Smollett has now been arrested

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?

We would all be happier if it didn't happen in the first place.

However, this is a textbook example of the progressive mindset. "If I don't have anyone actually oppressing me, the next step is to make up some oppression"

The usual method is via exaggerating various situations to make others look bad, all this guy did was take the next step to abject fabrication.

When someone's entire political philosophy depends on victimhood, not having an actual oppressor can be a pain.

We both know there have been nut jobs on both sides that have pulled stunts like his. Can't blame the party for the actions of that nut.
Sure, but there are WAY the fuck more coming from your side. You weirdos LOVE hate crime hoaxes.

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?

Happy that someone who committed a felony will have his day in court and happy that an actual hate crime did NOT happen, yes.

You are pathetic if you wish a hate crime DID happen.
But a hate crime did happen if he is found guilty. And it would be his hate at 63 million americans and the president of the USA.

We would all be happier if it didn't happen in the first place.

However, this is a textbook example of the progressive mindset. "If I don't have anyone actually oppressing me, the next step is to make up some oppression"

The usual method is via exaggerating various situations to make others look bad, all this guy did was take the next step to abject fabrication.

When someone's entire political philosophy depends on victimhood, not having an actual oppressor can be a pain.

We both know there have been nut jobs on both sides that have pulled stunts like his. Can't blame the party for the actions of that nut.
Sure, but there are WAY the fuck more coming from your side. You weirdos LOVE hate crime hoaxes.
they own hollywood, why wouldn't they be good at playing out a skit on american soil daily????

52071419_960539390811219_2408803197889019904_o.jpg

Why wouldn't we be you deranged fucking patronizing cocksucking racist?

Each post of yours is fucking dumber than the one before.

Am I thrilled that this fucking negro with his gay fucking race card tried to slam Trump along with us normal people?

You better fucking believe it moron. Maybe if you wish hard enough a white guy will shoot up a bunch of people with an AK47.

Fucking loser racist.

This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again.
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if his "job" were to be waiting for him should he ever get out of jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jail is for us, not them. What will happen is this, it he was arrested today he was likely advised to turn himself in. He will go quiet and his lawyers will drag out his sentanceing so he can run all the time he was in court concurrently with his trial and all that then he will be sentenced, and put on probation. Next will be the rehab tour.
He will never work in the entertainment industry again. Hes too toxic now, even for lefties, since he got caught. He would have been a left wing hero otherwise.

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if his "job" were to be waiting for him should he ever get out of jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jail is for us, not them. What will happen is this, it he was arrested today he was likely advised to turn himself in. He will go quiet and his lawyers will drag out his sentanceing so he can run all the time he was in court concurrently with his trial and all that then he will be sentenced, and put on probation. Next will be the rehab tour.
He will never work in the entertainment industry again. Hes too toxic now, even for lefties, since he got caught. He would have been a left wing hero otherwise.
what is truly funny, is it was all thanks to an uber driver. The person that took the two brothers home after the skit. I give it to the police for that lead.

Last edited:
Thrilled? No. You mean glad to see justice done to a guy that created a fake crime, trying to frame a political party and sent law enforcement on a wild goose chase, pulling precious resources away from solving real crimes against real victims. That, we are glad for.

And sad, he did a real disservice to gays and others, hit by real hate crimes.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

what is truly funny, is it was all thanks to an uber driver. The person that took the two brothers home after the skit.

I’m thinking his manager put him up to it.

Why wouldn't we be you deranged fucking patronizing cocksucking racist?

Each post of yours is fucking dumber than the one before.

Am I thrilled that this fucking negro with his gay fucking race card tried to slam Trump along with us normal people?

You better fucking believe it moron. Maybe if you wish hard enough a white guy will shoot up a bunch of people with an AK47.

Fucking loser racist.

It’s disgusting, the left wishes a hate crime actually happened.

How fucked is that?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm hoping that he and Kamala Harris get charged with an attempted civil act against a sitting president and his supporters. trying to create a civil war.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
/----/ Smollett is just earning street creds so he can run for public office. "The Honkies set me up and framed me. Let's march and scream No justice no peace - VOTE FOR ME."

This is what his lawyer will plead, and of course a Chicago jury or a judge will not convict him of anything. I doubt he gets indicted.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
/----/ Smollett is just earning street creds so he can run for public office. "The Honkies set me up and framed me. Let's march and scream No justice no peace - VOTE FOR ME."

This is what his lawyer will plead, and of course a Chicago jury or a judge will not convict him of anything. I doubt he gets indicted.
hey, no need to knock my city. It is more what the AG will do and handle the case. Has nothing to do with our peeps.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm hoping that he and Kamala Harris get charged with an attempted civil act against a sitting president and his supporters. trying to create a civil war.

That he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, I agree. How the other actors on the show can even work with such trash speaks to the quality of people 20th century fox employs, as well as to the character of the people who run FOX. The money is more important then the potential harm his stunt could have caused.

I will toss out cudos to the people of Chicago. Black lives matter doesn’t jump on it, even Al Sharpton who made his fortune on a very similar lie to this one held his fire.

As for Smallet or whatever, he will basically get away with it, have his job with Fox, and begin the redemption tour in about a year.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

what is truly funny, is it was all thanks to an uber driver. The person that took the two brothers home after the skit.

I’m thinking his manager put him up to it.
Im pretty sure his manager was duped. They tricked him into being a witness so he would say "i heard the attack over the phone". The manager undoubtedly represents multiple entertainers. He wouldnt have as much of as vested interest in making a hoax.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, I agree. How the other actors on the show can even work with such trash speaks to the quality of people 20th century fox employs, as well as to the character of the people who run FOX. The money is more important then the potential harm his stunt could have caused.

I will toss out cudos to the people of Chicago. Black lives matter doesn’t jump on it, even Al Sharpton who made his fortune on a very similar lie to this one held his fire.

As for Smallet or whatever, he will basically get away with it, have his job with Fox, and begin the redemption tour in about a year.
Oh, I think this blows up into something much bigger than what you're watching at the moment. Kamala Harris will be facing questions and retaining a lawyer very soon to explain her part in this. Conspiracy? Collusion? hmmmm Special Prosecutor? OMG, this may be huge.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh, I think this blows up into something much bigger than what you're watching at the moment. Kamala Harris will be facing questions and retaining a lawyer very soon to explain her part in this. Conspiracy? Collusion? hmmmm Special Prosecutor? OMG, this may be huge.

Man I hope so. But I’ll keep my expectations low.

Forum List

Back