Smithfield Pork

Who here is boycotting Smithfield Pork? I am.
Wellll...it is owned by China..so there's that.

I wanted plenty of USMB morons to come in and make fools of themselves before disclosing this, but you beat me to it. You’re either a Democrat or the rare Republican with some knowledge.

View attachment 339572

Wholly owned!
are you against china owning it???

I wanted plenty of USMB morons to come in and make fools of themselves before disclosing this, but you beat me to it. You’re either a Democrat or the rare Republican with some knowledge.

View attachment 339572

Wholly owned!
Yes. Why aren’t you?

i love this. Wingnuts will automatically take the opposite stance than a Liberal, no matter what! Even when Fox and Trump drum up hatred for China, let a Liberal also badmouth China and all of a sudden - DEFEND CHINA!!!!!!!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 339572

Wholly owned!
Yes. Why aren’t you?

i love this. Wingnuts will automatically take the opposite stance than a Liberal, no matter what! Even when Fox and Trump drum up hatred for China, let a Liberal also badmouth China and all of a sudden - DEFEND CHINA!!!!!!!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
never said I wasnt,,in fact I am disgusted that dems and repubes have allowed it to happen,,,
and is why I have started getting ready to keep my own pigs on my farm

maybe thats why trump is hitting china so much,,glad to see you and trump are on the same page,,,

Why? I am eliminating pork from my diet. Many diseases and viruses are carried by pork.
Many diseases are carried by humans, but still some men want to put their dicks in another man's ass, which has those diseases. Pork, not so much because you can cook the disease out of the pork.

There are so many benefits to not liking the taste or smell of most meat thus not eating it.

My natural taste of not liking the taste of most meat sure has benefits I never even thought of.

I think the only reason a meat eater would stop eating it would be cost. Which the last time I was at the store I glanced at the price of a pound of sausage. It was over 4 dollars a pound. Something like 4.49. I would think that with the price of most meat skyrocketing these days people would be forced to cut down their meat consumption.

Too much pork! It needs to be vetoed.... (oh wait, that was the House version of the Heroes Act. :auiqs.jpg:)

While you're at it...why don't you just boycott Tyson chicken, too! :rolleyes:
he could just off himself and save the need to bitch about a food industry feeding hungry americans. just sayin.

There are so many benefits to not liking the taste or smell of most meat thus not eating it.

My natural taste of not liking the taste of most meat sure has benefits I never even thought of.

I think the only reason a meat eater would stop eating it would be cost. Which the last time I was at the store I glanced at the price of a pound of sausage. It was over 4 dollars a pound. Something like 4.49. I would think that with the price of most meat skyrocketing these days people would be forced to cut down their meat consumption.
A well placed 50 cent solution can feed you meat for 30 days or more, depending on how big of a rack that meat has on it...

A well placed 50 cent solution can feed you meat for 30 days or more, depending on how big of a rack that meat has on it...

and that's you. why against someone with different preferences than you. you really have an issue with letting people be themselves. seems you want them to be like you for everything. that isn't diversity, I thought you were a demofk.

Must be a liberal pajama boy. I know some women who could show him a thing or two.

Must be a liberal pajama boy. I know some women who could show him a thing or two.

so you didnt watch it,,,

so you didnt watch it,,,

Jeff Foxworthy is funny, but to some, he would be a champion for his video.

Why? I am eliminating pork from my diet. Many diseases and viruses are carried by pork.
Many diseases are carried by humans, but still some men want to put their dicks in another man's ass, which has those diseases. Pork, not so much because you can cook the disease out of the pork.

Heterosexuals also carry diseases. So, the lesson is stick with one person.

Forum List

Back