Smollett has now been arrested

If he really needed to get attention, he should have taken his ass to a starbucks and sat down, walked around in a high priced lobby at some hotel late at night, drive on the white side of chicago after dark I mean there are better and cheaper ways to get white people on your ass, Jessi
He probably did. You are both the victim of your own propaganda. Racism against blacks is FAR less than you believe.

This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again.
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if his "job" were to be waiting for him should he ever get out of jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jail is for us, not them. What will happen is this, it he was arrested today he was likely advised to turn himself in. He will go quiet and his lawyers will drag out his sentanceing so he can run all the time he was in court concurrently with his trial and all that then he will be sentenced, and put on probation. Next will be the rehab tour.
He will never work in the entertainment industry again. Hes too toxic now, even for lefties, since he got caught. He would have been a left wing hero otherwise.
what is truly funny, is it was all thanks to an uber driver. The person that took the two brothers home after the skit.

I’m thinking his manager put him up to it.
If not, I suspect he knew about it, and did not condone it.

I have a better handle on this story than you and i knew who he was before this. Despite the reports in the media, there are Trump supporters who watched Empire, myself included.
So what do you think will happen Hucklberry?
Jail time and perhaps even time in a federal prison, and the end of his career.

MAGA haters will do anything to force their ideology on people they disagree with...
That's not what happened here though.

He used an easy target, the MAGA haters, to get to his ultimate goal, not get booted from the hit show he was on.

If you're truly interested in "not stirring the pot", which I believe you pretend to be, you'd just see it for what it is and not make up crap.
What was his goal?
To not get written off, aka booted from his hit show.

I stated as much.

That's a horrible thing to do in order to save your job.

I remember when I was 6 I told my mom some boys tried to steal my bike. It was the first time I tried getting away with a lie. My mom must have known I was making it up. The more questions she asked the harder it was to stay committed to the lie.

It's like this guy is a child. This is something only a stupid child would try.

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if his "job" were to be waiting for him should he ever get out of jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jail is for us, not them. What will happen is this, it he was arrested today he was likely advised to turn himself in. He will go quiet and his lawyers will drag out his sentanceing so he can run all the time he was in court concurrently with his trial and all that then he will be sentenced, and put on probation. Next will be the rehab tour.
He will never work in the entertainment industry again. Hes too toxic now, even for lefties, since he got caught. He would have been a left wing hero otherwise.
what is truly funny, is it was all thanks to an uber driver. The person that took the two brothers home after the skit.

I’m thinking his manager put him up to it.
If not, I suspect he knew about it, and did not condone it.
well he was supposedly on the phone. that had to be for a reason, so I'd bet he was.

MAGA haters will do anything to force their ideology on people they disagree with...

He used an easy target, the MAGA haters, to get to his ultimate goal, not get booted from the hit show he was on.

If you're truly interested in "not stirring the pot", which I believe you pretend to be, you'd just see it for what it is and not make up crap.
What was his goal?

I stated as much.

I remember when I was 6 I told my mom some boys tried to steal my bike. It was the first time I tried getting away with a lie. My mom must have known I was making it up. The more questions she asked the harder it was to stay committed to the lie.

It wasnt to save his job. Thats fake news. This situation is much worse. The police are saying he did it because he was unhappy with his current salary of $20,000 per episode. He simply wanted MORE money.

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?
Left wingers are upset that one of their many hoaxers was caught.

I am sorry that someone who claimed to share many of my beliefs would behave in such a way. It is upsetting.
Do you think it might be upsetting to Trump supporters to be labled racists by your party all day every day?

Have you even read any of the stuff here? Many right wingers are proud to be racists.

What was his goal?

I stated as much.

It wasnt to save his job. Thats fake news. This situation is much worse. The police are saying he did it because he was unhappy with his current salary of $20,000 per episode. He simply wanted MORE money.
not sure how faking a lynching does that. someone needs to explain it to me.

What was his goal?

I stated as much.
What about his MAGA statement...

That was just bonus. To blame the political opposition. He thought he was being clever.

I wonder when he realized he shouldn't have made this story up but it was too late to take it back? Dumb ass. LOL.

Now instead of $20,000 an episode he'll be blowing guys in prison for a burger.

PhonyFrigidAnt-size_restricted.gif

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?

I am sorry that someone who claimed to share many of my beliefs would behave in such a way. It is upsetting.
Do you think it might be upsetting to Trump supporters to be labled racists by your party all day every day?

Have you even read any of the stuff here? Many right wingers are proud to be racists.
where? are you race baiting?

Yep, and i dont like it. I get super annoyed when i see someone make a good post, but then drop a "negro" in there. Those people are a very small minority though.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
/----/ Smollett is just earning street creds so he can run for public office. "The Honkies set me up and framed me. Let's march and scream No justice no peace - VOTE FOR ME."

This is what his lawyer will plead, and of course a Chicago jury or a judge will not convict him of anything. I doubt he gets indicted.
hey, no need to knock my city. It is more what the AG will do and handle the case. Has nothing to do with our peeps.

Well, he wasn't Arrested in Des Plains or one of the other burbs, but Chicago itself, which means a mostly black jury, assuming he doesn't just plea down to some misdemeanor or they just drop the case altogether.

choreographed. all the outrage over the faked story. were they all complicit?

Yep, and i dont like it. I get super annoyed when i see someone make a good post, but then drop a "negro" in there. Those people are a very small minority though.
the entire faked skit was totally racist. hmmmmmm staged and acted by a negro. why do facts fk up leftists? am i now a racist because i said negro? please. how fking stupid. the kid is racist. very racist, so much so, he brought lynching into his skit. doesn't know that dems are the kkk. hmmm stupid negro.

Just think of the riots this guy could have enabled by using his fame to gaslight his lies. America wins again!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
/----/ Smollett is just earning street creds so he can run for public office. "The Honkies set me up and framed me. Let's march and scream No justice no peace - VOTE FOR ME."

This is what his lawyer will plead, and of course a Chicago jury or a judge will not convict him of anything. I doubt he gets indicted.
hey, no need to knock my city. It is more what the AG will do and handle the case. Has nothing to do with our peeps.

Well, he wasn't Arrested in Des Plains or one of the other burbs, but Chicago itself, which means a mostly black jury, assuming he doesn't just plea down to some misdemeanor or they just drop the case altogether.
so you don't think there are white guys in chicago? too fking funny.

the entire faked skit was totally racist. hmmmmmm staged and acted by a negro. why do facts fk up leftists?
You see, your post was good, then you used a derogatory term, so now no one will see the merit in your argument. You foiled yourself.

Forum List

Back