Smollett has now been arrested

I am sorry that someone who claimed to share many of my beliefs would behave in such a way. It is upsetting.
Do you think it might be upsetting to Trump supporters to be labled racists by your party all day every day?

Have you even read any of the stuff here? Many right wingers are proud to be racists.
Yep, and i dont like it. I get super annoyed when i see someone make a good post, but then drop a "negro" in there. Those people are a very small minority though.
the entire faked skit was totally racist. hmmmmmm staged and acted by a negro. why do facts fk up leftists?
You see, your post was good, then you used a derogatory term, so now no one will see the merit in your argument. You foiled yourself.
what was that?

This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again.
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if his "job" were to be waiting for him should he ever get out of jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
/----/ Smollett is just earning street creds so he can run for public office. "The Honkies set me up and framed me. Let's march and scream No justice no peace - VOTE FOR ME."

This is what his lawyer will plead, and of course a Chicago jury or a judge will not convict him of anything. I doubt he gets indicted.
hey, no need to knock my city. It is more what the AG will do and handle the case. Has nothing to do with our peeps.

Well, he wasn't Arrested in Des Plains or one of the other burbs, but Chicago itself, which means a mostly black jury, assuming he doesn't just plea down to some misdemeanor or they just drop the case altogether.

And fo rthe record, I like Chicago; most of the white people I've met there are great, and I have a coupe of life long friends who live in Des Plains near Wolf St.

Do you think it might be upsetting to Trump supporters to be labled racists by your party all day every day?

Have you even read any of the stuff here? Many right wingers are proud to be racists.
Yep, and i dont like it. I get super annoyed when i see someone make a good post, but then drop a "negro" in there. Those people are a very small minority though.
the entire faked skit was totally racist. hmmmmmm staged and acted by a negro. why do facts fk up leftists?
You see, your post was good, then you used a derogatory term, so now no one will see the merit in your argument. You foiled yourself.
what was that?
You said "negro", so there is no point for anyone to thoughtfully examine anything else you said. No one cares about what racists think.

This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again.
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if his "job" were to be waiting for him should he ever get out of jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
/----/ Smollett is just earning street creds so he can run for public office. "The Honkies set me up and framed me. Let's march and scream No justice no peace - VOTE FOR ME."

This is what his lawyer will plead, and of course a Chicago jury or a judge will not convict him of anything. I doubt he gets indicted.
hey, no need to knock my city. It is more what the AG will do and handle the case. Has nothing to do with our peeps.

Well, he wasn't Arrested in Des Plains or one of the other burbs, but Chicago itself, which means a mostly black jury, assuming he doesn't just plea down to some misdemeanor or they just drop the case altogether.

And fo rthe record, I like Chicago; most of the white people I've met there are great, and I have a coupe of life long friends who live in Des Plains near Wolf St.

Can he plea to a misdemeanor? The feds get prett pissed over fake anthrax attacks. Wonder if they will do anything.

Jussie Smollett Case: Clues Into Potential Motive Behind The Attack

Smollett received a letter containing a white powder Jan. 22. The letter was mailed to Chicago’s Cinespace Studios, where the show “Empire” is filmed. The letter prompted a HAZMAT response. CPD says the “white substance” was later determined to be aspirin.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

so you don't think there are white guys in chicago? too fking funny.

Not that I ever saw, which was mostly south of 50 or whatever that freeway is; I only got out of the car in the burbs; no reason to go into Chicago itself off the freeways.

so you don't think there are white guys in chicago? too fking funny.

Not that I ever saw, which was mostly south of 50 or whatever that freeway is; I only got out of the car in the burbs; no reason to go into Chicago itself off the freeways.
Bridgeport? west loop?

what was that?
You said "negro", so there is no point for anyone to thoughtfully examine anything else you said. No one cares about what racists think.
isn't that who they are? why are you against someone being called who they are? I'm Irish. fk, I'm real white irish. so? you haven't explained why it's racist.

Are you an apologist for the white man?

what was that?

I use that word when referring to Negro Spirituals. I hope the SJWs never come up with a different word for that.

It's a beautiful, and wholly American thing. Serious part of Americana.

Those songs drip history.

Why in the hell would a gay black guy living in America need to stage hatred coming from anti gay racist whites....when all you need to do is just WAIT YOUR TURN??????

I got $10 says your IQ= <100
Why in the hell would a gay black guy living in America need to stage hatred coming from anti gay racist whites....when all you need to do is just WAIT YOUR TURN??????

I got $10 says your IQ= <100

You're a very generous man re its I Q level. You're big ole softy.

That's a horrible thing to do in order to save your job.

I remember when I was 6 I told my mom some boys tried to steal my bike. It was the first time I tried getting away with a lie. My mom must have known I was making it up. The more questions she asked the harder it was to stay committed to the lie.

It's like this guy is a child. This is something only a stupid child would try.
It is a horrible thing to do, but no one is disputing that, that's a given.

Celebrities do a lot of childish things, generally speaking in my opinion.

Humans can't handle fame.

It was covered because hysterical Identity Politics fake journalists promoted it in a sensationalist manner. Just as they did in the Covington and Kavanaugh situations. But keep it up, the more you race baiters continue to put a spotlight on hoaxes, the more people are repelled by the Prog Identity Politics agenda.
No one was hysterical about this except for MAGA people. Everyone in the media took a "let's wait and see" approach to the story. In fact, they were skeptical and expressed such sentiments from the very beginning, which would not have been done when whites were the perpetrators of a hoax.

Republicanism has rotted your brain dudue.

Your perception of reality is sorely lacking. I am neither a dude nor a Republican, nor are the MAGA people hysterical.

The hysterics are largely on the side of the Identity Politics promoting Progs.

Get a grip.

Last edited:
List of Hoax ‘Hate Crimes’
Bisexual Student Fakes Trump-Inspired Hate Crime (Nov. 2016)
Gas Station Racism Goes Viral — Then Police Debunk It (Nov. 2016)
White Men Rob Muslim Woman of Her Hijab and Wallet — Except It Never Happened (Nov. 2016)
Church Organist Vandalizes Own Church (Nov. 2016)
Racist Blaze at Black Church Was Carried Out by Black Church-goer (Nov. 2016)
‘Drunk White Men’ Attack Muslim Woman in Story That Also Never Happened (Dec. 2016)
White Guy Sets His Own Car on Fire, Paints Racial Slur on His Own Garage (Dec. 2016)
Prankster Tricks Liberal Journalist into Spreading Anti-Trump Hoax (Dec. 2016)
Student Writes Anti-Muslim Graffiti on His Own Door (Feb. 2017)
Hoax at St. Olaf (May 2017)
Fake Hate at Air Force Academy Goes Viral (Sept. 2017)
K-State Fake Hate Crime (Nov. 2017)
Racist Graffiti Carried Out by Non-White Student (Nov. 2017)
Waiter Fakes Note Calling Himself a Terrorist (July 2018)
Waitress Fakes Racist Note, Blames Law Enforcement (July 2018)
New York Woman’s Hate Crime That Wasn’t (Sept. 2018)
Anti-Semitic Vandal Exposed as Democratic Activist (Nov. 2018)
Student Faked Racist Notes (Dec. 2018)
The Covington Catastrophe (Jan. 2019)

White Men Rob Muslim Woman of Her Hijab and Wallet — Except It Never Happened (Nov. 2016)
‘Drunk White Men’ Attack Muslim Woman in Story That Also Never Happened (Dec. 2016)
White Guy Sets His Own Car on Fire, Paints Racial Slur on His Own Garage (Dec. 2016)

Don't forget the dozens of black church burnings; they like burning churches down.

I have a better handle on this story than you and i knew who he was before this. Despite the reports in the media, there are Trump supporters who watched Empire, myself included.
So what do you think will happen Hucklberry?
Jail time and perhaps even time in a federal prison, and the end of his career.
Even though that standard wasn't upheld for the following perpetrators of the same crime...?

Carolyn Bryant
  1. Bombshell quote missing from Emmett Till tape. So did Carolyn Bryant Donham really recant?
  2. What did Carolyn Bryant say and when?
  3. Getting Away with Murder | American Experience | PBS

Ronald Ritchie

Teresa Klein
I don't see him getting jail time.

Tawana Brawley, the Duke laCrosse team?

Forum List

Back