Smollett’s $130K Bill from Chicago Due Today

I haven't seen anyone here defend Smollett yet. What purpose do you think you serve by continuously whining about him?

I haven't seen anyone here defend Smollett yet. What purpose do you think you serve by continuously whining about him?
Aww, does it hurt your feelings? Quit defending douchebags, douchebag.

If it wasn't part of the deal to get the charges dropped, ain't gonna happen

Doesn't bother me. Whine all you want.
Of course it bothers you. Thats why you took the time to come here and defend him.

Please quote anything I might have said that could be considered defending him in any way.

Of course it bothers you. Thats why you took the time to come here and defend him.

Please quote anything I might have said that could be considered defending him in any way.
You are trying to stop people from making threads that are negative about him. By default, that is defending him. Quit defending douchebags, douchebag.

I have no doubt that the Obastards will cover it for him; he's a fellow white-hating black crybaby, he knows the Obamassholes, he's from Shitcago like they are, and the Zerobamas have never, ever missed an opportunity to make whites look bad.

Every thinking person in the free world knows the asshole lied

Sure , everyone knows it. But libs feel it was justified as Mr. Smollett was raising awareness of the program of MAGA country gangs roaming through the nation's ghettos roughing up gay black guys.

If I were advising Mr. Smollett, I would tell him to agree to pay only if the city agreed not to say he paid and if they quit disparaging Smollett with accusations of lying.

$130k isn't very much for someone as well heeled as Smollett-- but the problem for Jussie is the bad press. If the city quit with the slander it would be money well spent .

You are trying to stop people from making threads that are negative about him. By default, that is defending him. Quit defending douchebags, douchebag.

You're stretching now.

You're stretching now.
Youre desperate now because you lost this debate with your opening post.

Asks for proof, if provided will deny it.

You're stretching now.
Youre desperate now because you lost this debate with your opening post.

You mean when I asked why you keep whining about Smollett? I was just curious. Whine about him all you want. So far, I haven't seen much to debate in this thread.

Asks for proof, if provided will deny it.

Come on Mikey. You know you've seen me own up to being wrong.

Forum List

Back