Smoke Rises Above The Historic First Baptist Church In Downtown Dallas

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Smoke rises above the historic First Baptist Church in downtown Dallas​

The historic church was built in 1868 with its sanctuary added in 1890​

Published July 19, 2024 10:12pm EDT

A fire that broke out Friday at the First Baptist Dallas church, a landmark in the city’s downtown, appeared to cause major damage to an old part of the church complex.
The church’s pastor, the Rev. Robert Jeffress, said that he understood from his conversations with fire officials that in the fire’s final phase, the roof of what is known as the historic sanctuary had collapsed.
“We will have to see about whether we try to recreate it or do something else,” he said in an interview.
Dallas Fire-Rescue did not immediately provide information about the fire, but a spokesman told The Dallas Morning news that part of the structure had collapsed.
1721457954363.png

So much I could say about this because I have seen so much.

The tornados that knock down steeples and bells from ONLY certain churches.
The hurricanes that knock down only certain church marquees.

We know exactly what's going in those churches and their organizations.

People HATE the truth

Especially if they are hell bound heathens; they hate the truth.

They tried to murder Trump.... God's chosen vessel for president for the next 4 years. God is calling the role... the death role, and cleaning up these filthy churches.

All sin is now "WELCOME" into the churches today. All that filthy have sex now and get married later, all that adultery church members sleeping with other couples in the church, and the incest and child molestation.... I won't even speak on it. All in the church!

Believers playing God for a fool. Time is up on that. It's judgment time.

Last edited:
God's churches have become where you go if are a sinner and love it.

How the heck that that happen in this day and time???

It happen because of sorry pastors at the pulpits "REFUSING" to teach the Word of God. Instead they are tickling ears for profits.

They tried to murder Trump.... God's chosen vessel for president for the next 4 years. God is calling the role... the death, role and cleaning up these filthy churches.

All sin is now "WELCOME" into the churches today. All that filthy have sex now and get married later, all that adultery church members sleeping with other couples in the church, and the incest and child molestation.... I won't even speak on it. All in the church!

Believers playing God for a fool. Time is up on that. It's judgment time.
It sounds like the return of the big $$$$$ TV(now internet) mega churches of fire, hail & brimstone. Maybe Jimma Da' Bakker & Tammy Faye Da' Faker can get back together again & resurrect "The Fir$t Church Of The Immaculate Collection Plate"!

So much I could say about this because I have seen so much.

The tornados that knock down steeples and bells from ONLY certain churches.
The hurricanes that knock down only certain church marquees.

We know exactly what's going in those churches and their organizations.
"we" do???

Ummm Jefress is a big Trump supporter, and First Baptist isn't a 'mega church'. I have no idea what you're babbling about.

God's churches have become where you go if are a sinner and love it.

How the heck that that happen in this day and time???

It happen because of sorry pastors at the pulpits "REFUSING" to teach the Word of God. Instead they are tickling ears for profits.

So you think they should be sending you money instead?

Forum List

Back