How will Trump be healthwise and mentally in 4 years?

How will Trump be healthwise and mentally in 4 years? The guys going to be the oldest president in the history of this country in 4 years. How will he function by 2028? I don't think very good. Probably worse then Biden. Harris should get your vote as she is young enough to make it through the next 4 years without having to fear this reality.
Harris is an embarrassment now, Jessica. Have you listened to her? It's gibberish. She has the depth of a single sheet of paper. Even worse...she has zero credibility. When you flip flop on issues to appease others you end up with someone who can't be relied on when things get tough.

Donald Trump in 2026 talking in the oval office to the American people!
Tales-from-the-Crypt-The-Cryptkeeper.jpg

Mentally, he is in much better condition than Biden was 4 years ago. But maybe he should get a cat who can haz all the cheezburgers.

How will Trump be healthwise and mentally in 4 years? The guys going to be the oldest president in the history of this country in 4 years. How will he function by 2028? I don't think very good. Probably worse then Biden. Harris should get your vote as she is young enough to make it through the next 4 years without having to fear this reality.

At the end of 4 years, he'll be better than Biden at the start of his 4 years.

At the end of 4 years, he'll be better than Biden at the start of his 4 years.
I just watched Trump and Bryson Dechambeau playing golf for charity, Hiker. I was shocked by how well Trump played. That little pissing match that Trump and Biden had during the debate about who was a better golfer? I'm a golf professional. My guess is that Trump would win a match between him and Biden by 20 strokes and that's if Biden could actually hold up for 18 holes. Just saying...

Forum List

Back