Smollett has now been arrested

Why in the hell would a gay black guy living in America need to stage hatred coming from anti gay racist whites....when all you need to do is just WAIT YOUR TURN??????
:CryingCow:

His behavior seems to be more common than not, with the progressive left

If racism is as prevalent as claimed in this country why does a Black person have to fake a hate crime?

Smollett exploited identity politics and perpetrated a hoax because he thought his salary was too low.

I really hope that we have reached Peak Fake Hoax, but the derangemetn of the Progs makes this rather unlikely.

Describe what you think happened here and what's the lesson to be learned.
Are you a bad junior high teacher looking to assign home work? It's obvious what happened and the Chicago police (all praise to their good police work) are now theorizing Smollett wanted more money from work so in his wacky mind he thought a supposed attack by evil racist white men would get it for him.

The lesson to be learned is don't tear apart the already strained fabric of America by staging your own fake racially motivated attack for any reason and particularly in order to make a little more money. It's quite stupid and evil.

I didn't know him.
That's what I thought.

And yet he was very famous and rich.

The point I'm making is, your declaring he'd be broke and jobless is just baseless, as you're not a part of how he became rich and famous in the first place.

Where are you going with this off topic deflection? Are you supporting what Smollett did or not? Stay on topic or start another thread.
The poster stated that Jussie should be made an example of.

I simply asked where was this sentiment in other RECENT race-related hoax revelations.

Not a deflection. Stewpit.
Since he likes cock so much, he belongs in a Max security prison… He will get all he wants.

Describe what you think happened here and what's the lesson to be learned.
Are you a bad junior high teacher looking to assign home work? It's obvious what happened and the Chicago police (all praise to their good police work) are now theorizing Smollett wanted more money from work so in his wacky mind he thought a supposed attack by evil racist white men would get it for him.

The lesson to be learned is don't tear apart the already strained fabric of America by staging your own racially motivated attack for any reason and particularly in order to make a little more money.
Both your answers are redundant, as they're already known.

Besides, why are you caping for the poster who I posed the question to?

Are you Captain Save-A-Hoe or sumthin'?

987721195a0eec6b5429fbf57d1a496e.jpg

Where are you going with this off topic deflection? Are you supporting what Smollett did or not? Stay on topic or start another thread.

I simply asked where was this sentiment in other RECENT race-related hoax revelations.

Since he likes cock so much, he belongs in a Max security prison… He will get all he wants.
Ah....had to "slip" homo-voyeurism in, eh? :20:

Why wouldn’t you come out strongly agains this man? As a perso who is gay, I would think this would piss you off.

Smollett exploited identity politics and perpetrated a hoax because he thought his salary was too low.

I really hope that we have reached Peak Fake Hoax, but the derangemetn of the Progs makes this rather unlikely.
Yep, he’s a young black man who happens to be a fag... It’s proof political correctness should be shunned

Both your answers are redundant, as they're already known.
All information is "already known". Duh.... you asked a question. I answered it.

Besides, why are you caping for the poster who I posed the question to?

Are you Captain Save-A-Hoe or sumthin'?
It's an open forum. I saw a rather obtuse question
and I addressed it. Please forgive me.

i'm specific . i'm talking about Race HOAX'ERs and your famous and rich 'js' is good to be seen as a Race Hoax'er Bulldog .

I assume "js" means Smollett. If you are too lazy to write the complete word, I might not try too hard to figure out what you are trying to say. I never heard of Smollett before this incident, so I don't see him as famous. He did something stupid, and he will pay the price. Good.
-------------------------------- THREATEN me will ya eh . Feck ya , you probably wear 'js' signature panties Bulldog .

Threaten you? You really are nuts, aren't you?

Lol
Just saying what he deserves… And he most likely like it

I didn't know him.
That's what I thought.

And yet he was very famous and rich.

The point I'm making is, your declaring he'd be broke and jobless is just baseless, as you're not a part of how he became rich and famous in the first place.

So you think people will hire him in the future? Want to bet? He's washed up. Gays and blacks should be mad at him. He's a liar and did them a huge disservice by crying wolf. I'm ashamed he's a liberal. In January this is what we knew

Smollett’s net worth is $500,000. He has made most of his money through acting over the years appearing in episodes of Coach, The Mindy Project, and Revenge. Most recently in addition to Empire, Smollett has starred as Langston Hughes in the Thurgood Marshall biopic, Marshall and he guest-hosted on Live! With Kelly in 2016 before Kelly Ripa found a permanent host in Ryan Seacrest.

How much does he make per episode on Empire?
In 2016, when Empire was entering its second season, it was reported that Smollett made $20,000 per episode for his role as Jamal Lyon. With approximately 18 episodes per season, that would bring his Empire salary to $360,000. Since this was Smullott’s salary just as Empirewas taking off –we’d expect that he’s earning a bit more since the show is well into its 5th season.

‘Empire’ producers consider suspending Jussie Smollett – Boston Herald

MAGA haters will do anything to force their ideology on people they disagree with...
That's not what happened here though.

He used an easy target, the MAGA haters, to get to his ultimate goal, not get booted from the hit show he was on.

If you're truly interested in "not stirring the pot", which I believe you pretend to be, you'd just see it for what it is and not make up crap.

Forum List

Back