Smollett has now been arrested

You see, your post was good, then you used a derogatory term, so now no one will see the merit in your argument. You foiled yourself.
what was that?
You said "negro", so there is no point for anyone to thoughtfully examine anything else you said. No one cares about what racists think.

I use that word when referring to Negro Spirituals. I hope the SJWs never come up with a different word for that.

It's a beautiful, and wholly American thing. Serious part of Americana.

Those songs drip history.
Negro spirituals arent racist. Calling someone a negro is. This isnt exactly a secret.

lol rubbish, it's no different than using the term Caucasian'. that's just your racist opinion; not everyone is obligated to pander to stupid redefinition of words,
Im racist? Against who? White people?

what was that?
You said "negro", so there is no point for anyone to thoughtfully examine anything else you said. No one cares about what racists think.

I use that word when referring to Negro Spirituals. I hope the SJWs never come up with a different word for that.

Negro spirituals arent racist. Calling someone a negro is. This isnt exactly a secret.

lol rubbish, it's no different than using the term Caucasian'. that's just your racist opinion; not everyone is obligated to pander to stupid redefinition of words,
you don't get it. but it's your race hating that causes that condition. to talk down to negros is racist. you think you are better than them thinking they can't handle being called a negro. who are you whitey?

isn't that who they are? why are you against someone being called who they are? I'm Irish. fk, I'm real white irish. so? you haven't explained why it's racist.

Are you an apologist for the white man?
Its a bigoted term. Thats why you used it.
cause you say so? too fking funny. are they all south african? Black? give us your politically correct word. let's see it. seems you are a race baitor
Everyone who isnt racist thinks its racist to call someone a negro. You should avoid racial epithats at all costs. It only undermines your agruments.
no that's an agenda of racial hate for politically correct assholes.
I hate PC culture more than anyone. It isnt "PC" to abhore racist terms.

you don't get it. but it's your race hating that causes that condition. to talk down to negros is racist. you think you are better than them thinking they can't handle being called a negro. who are you whitey?
You clearly dont know who i am. You might want to see my work in the race relations section before continuing. Im the furthest thing from an apologist for criminal behavior in the black community. :laugh:

You clearly dont know who i am. You might want to see my work in the race relations section before continuing. Im the furthest thing from an apologist for criminal behavior in the black community. :laugh:
well sure you are if you think using negro means someone is racist. but hey, I don't know you and i really don't care who or what you do.

You see, your post was good, then you used a derogatory term, so now no one will see the merit in your argument. You foiled yourself.
what was that?

True or false, black people hate being called "negro"?

what was that?

shit, they call each other the 'n' word. Let's see how honest you really are. right?

Jc, it is inflammatory and you know it. Just as crackers is.

well sure you are if you think using negro means someone is racist. but hey, I don't know you and i really don't care who or what you do.

If you arent racist, thats great! If you use derogatory terms however, people will assume you are, which ruins any argument you might make, so those terms should be avoided at all costs.

Jc, it is inflammatory and you know it. Just as crackers is.
monkey?

If you arent racist, thats great! If you use derogatory terms however, people will assume you are, which ruins any argument you might make, so those terms should be avoided at all costs.
it isn't derogatory. I take no lead from an internet message boarder.

That's a horrible thing to do in order to save your job.

I remember when I was 6 I told my mom some boys tried to steal my bike. It was the first time I tried getting away with a lie. My mom must have known I was making it up. The more questions she asked the harder it was to stay committed to the lie.

It's like this guy is a child. This is something only a stupid child would try.
It is a horrible thing to do, but no one is disputing that, that's a given.

Celebrities do a lot of childish things, generally speaking in my opinion.

Humans can't handle fame.
No no. You don't get to brush this off and blame this on being a celebrity, or plumber, or banker. Breaking the law, lying, wasting people's time, hurting the real victims of violence, blacks and gays, etc.

That's like making the excuse Trump didn't know what he was doing was wrong because he's new at this politics thing. Ryan on Trump: 'He's just new to this' - CNNPolitics

Every celebrity in Hollywood knows not to make up a story like this. There must be something seriously wrong with this guy. If you can't convince a liberal like me, he doesn't stand a chance. Jail time and I don't see him coming back from this. Mel Gibson came back but I don't think this guy will. He's not that talented. And if he is banking on the black community forget it he's gay. Maybe he can get a guest appearance on Martin or Blackish.

And stop rallying around people just because they are black. He's a fucking weirdo no matter what his sexual preference or skin color is. I would have defended the guy wholeheartedly until now. Now fuck him. Admit it he's fucked and rightfully so.

what was that?

Utterly false. They just pretend to be 'offended' just to be assholes about everything.

isn't that who they are? why are you against someone being called who they are? I'm Irish. fk, I'm real white irish. so? you haven't explained why it's racist.

Are you an apologist for the white man?
Its a bigoted term. Thats why you used it.
cause you say so? too fking funny. are they all south african? Black? give us your politically correct word. let's see it. seems you are a race baitor
Everyone who isnt racist thinks its racist to call someone a negro. You should avoid racial epithats at all costs. It only undermines your agruments.
no that's an agenda of racial hate for politically correct assholes.
Nah, youre saying negro to intentionally be aggressive. You know why you said it. Dont feign innocence now.

I wonder what stupid comments the unhinged Maxine Waters will say now after the truth comes out. Her dumb ass blamed Trump when it was all debunked.

shit, they call each other the 'n' word. Let's see how honest you really are. right?
Its a different word, but the black people who do use it are dumb fucks.

This Smollett guy is pathetic like the typical Trump hater.

But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

Utterly false. They just pretend to be 'offended' just to be assholes about everything.
Thats true, but i think when it comes to the N word, we give them a pass. I sure as fuck dont want to be called a cracker.

Forum List

Back