Smollett has now been arrested

Jail is for us, not them. What will happen is this, it he was arrested today he was likely advised to turn himself in. He will go quiet and his lawyers will drag out his sentanceing so he can run all the time he was in court concurrently with his trial and all that then he will be sentenced, and put on probation. Next will be the rehab tour.
He will never work in the entertainment industry again. Hes too toxic now, even for lefties, since he got caught. He would have been a left wing hero otherwise.
I'm hoping that he and Kamala Harris get charged with an attempted civil act against a sitting president and his supporters. trying to create a civil war.

That he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, I agree. How the other actors on the show can even work with such trash speaks to the quality of people 20th century fox employs, as well as to the character of the people who run FOX. The money is more important then the potential harm his stunt could have caused.

I will toss out cudos to the people of Chicago. Black lives matter doesn’t jump on it, even Al Sharpton who made his fortune on a very similar lie to this one held his fire.

As for Smallet or whatever, he will basically get away with it, have his job with Fox, and begin the redemption tour in about a year.
Oh, I think this blows up into something much bigger than what you're watching at the moment. Kamala Harris will be facing questions and retaining a lawyer very soon to explain her part in this. Conspiracy? Collusion? hmmmm Special Prosecutor? OMG, this may be huge.

Man I hope so. But I’ll keep my expectations low.
well I believe we will be told that Jussie and Kamala spoke prior to the staged attack. And, I believe Jussie will give her up. I'm expecting that now. A good prosecutor always goes for the bigger fruit. Everybody wave at Kamala.
giphy.gif

He will never work in the entertainment industry again. Hes too toxic now, even for lefties, since he got caught. He would have been a left wing hero otherwise.
I'm hoping that he and Kamala Harris get charged with an attempted civil act against a sitting president and his supporters. trying to create a civil war.

That he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, I agree. How the other actors on the show can even work with such trash speaks to the quality of people 20th century fox employs, as well as to the character of the people who run FOX. The money is more important then the potential harm his stunt could have caused.

I will toss out cudos to the people of Chicago. Black lives matter doesn’t jump on it, even Al Sharpton who made his fortune on a very similar lie to this one held his fire.

As for Smallet or whatever, he will basically get away with it, have his job with Fox, and begin the redemption tour in about a year.
Oh, I think this blows up into something much bigger than what you're watching at the moment. Kamala Harris will be facing questions and retaining a lawyer very soon to explain her part in this. Conspiracy? Collusion? hmmmm Special Prosecutor? OMG, this may be huge.

well I believe we will be told that Jussie and Kamala spoke prior to the staged attack. And, I believe Jussie will give her up. I'm expecting that now. A good prosecutor always goes for the bigger fruit. Everybody wave at Kamala.
giphy.gif

Oh yeah, and what’s the deal with that lady that refused her self ?

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx recuses herself from Smollett case

Shortly after the incident occurred in late January, State’s Attorney Foxx had conversations with a family member of Jussie Smollett about the incident and their concerns, and facilitated a connection to the Chicago Police Department who were investigating the incident," a statement from the Cook County State's Attorney's Office read. "Based on those prior conversations and out of an abundance of caution, last week State’s Attorney Foxx decided to remove herself from the decision making in this matter and delegated it to her First Assistant Joseph Magats, a 28-year veteran prosecutor.”

However, this is a textbook example of the progressive mindset. "If I don't have anyone actually oppressing me, the next step is to make up some oppression"

Nailed it.

I'm old enough to remember the 60's and the incredible transformation and racial healing that went on in the 70's. We're way down the road from the bad old days. It's frigging 2019 people. Sheesh.

The Frenzied Search for Racism

The truth: as instances of actual racism get harder and harder to find, the search to find such bigotry becomes increasingly frenzied and unmoored from reality.

--------------------------

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Oh yeah, and what’s the deal with that lady that refused her self ?

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx recuses herself from Smollett case

Shortly after the incident occurred in late January, State’s Attorney Foxx had conversations with a family member of Jussie Smollett about the incident and their concerns, and facilitated a connection to the Chicago Police Department who were investigating the incident," a statement from the Cook County State's Attorney's Office read. "Based on those prior conversations and out of an abundance of caution, last week State’s Attorney Foxx decided to remove herself from the decision making in this matter and delegated it to her First Assistant Joseph Magats, a 28-year veteran prosecutor.”
she didn't want her name anywhere near this scandal. Actually pretty smart if you think about. she can indeed use her communications with the family if they can bite her in the ass. It's what cheaters and losers do.

It's time to make an example of a race baiter that tried to inflame racial and political tensions to further his own career. This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again. What he did is disgusting.
Where was this sentiment when it came out last year, I think, that America's most notorious race baiter Carolyn Bryant was straight up lying on Emmit Till, and he's dead because of it, brutally.
  1. Bombshell quote missing from Emmett Till tape. So did Carolyn Bryant Donham really recant?
  2. What did Carolyn Bryant say and when?
  3. Getting Away with Murder | American Experience | PBS

And since you're talking about making examples, what about filing charges against Ronald Ritchie who called the police and lied, telling them "a black man" was in Walmart pointing a gun at people, and the cops came and immediately executed him?

Or are you interested in filing charges against Teresa Klein, who called the police and made a false report on a 9 year old black child by saying he sexually assulted her?

Are you down for all that, or are you being the usual hack you are?

It's time to make an example of a race baiter that tried to inflame racial and political tensions to further his own career. This is a man who should do jail time and never work in Hollywood again. What he did is disgusting.
Where was this sentiment when it came out last year, I think, that America's most notorious race baiter Carolyn Bryant was straight up lying on Emmit Till, and he's dead because of it, brutally.
  1. Bombshell quote missing from Emmett Till tape. So did Carolyn Bryant Donham really recant?

And since you're talking about making examples, what about filing charges against Ronald Ritchie who called the police and lied, telling them "a black man" was in Walmart pointing a gun at people, and the cops came and immediately executed him?

Or are you interested in filing charges against Teresa Klein, who called the police and made a false report on a 9 year old black child by saying he sexually assulted her?

wow, deflection noted.

Right wingers are thrilled over this. Doesn't take much to make them happy, does it?
Anytime your hate filled attack on whites, freedom, and the USA is stopped, it makes me real happy.

Off topic deflection. Right. On. Cue.

Why in the hell would a gay black guy living in America need to stage hatred coming from anti gay racist whites....when all you need to do is just WAIT YOUR TURN??????

i also like that he is a big name hoax'er , seems everyone knows him though i had neer heard of him . Anyway , he is a good name to advertise and throw around Bulldog .
The biggest hoax'er in American history is Carolyn Bryant.

Bar none.

What did Carolyn Bryant say and when?
this will be the biggest story

look up anti lynching Kamala Harris. even her own father is separating from her.

Dad says Jamaican side of Kamala Harris’s family wants to ‘dissociate ourselves’ from the ‘travesty’ of her pot-smoking comment

yep , loaded up so thank you Marc . Still , in 2019 this 'js' is a good deal for Hoax exposers , easy to remember , big name and seems to be well known and can be pointed out to youngsters and they will know who he is and current in 2019 rather than old history . Still , thanks for the History Marc .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back