Smollett has now been arrested

yep , loaded up so thank you Marc . Still , in 2019 this 'js' is a good deal for Hoax exposers , easy to remember , big name and seems to be well known and can be pointed out to youngsters and they will know who he is and current in 2019 rather than old history . Still , thanks for the History Marc .
You're welcome.

Just trying to bring some balance to this thread.

I very much hope the PC/Identity Politics zealots have learned something here.

I very much doubt it.
Describe what you think happened here and what's the lesson to be learned.
MAGA haters will do anything to force their ideology on people they disagree with...
pull guns in stores, stage fake lynchings, create a coup against a sitting president! you are correct. the gambit is set.

Knowing all the networks pushed the fake story and are caught lying with their fake news pants down warms trhe cockles of my heart. :abgg2q.jpg::coffee:

PS: This leads directly back to a coiton "Community Organizer" aka shit-stirrer.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:d38e0855d199487cb2d98dc65f39d23c-DR21G5iay230741779c3a329d2c-894_634x424.jpg

iu
Yep, incestuous progressives

According to the press conference he was wanting more money for his role, thus his reasoning for faking the attack.

Totally agree. And when you watch his interviews now they make me want to punch his fucking face. He said, "who would make something like this up?" He even said I wouldn't lie about this because lying about this is a huge disservice to anyone who is beaten because of the color of their skin or because of who they love"

You mother fucker! They should have asked him one more question in that interview. What do you think should be done to a person who makes up a story like this? I would have loved to hear what his answer was. Not now because now he will say he need counseling not jail time. He will now say he is sorry and deserves a second chance.

What an idiot! He had the best fucking job in the world. Now he will never act again. OMG he just went from millionaire to felon who will someday either live with his parents or be homeless. Or he will work as a security guard like Gary Coleman did.

No way he ever gets another job in Hollywood. No way. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

Or, he might work free and having him in your movie, people will watch sort of like when OJ simpson was in Airplane 3 after he killed his wife. People went just to see the murderer act.
Did you know who he was before this incident?

It's time to make an example of a race baiter that tried to inflame racial and political tensions to further his own career. This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again. What he did is disgusting.

Totally agree. And when you watch his interviews now they make me want to punch his fucking face. He said, "who would make something like this up?" He even said I wouldn't lie about this because lying about this is a huge disservice to anyone who is beaten because of the color of their skin or because of who they love"

You mother fucker! They should have asked him one more question in that interview. What do you think should be done to a person who makes up a story like this? I would have loved to hear what his answer was. Not now because now he will say he need counseling not jail time. He will now say he is sorry and deserves a second chance.

What an idiot! He had the best fucking job in the world. Now he will never act again. OMG he just went from millionaire to felon who will someday either live with his parents or be homeless. Or he will work as a security guard like Gary Coleman did.

No way he ever gets another job in Hollywood. No way. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

Or, he might work free and having him in your movie, people will watch sort of like when OJ simpson was in Airplane 3 after he killed his wife. People went just to see the murderer act.
Lol
Progressives embrace him, Because they see everything through race...

It's time to make an example of a race baiter that tried to inflame racial and political tensions to further his own career. This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again. What he did is disgusting.

Lol
Progressives embrace him, Because they see everything through race...
and they still don't know the Dems own the kkk.

I very much doubt it.
MAGA haters will do anything to force their ideology on people they disagree with...
pull guns in stores, stage fake lynchings, create a coup against a sitting president! you are correct. the gambit is set.
Yep, Shit... makes a person wonder how many got away with this type of behavior?

All progressives knew this guy, he was buddy buddy with the Obamas

I very much doubt it.
Yep, Shit... makes a person wonder how many got away with this type of behavior?
what it screams at me, is there is even someone behind Kamala. who is that? dude, I'm embracing this quite a lot. In my own city.

An actor on Empire?

All progressives knew this guy, he was buddy buddy with the Obamas
I didn't know him.

Where are you going with this off topic deflection? Are you supporting what Smollett did or not? Stay on topic or start another thread.
The poster stated that Jussie should be made an example of.

I simply asked where was this sentiment in other RECENT race-related hoax revelations.

Not a deflection. Stewpit.

I very much doubt it.
Th

I very much doubt it.
That's the problem. Boys who cry wolf hurt people who are actually victims.

This guy is toast. First he's going to get a real ass kicking in prison, then he's going to be bankrupted and then no one will hire him. He doesn't deserve to be rich and famous. Just infamous.

Forum List

Back