Smollett has now been arrested

It's offical Jussie Smollett has now been arrested over his hate crime claim.
Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of faking attack
Robin Roberts Forced To Admit Jussie Is A Bold-Faced Liar…
Posted by Kane on February 21, 2019 9:00 am

UPDATE – ABC has removed the Robin Roberts video from Youtube and replaced it with an almost identical clip.This substitute video however does not show the stunned reaction from Roberts.
Robin Roberts Forced To Admit Jussie Is A Bold-Faced Liar… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Look, in the sixties, during their fight for civil rights, Blacks let it be known they felt Negro and colored people as terms, were being used as insults, almost as much as ******. They took them as euphemisms. Out of respect, non racists decided not to use the terms. Now, you can respect their feelings or not, but if you choose not to, don’t be surprised to be considered a racist.
Jc, it is inflammatory and you know it. Just as crackers is.
you don't get it. but it's your race hating that causes that condition. to talk down to negros is racist. you think you are better than them thinking they can't handle being called a negro. who are you whitey?
You clearly dont know who i am. You might want to see my work in the race relations section before continuing. Im the furthest thing from an apologist for criminal behavior in the black community. :laugh:
well sure you are if you think using negro means someone is racist. but hey, I don't know you and i really don't care who or what you do.
monkey?
oh horse hockey. post something up.

Hey Jussie! This is what "Justice" smells like.

Now Smellit!

SMELLIT!

SMELLLITTT!!

:laughing0301:

They didn't get jail time, nor will they.

So why the screams for Jussie to fry for this all of a sudden?
I'm mad because he made us liberals look stupid, set the movement back and gave the con assholes ammo.

He committed multiple premeditated crimes designed to divide the nation. They rehearsed it even!
So has Trump. And look at how Don Jr got away with his crimes and so far hasn't been charged.

Judge Napolitano: I Expect Donald Trump Jr. Will Be Indicted

He committed multiple premeditated crimes designed to divide the nation. They rehearsed it even!
So has Trump. And look at how Don Jr got away with his crimes and so far hasn't been charged.

Judge Napolitano: I Expect Donald Trump Jr. Will Be Indicted

TRUMP! No one has pointed out the fact that this mans only motive for this act was because he felt he wasn’t being payed enough. What a piece of shit.

So. All Napolitano. And if Jr. catches a charge, l I’ll bet it’s a nothing charge. Not Russian collision.
  1. April 2016: He claimed the SCOTUS decision ruling that voting districts should be based total population would inevitably lead to massive amounts of non-citizens fraudulently voting. Well, we’ve had an entire presidential election since the decision came down, and so far, there’s been no credible evidence of massive voter fraud at the hands of non-citizens. “Voter fraud” was a popular cry around election time, but everyone from state governors to Trump’s own counsel has definitively said there has been exactly zero evidence of the fraud Nap predicted.
  2. Fall 2016: Napolitano was “100-percent certain” Hillary Clinton was about to be prosecuted. Undoubtedly, emailgate was a significant factor in Clinton’s November loss; but real legal experts generally agreed that there wasn’t much in the way of actual indictable criminal offenses. Judge Nap, though, was absolutely certain that Hillary was about to become federal prison’s newest inmate. On air, he stated,”the evidence of her guilt is overwhelming,” and, that he was “100-percent certain” that the FBI has enough evidence to indict and convict. Even FBI director James Comey publicly proclaimed Clinton to be careless, but not criminal, Napolitano persisted with his predictions. As of today, emails are old news, Hillary still roams free, and I think we can all agree that this “prediction” was really just a pipe dream for Hillary Haters.
  3. August 2015: Napolitano said that Clinton’s emails revealed the location of Ambassador Stevens, who was killed in Benghazi. Yeah, not really. There were emails that had Stevens’ location in them, but they were sent about 18 months before the Benghazi attacks. That’s kind of an important distinction given that Napolitano was using these half-truths to further vilify Hillary Clinton.
  4. April 2014: During a standoff in Nevada between federal agents and Cliven Bundy, Napolitano said the Constitution does not authorize the federal government to own land at all. Nap told Sean Hannity, “all of it is being held unconstitutionally and all of it should be returned to the private property owners from which it was taken or to the states in which it exists, period.” The problem? The Constitution has a little section called the “property clause” which exactly allows the federal government to own land. And that’s not a matter of opinion, either. In fact, in 2007, Congressional Research Services issued this report clarifying just that point. There are many matters of Constitutional interpretation ripe for meaningful debate- but this isn’t one of them.
  5. March 2014: On an episode of The Daily Show, Napolitano told John Stewart that President Lincoln “tried to arm the slaves.” In addition to being a legal analyst extraordinaire, this former Superior Court Judge fancies himself an expert on slavery and racism (I kid you not – he wrote a book called Dred Scott’s Revenge). Arming the slaves? Sure. I hear they were going to put that scene in the movie, but Daniel Day-Lewis just couldn’t get into character.
  6. March 2012: He accused President Obama of signing a “secret bill” to abridge free speech.
    In 2012, Congress passed the “Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act” (HR347), a bill which slightly revised a 1971 trespass law. Under HR347, it became a federal crime to trespass into areas guarded by the secret service. According to Fox’s chief judicial analyst, HR347 was President Obama’s way of “criminalizing free speech.” Nap’s legal analysis about the functioning of HR347 was suspect at best, but his characterization of it as “secret” was flat out absurd. President Obama did not sign the bill at a public ceremony, but his press secretary Jay Carney announced it at a formal press conference on the day it a signed. So that’s pretty much the opposite of “secret.”

i also like that he is a big name hoax'er , seems everyone knows him though i had neer heard of him . Anyway , he is a good name to advertise and throw around Bulldog .

Actually, relatively few people knew him before this. That was the point of the entire waste of time and resources.

Guy should be lynched

The letter...

1902200437-Jussie-Smollett-Was-Involved-In-Creating-Racist-Letter.jpg

Look, I lived through that time.
Here are reasons for you-
While there is very little exception to the rule that the colored soldiers were generally and wonderfully helped by the colored secretaries, and while the official heads of the Y. M. C. A. at Paris were in every way considerate and courteous to its colored constituency, still there is no doubt that the attitude of many of the white secretaries in the field was to be deplored. They came from all parts of the United States, North, South, East and West, and brought their native prejudices with them. Our soldiers often told us of signs on Y. M. C. A. huts which read, “No Negroes Allowed”; and sometimes other signs would designate the hours when colored men could be served; we remember seeing such instructions written in crayon on a bulletin board at one of the huts at Camp I, St. Nazaire; signs prohibiting the entrance of colored men were frequently seen during the beginning of the work in that section; but always, when the matter was brought to the attention of Mr. W. S. Wallace, the regional secretary, he would immediately see that they were removed.
"No Negroes Allowed": Segregation at the Front in World War I
upload_2019-2-21_13-42-4.jpeg

upload_2019-2-21_13-42-23.jpeg

8FBE7E26-D59B-4913-82A6-8E0E7F000518.jpeg

To this day, there are some Blacks that want the name of the NAACP changed.
A few laws against -Negroes, colored people -, which upon usage of the term brought back painful memories and connotations of its usage-
"It shall be unlawful for any amateur white baseball team to play baseball on any vacant lot or baseball diamond within two blocks of a playground devoted to the Negro race, and it shall be unlawful for any amateur colored baseball team to play baseball in any vacant lot or baseball diamond within two blocks of any playground devoted to the white race.”

“Residential
Building permits for building Negro houses in white communities, or any portion of a community inhabited principally by white people, and vice versa prohibited. Penalty: violators fined from $50 to $2,000, "and the municipality shall have the right to cause said building to be removed and destroyed."

• "Any person who shall rent any part of any such building to a Negro person or a Negro family when such building is already in whole or in part in occupancy by a white person or white family, or vice versa when the building is in occupancy by a Negro person or Negro family, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor."
"printed, typewritten or written matter urging or presenting for public acceptance or general information, arguments or suggestions in favor of social equality or of intermarriage between whites and Negroes, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to fine not exceeding five hundred (500.00) dollars or imprisonment not exceeding six (6) months or both."

• "The conductors or managers on all such railroads shall have power, and are hereby required, to assign to each white or colored passenger his or her respective car, coach or compartment. If the passenger fails to disclose his race, the conductor and managers, acting in good faith, shall be the sole judges of his race."
  • "Books shall not be interchangeable between the white and colored schools, but shall continue to be used by the race first using them." (written in 1889)
  • "The state librarian is not directed to fit up and maintain a separate place for the use of the colored people who may come to the library for the purpose of reading books or periodicals."
I could go on, but hope you now get the picture.
Look, in the sixties, during their fight for civil rights, Blacks let it be known they felt Negro and colored people as terms, were being used as insults, almost as much as ******. They took them as euphemisms. Out of respect, non racists decided not to use the terms. Now, you can respect their feelings or not, but if you choose not to, don’t be surprised to be considered a racist.
You clearly dont know who i am. You might want to see my work in the race relations section before continuing. Im the furthest thing from an apologist for criminal behavior in the black community. :laugh:
well sure you are if you think using negro means someone is racist. but hey, I don't know you and i really don't care who or what you do.
monkey?

Last edited:
Look, I lived through that time.
Here are reasons for you-
While there is very little exception to the rule that the colored soldiers were generally and wonderfully helped by the colored secretaries, and while the official heads of the Y. M. C. A. at Paris were in every way considerate and courteous to its colored constituency, still there is no doubt that the attitude of many of the white secretaries in the field was to be deplored. They came from all parts of the United States, North, South, East and West, and brought their native prejudices with them. Our soldiers often told us of signs on Y. M. C. A. huts which read, “No Negroes Allowed”; and sometimes other signs would designate the hours when colored men could be served; we remember seeing such instructions written in crayon on a bulletin board at one of the huts at Camp I, St. Nazaire; signs prohibiting the entrance of colored men were frequently seen during the beginning of the work in that section; but always, when the matter was brought to the attention of Mr. W. S. Wallace, the regional secretary, he would immediately see that they were removed.
"No Negroes Allowed": Segregation at the Front in World War I
View attachment 247030

View attachment 247032
To this day, there are some Blacks that want the name of the NAACP changed.
A few laws against -Negroes, colored people -, which upon usage of the term brought back painful memories and connotations of its usage-
"It shall be unlawful for any amateur white baseball team to play baseball on any vacant lot or baseball diamond within two blocks of a playground devoted to the Negro race, and it shall be unlawful for any amateur colored baseball team to play baseball in any vacant lot or baseball diamond within two blocks of any playground devoted to the white race.”

“Residential
Building permits for building Negro houses in white communities, or any portion of a community inhabited principally by white people, and vice versa prohibited. Penalty: violators fined from $50 to $2,000, "and the municipality shall have the right to cause said building to be removed and destroyed."

• "Any person who shall rent any part of any such building to a Negro person or a Negro family when such building is already in whole or in part in occupancy by a white person or white family, or vice versa when the building is in occupancy by a Negro person or Negro family, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor."
"printed, typewritten or written matter urging or presenting for public acceptance or general information, arguments or suggestions in favor of social equality or of intermarriage between whites and Negroes, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to fine not exceeding five hundred (500.00) dollars or imprisonment not exceeding six (6) months or both."

• "The conductors or managers on all such railroads shall have power, and are hereby required, to assign to each white or colored passenger his or her respective car, coach or compartment. If the passenger fails to disclose his race, the conductor and managers, acting in good faith, shall be the sole judges of his race."
  • "Books shall not be interchangeable between the white and colored schools, but shall continue to be used by the race first using them." (written in 1889)
  • "The state librarian is not directed to fit up and maintain a separate place for the use of the colored people who may come to the library for the purpose of reading books or periodicals."
I could go on, but hope you now get the picture.
monkey?
you think you're older than me? LOL. Is the use of mexicans not allowed as well? Dogs? I mean that made absolutely no sense. just post the link that says negro is a racist term. that's all.

Forum List

Back