Smollett Hoax...how much worse it could have been...

The true tragedy of this is that it gives hateful rightwing bigots license to question and cast doubt on legitimate, actual acts of violence against gay and transgender Americans, undermining efforts to stop such violence.

Human nature throughout history indicates the impossibility of stopping such violence. All things are not accepted or even tolerated by all people.

Jussie Smollett and his hired partners may have been stupid criminals, but, as actors, they understand political theater, and how to manipulate the media and media veiwers. They had just received a master course from the media's abhorrent coverage of the Covington Kids video.

Let's set aside the slim possibility that Smollett did not orchestrate this hoax.

Watch this video @ 2:00...

Smollett says he was extremely disappointed the incident wasn't caught on video. I believe him. Unfortunately for him [and fortunately for the rest of us] the camera was facing north, away from the staged encounter with the Nigerian brothers. If Smollet orchestrated the hoax attack...he picked that spot...knowing there was a camera there. His accomplices are quoted as saying they rehearsed the attack:

In reality, according to police, the Osundairo brothers and Smollett rehearsed the attack days prior. During the actual attack, one of the brothers held the rope and poured bleach while the other wore a plain red hat and yelled slurs at Smollett, CBS Chicago reports.

Chicago police believe Jussie Smollett staged his attack: Report

I think we are going to learn that Smollet and his fellow actor partners actual intended for the attack to be captured on that CCTV camera... that they had choreographed the "fight", and that Smollet had cast himself the heroic defender, battling against the "racist, homophobic enemy" that he himself created...and not only expected that video to verify his story, but propel him to stratospheric heights of popularity portrayed as a champion of the left, bravely fighting off two minions of "orange man bad". Actors doing what they do... acting.

It was only by luck that the three misidentified the direction the camera lens was facing. Imagine the leftwing response to such a video. It would have been Covington Kids all over again. It would have played in millions of screens, millions of times before the truth came out (if it ever would have at that point) and the damage would have been done... again...

To wrap up, the moral of the story is, believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see... especially where the MSM is concerned.
It's Trump's fault you know.

I think we are going to learn that Smollet and his fellow actor partners actual intended for the attack to be captured on that CCTV camera... that they had choreographed the "fight", and that Smollet had cast himself the heroic defender, battling against the "racist, homophobic enemy" that he himself created...and not only expected that video to verify his story, but propel him to stratospheric heights of popularity portrayed as a champion of the left, bravely fighting off two minions of "orange man bad". Actors doing what they do... acting.

Okay, but if you were going to do that, wouldn't it been better to hire two white dudes with actual MAGA hats?

again, I'm just glad the CPD did it's job in this case. Given how corrupt the CPD is, they probably would have followed their usual modus operendi of ignoring it or framing some poor schlub.

If he faked this, he deserves to be fired and suffer legal consequences. Period.

He doesn't have any white friends.

Okay, but if you were going to do that, wouldn't it been better to hire two white dudes with actual MAGA hats?

again, I'm just glad the CPD did it's job in this case. Given how corrupt the CPD is, they probably would have followed their usual modus operendi of ignoring it or framing some poor schlub.

If he faked this, he deserves to be fired and suffer legal consequences. Period.

I suspect he didn't trust anyone white enough.

What I'm actually saying is Smollett had a secondary motivation...a motavation he reveals in his GMA interview. He is perceived as weak within the black community because he is gay. This was his vehicle to portray himself as tough, a warrior, fighting off "the forces of evil".

Plus...he's an actor...and an actor wants screen time. Why rehearse if there wasn't going to be an audience?

What I'm actually saying is Smollett had a secondary motivation...a motavation he reveals in his GMA interview. He is perceived as weak within the black community because he is gay. This was his vehicle to portray himself as tough, a warrior, fighting off "the forces of evil".

Plus...he's an actor...and an actor wants screen time. Why rehearse if there wasn't going to be an audience?

Well, the story going around the campfire today is that a few weeks ago he got a hate letter with some white powder in it that turned out to be aspirin...and no one at the studio took it seriously enough.

It might also be that his character arc had run through and they were phasing out his character. ( I don't watch the show, so I don't know if this is the case or not.)

Well, the story going around the campfire today is that a few weeks ago he got a hate letter with some white powder in it that turned out to be aspirin...and no one at the studio took it seriously enough.

It might also be that his character arc had run through and they were phasing out his character. ( I don't watch the show, so I don't know if this is the case or not.)

Yep. Smollett wrote it. The MSM put this out to without mentioning the police knew Smollett wrote the letter...attempting to provide Smollett some cover.

Confirmed.

Smollett intended this attack to be caught on CCTV video.

Important section at 5:00 minute mark through 6:10 minute mark...then again at the 12 minute mark:

Last edited:

I doubt he knows any white dudes.

Mark

Leftards here certainly got chumped...they have been avoiding the subject. LOL!

Avoiding? Nope. I can't defend him because I don't know if the event was real or not, and I don't see much need to condemn him other than to say if it's all a hoax he and any accomplices he might have had should be punished as the law allows. Lots of people do goofy stuff. Another one would be no surprise.

It's beyond obvious that he staged this entire thing at this point and characterizing this as doing something is goofy" is beyond stupid.

Also, if I were travel into the cesspool and view your posts over the last several years about Trump would I see that you gave him the same consideration RE: benefit of the doubt even though there is ZERO evidence that he did anything illegal compared to the obvious here? I doubt it.

Avoiding? Nope. I can't defend him because I don't know if the event was real or not, and I don't see much need to condemn him other than to say if it's all a hoax he and any accomplices he might have had should be punished as the law allows. Lots of people do goofy stuff. Another one would be no surprise.

It's beyond obvious that he staged this entire thing at this point and characterizing this as doing something is goofy" is beyond stupid.

Also, if I were travel into the cesspool and view your posts over the last several years about Trump would I see that you gave him the same consideration RE: benefit of the doubt even though there is ZERO evidence that he did anything illegal compared to the obvious here? I doubt it.

Staged and goofy aren't mutually exclusive. The pinhead should have known his scam would fall through
Trump got the benefit of the doubt hundreds of times.

Staged and goofy aren't mutually exclusive. The pinhead should have known his scam would fall through

Stage and goofy ARE mutually exclusive when were talking about something this serious.

Stage and goofy ARE mutually exclusive when were talking about something this serious.

No they aren't

No they aren't

So you think funny, or any simile thereof is appropriate to describe something like this? I disagree.

No they aren't

So you think funny, or any simile thereof is appropriate to describe something like this? I disagree.

Get a dictionary dumb ass

No they aren't

goofy
adjective
\ ˈgü-fē

\
goofier; goofiest
Definition of goofy
: being crazy, ridiculous, or mildly ludicrous : silly a goofy sense of humor that hat looks goofy

I , however accept your name calling for what it is, a juvenile admission of defeat.

No they aren't

goofy
adjective
\ ˈgü-fē

\
goofier; goofiest
Definition of goofy
: being crazy, ridiculous, or mildly ludicrous : silly a goofy sense of humor that hat looks goofy

I , however accept your name calling for what it is, a juvenile admission of defeat.

So you think crazy or ridiculous is the same thing as funny, and they preclude anything being staged. Wow.

it IS worse =
The true tragedy of this is that it gives hateful rightwing bigots license to question and cast doubt on legitimate, actual acts of violence against gay and transgender Americans, undermining efforts to stop such violence.
but Smollett is left wing/anti-Trump/etc.......?
....BLACKS/leftists are the racists/HATERS..have you not figured that out from this PERFECT example???!!
BLACKS commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

exactly
he said
punches me right in the face. So I punched his ass back.”
"I want them to see that I fought back," Smollett continued, his voice breaking. "And I want a little gay boy who might watch this to see that I fought the f--- back."
he's ''always been bullied'''----he's trying to fulfill a fantasy

The Democrats and their Leftist minions have to continue the false racism, sexism, homophobia narrative to feed off, and sustain a victim mentality. They are fine with lying to do it.

Forum List

Back