glanced at the price of a pound of sausage. It was over 4 dollars a pound. Something like 4.49. I would think that with the price of most meat skyrocketing these days people would be forced to cut down their meat consumption.
and that's you. why against someone with different preferences than you. you really have an issue with letting people be themselves. seems you want them to be like you for everything. that isn't diversity, I thought you were a demofk.

Why are you lying and twisting my words to be something they aren't?

Oh yes, that's your game of projection. You are what you describe.

I have no problem with people eating meat. The reason why I don't is because I don't like the taste or smell. The smell will make me vomit until I'm dry heaving. It has absolutely nothing to do with any emotion I have for a cow. They are smelly, dirty animals who are only capable of classical conditioning or being on someone's plate.

My mom is from Texas. I grew up with half a cow in the freezer. I never liked the taste or smell. The chemo I was on made it worse, I actually am physically sickened by the smell. I grew up with my grandparents and relatives having cows in their pastures. Then in their freezers.

Eat all the beef, pork and whatever meat you want. I could careless.

Have fun paying the high prices. I was at Safeway this morning. I walked by the sausage/bacon area of the cooler. A pound of Jimmy Dean sausage is 4.99 today.

Enjoy the high prices.

and that's you. why against someone with different preferences than you. you really have an issue with letting people be themselves. seems you want them to be like you for everything. that isn't diversity, I thought you were a demofk.

Why are you lying and twisting my words to be something they aren't?

Oh yes, that's your game of projection. You are what you describe.

I have no problem with people eating meat. The reason why I don't is because I don't like the taste or smell. The smell will make me vomit until I'm dry heaving. It has absolutely nothing to do with any emotion I have for a cow. They are smelly, dirty animals who are only capable of classical conditioning or being on someone's plate.

My mom is from Texas. I grew up with half a cow in the freezer. I never liked the taste or smell. The chemo I was on made it worse, I actually am physically sickened by the smell. I grew up with my grandparents and relatives having cows in their pastures. Then in their freezers.

Eat all the beef, pork and whatever meat you want. I could careless.

Have fun paying the high prices. I was at Safeway this morning. I walked by the sausage/bacon area of the cooler. A pound of Jimmy Dean sausage is 4.99 today.

Enjoy the high prices.
Then what was the point of your initial post?

Forum List

Back