Smollett has now been arrested

This whole deal could be a good thing for America, maybe wake it up a bit. To see what political correctness for what it is... Corrupt, cruel and made of hypocrisy and self-righteousness

Describe what you think happened here and what's the lesson to be learned.
And there ya go.
As usual, not making any sense.

So you can't answer it huh?

Figures.
Of course I can. I just know I'm wasting my time.

Here's the best part: On another thread, I have a talk radio righty playing EXACTLY the same game, right now, pretending he has no idea what I'm talking about regarding right wing racism. Amazing how similar the behaviors of the two ends can be.

There's nothing I can say that will matter to you. Or him. I'm not trying to convince you, or him, of anything.

MAGA haters will do anything to force their ideology on people they disagree with...
That's not what happened here though.

He used an easy target, the MAGA haters, to get to his ultimate goal, not get booted from the hit show he was on.

If you're truly interested in "not stirring the pot", which I believe you pretend to be, you'd just see it for what it is and not make up crap.

It is what happened. Smollett's hoax was exploited by Trump Haters to smear people who dare to oppose the Prog Agenda. Look at the excessive news coverage this hoax received.

So you think people will hire him in the future? Want to bet? He's washed up. Gays and blacks should be mad at him. He's a liar and did them a huge disservice by crying wolf. I'm ashamed he's a liberal. In January this is what we knew

Smollett’s net worth is $500,000. He has made most of his money through acting over the years appearing in episodes of Coach, The Mindy Project, and Revenge. Most recently in addition to Empire, Smollett has starred as Langston Hughes in the Thurgood Marshall biopic, Marshall and he guest-hosted on Live! With Kelly in 2016 before Kelly Ripa found a permanent host in Ryan Seacrest.

How much does he make per episode on Empire?
In 2016, when Empire was entering its second season, it was reported that Smollett made $20,000 per episode for his role as Jamal Lyon. With approximately 18 episodes per season, that would bring his Empire salary to $360,000. Since this was Smullott’s salary just as Empirewas taking off –we’d expect that he’s earning a bit more since the show is well into its 5th season.

‘Empire’ producers consider suspending Jussie Smollett – Boston Herald
I don't know about the gay community, but the black community is very mad at him.

However, when they see whites overreacting to his deed, and make up lies about him, you're only guaranteeing that they'll rally around him.

He got rich via the black community by the way, hence none of you white people have ever heard of him before now, meanwhile we all knew of him for years, some of us many years, as he was a child star.

You honestly believe you have a better handle on this story than I do?

MAGA haters will do anything to force their ideology on people they disagree with...

He used an easy target, the MAGA haters, to get to his ultimate goal, not get booted from the hit show he was on.

If you're truly interested in "not stirring the pot", which I believe you pretend to be, you'd just see it for what it is and not make up crap.

How about you. Does this rob validity from future complaining of bye crimes against black people? Locally here, the community (African Americans) were pretty skeptical from the beginning.

52650544_10157199644822089_5320045465499074560_n.jpg

Lol
He was just a MAGA hater and a shallow minded fool, Just like the rest of them.

Political correctness is a fools ideology

This guy will win a Emmy within the next 5 years lol
It’s democrats they love it

It is what happened. Smollett's hoax was exploited by Trump Haters to smear people who dare to oppose the Prog Agenda. Look at the excessive news coverage this hoax received.
You will deem anything you don't want to hear as excessive, that doesn't make it so.

It was given the appropriate coverage for multiple reasons.

Reason 1, race was involved.

Reason 2, sexuality aka homosexuality was involved.

Reason 3, politics was involved

Reason 4, violence was involved.

Reason 5, a celebrity was involved.

All the necessary ingredients for a firebrand story, especially considering any one of those reasons could have made it a hot topic story to get lots of coverage.

Grow up and have real conversations for once.

You will deem anything you don't want to hear as excessive, that doesn't make it so.

All the necessary ingredients for a firebrand story, especially considering any one of those reasons could have made it a hot topic story to get lots of coverage.

The guy was driven by political correctness, and progressives embrace him everywhere. Political correctness has no place in this country

Someone wake up grandma Cher and let her know her angry unhinged tweets about this matter were all blustering bullshit storms of misinformation and idiocy.

So you think people will hire him in the future? Want to bet? He's washed up. Gays and blacks should be mad at him. He's a liar and did them a huge disservice by crying wolf. I'm ashamed he's a liberal. In January this is what we knew

Smollett’s net worth is $500,000. He has made most of his money through acting over the years appearing in episodes of Coach, The Mindy Project, and Revenge. Most recently in addition to Empire, Smollett has starred as Langston Hughes in the Thurgood Marshall biopic, Marshall and he guest-hosted on Live! With Kelly in 2016 before Kelly Ripa found a permanent host in Ryan Seacrest.

How much does he make per episode on Empire?
In 2016, when Empire was entering its second season, it was reported that Smollett made $20,000 per episode for his role as Jamal Lyon. With approximately 18 episodes per season, that would bring his Empire salary to $360,000. Since this was Smullott’s salary just as Empirewas taking off –we’d expect that he’s earning a bit more since the show is well into its 5th season.

‘Empire’ producers consider suspending Jussie Smollett – Boston Herald
I don't know about the gay community, but the black community is very mad at him.

However, when they see whites overreacting to his deed, and make up lies about him, you're only guaranteeing that they'll rally around him.

He got rich via the black community by the way, hence none of you white people have ever heard of him before now, meanwhile we all knew of him for years, some of us many years, as he was a child star.

You honestly believe you have a better handle on this story than I do?
I have a better handle on this story than you and i knew who he was before this. Despite the reports in the media, there are Trump supporters who watched Empire, myself included.

If it was a black athiest beating up a white man because he is a christian. There wouldn't be a peep from the media.

It seems the gay Black man didn't think he was getting discriminated against enough so he had to fake a 2 pronged "hate" crime

Maybe he really does hate himself

Just because the guy is a black young man and gay he should not be admired for that alone...

Him being politically correct determines his character alone… Rotten to the core

It seems the gay Black man didn't think he was getting discriminated against enough so he had to fake a 2 pronged "hate" crime

Maybe he really does hate himself
Lol
Most likely he thought his political correctness made him invincible...

It was covered because hysterical Identity Politics fake journalists promoted it in a sensationalist manner. Just as they did in the Covington and Kavanaugh situations. But keep it up, the more you race baiters continue to put a spotlight on hoaxes, the more people are repelled by the Prog Identity Politics agenda.

Forum List

Back