Smollett has now been arrested

Thank GOD a hate crime was NOT committed.

Goood good news.

Hate crimes are bad, therefore, it’s good that a bad thing did not happen.

A black man murdered 5 people in a mass shooting. It’s an awful thing and I wish it didn’t happen. If you wished it was a white person who committed the shooting, you should kill yourself.

This Smollett guy is pathetic like the typical Trump hater.

But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

Way to deflect.

isn't that who they are? why are you against someone being called who they are? I'm Irish. fk, I'm real white irish. so? you haven't explained why it's racist.

Are you an apologist for the white man?
Its a bigoted term. Thats why you used it.
cause you say so? too fking funny. are they all south african? Black? give us your politically correct word. let's see it. seems you are a race baitor
Everyone who isnt racist thinks its racist to call someone a negro. You should avoid racial epithats at all costs. It only undermines your agruments.
no that's an agenda of racial hate for politically correct assholes.
Nah, youre saying negro to intentionally be aggressive. You know why you said it. Dont feign innocence now.
so you know my intent? how white of you. there you go folks, these people know what your intent is.

Its a bigoted term. Thats why you used it.
cause you say so? too fking funny. are they all south african? Black? give us your politically correct word. let's see it. seems you are a race baitor
Everyone who isnt racist thinks its racist to call someone a negro. You should avoid racial epithats at all costs. It only undermines your agruments.
no that's an agenda of racial hate for politically correct assholes.
Nah, youre saying negro to intentionally be aggressive. You know why you said it. Dont feign innocence now.
so you know my intent? how white of you.
You dont need to be white in order to recognize when someone is trolling with N words.

It was covered because hysterical Identity Politics fake journalists promoted it in a sensationalist manner. Just as they did in the Covington and Kavanaugh situations. But keep it up, the more you race baiters continue to put a spotlight on hoaxes, the more people are repelled by the Prog Identity Politics agenda.
No one was hysterical about this except for MAGA people. Everyone in the media took a "let's wait and see" approach to the story. In fact, they were skeptical and expressed such sentiments from the very beginning, which would not have been done when whites were the perpetrators of a hoax.

Republicanism has rotted your brain dudue.
Do all of you blacks lie? Cause it sure seems like it.to me?

Did you just claim that blacks like you take on a let's wait and see attitude?

Who the fuck believes you?

No wonder Malcolm X called you chumps.

Chump

It was covered because hysterical Identity Politics fake journalists promoted it in a sensationalist manner. Just as they did in the Covington and Kavanaugh situations. But keep it up, the more you race baiters continue to put a spotlight on hoaxes, the more people are repelled by the Prog Identity Politics agenda.
No one was hysterical about this except for MAGA people. Everyone in the media took a "let's wait and see" approach to the story. In fact, they were skeptical and expressed such sentiments from the very beginning, which would not have been done when whites were the perpetrators of a hoax.

Republicanism has rotted your brain dudue.
Do all of you blacks lie? Cause it sure seems like it.to me?

Did you just claim that blacks like you take on a let's wait and see attitude?

Who the fuck believes you?

No wonder Malcolm X called you chumps.

Chump

For the record, Malcolm X was also a chump. Im glad hes dead.

But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

Way to deflect.
You brought up Trump. Trump is the king of all liars. He is our leader right? He set a bad example for this guy. No shit people are lying more nowadays when our leader is a liar.

And remember what Trump said about leadership. Was he lying then?

DFHETh9XsAASZRG.jpg

Way to deflect.
You brought up Trump. Trump is the king of all liars. He is our leader right? He set a bad example for this guy. No shit people are lying more nowadays when our leader is a liar.

DFHETh9XsAASZRG.jpg
What does any of that have to do with racist Smollett and his race hoax?

I am sorry that someone who claimed to share many of my beliefs would behave in such a way. It is upsetting.
Do you think it might be upsetting to Trump supporters to be labled racists by your party all day every day?

Have you even read any of the stuff here? Many right wingers are proud to be racists.
Yep, and i dont like it. I get super annoyed when i see someone make a good post, but then drop a "negro" in there. Those people are a very small minority though.
the entire faked skit was totally racist. hmmmmmm staged and acted by a negro. why do facts fk up leftists?
You see, your post was good, then you used a derogatory term, so now no one will see the merit in your argument. You foiled yourself.
/——/ Derogatory? It doesn’t seem to hurt the United Negro College

Way to deflect.

DFHETh9XsAASZRG.jpg
Nothing I'll move on.

Another thought. I would love it if the cops knew he was lying but came up with two suspects that they fake arrested and charged because they were wearing masks and maga hats when they were picked up. It was cold out that day so it's possible that someone was wearing a face mask in the area right? But I would love to know if he would have come forward and admitted he made it up as these men supposedly were sitting in jail waiting to go to trial or would he have let them go to jail for a crime they didn't commit.

Then send him to jail for being an evil coward.

Look, in the sixties, during their fight for civil rights, Blacks let it be known they felt Negro and colored people as terms, were being used as insults, almost as much as ******. They took them as euphemisms. Out of respect, non racists decided not to use the terms. Now, you can respect their feelings or not, but if you choose not to, don’t be surprised to be considered a racist.
Jc, it is inflammatory and you know it. Just as crackers is.
Im racist? Against who? White people?
you don't get it. but it's your race hating that causes that condition. to talk down to negros is racist. you think you are better than them thinking they can't handle being called a negro. who are you whitey?
You clearly dont know who i am. You might want to see my work in the race relations section before continuing. Im the furthest thing from an apologist for criminal behavior in the black community. :laugh:
well sure you are if you think using negro means someone is racist. but hey, I don't know you and i really don't care who or what you do.
monkey?

They didn't get jail time, nor will they.

So why the screams for Jussie to fry for this all of a sudden?

Do you think it might be upsetting to Trump supporters to be labled racists by your party all day every day?

Have you even read any of the stuff here? Many right wingers are proud to be racists.
Yep, and i dont like it. I get super annoyed when i see someone make a good post, but then drop a "negro" in there. Those people are a very small minority though.
the entire faked skit was totally racist. hmmmmmm staged and acted by a negro. why do facts fk up leftists?
You see, your post was good, then you used a derogatory term, so now no one will see the merit in your argument. You foiled yourself.
/——/ Derogatory? It doesn’t seem to hurt the United Negro College
Yeah, we should probably ban that organization. Seriously.

Way to deflect.

DFHETh9XsAASZRG.jpg
Nothing I'll move on.

Another thought. I would love it if the cops knew he was lying but came up with two suspects that they fake arrested and charged because they were wearing masks and maga hats when they were picked up. It was cold out that day so it's possible that someone was wearing a face mask in the area right? But I would love to know if he would have come forward and admitted he made it up as these men supposedly were sitting in jail waiting to go to trial or would he have let them go to jail for a crime they didn't commit.

Then send him to jail for being an evil coward.
They were the ONLY people in the area at that time. It was either them or nobody committed the crime.

Way to deflect.

DFHETh9XsAASZRG.jpg
/——/ Well it looks like some backlash from other Blacks. Chicago police blast Jussie Smollett 'phony attack': 'Bogus police reports cause real harm'

They didn't get jail time, nor will they.

So why the screams for Jussie to fry for this all of a sudden?
He committed multiple premeditated crimes designed to divide the nation. They rehearsed it even!

Forum List

Back