Smug Chicago reporter tries to buy AR15 for hit story; Rejected; He beat his wife!!

Hah! Liberal Reporter Tries to Buy AR15 - GETS DENIED FOR VIOLENT PAST

This story is everywhere right now that reports honest news.

Smug lib reporter tries to buy an AR15 to do a hit job piece on the ease of buying an "Assault rifle".
Gun store.....rejects him!!
He asks why....they won't say.

He writes a piece saying he was denied because he's a journalist and blames the gun culture for hating the media.....and says "if the general gun buying public were treated the same...fewer guns would be out there".

GUN STORE gets pissed....CALLS HIS NEWSPAPER.....and tells them he was denied because his background check shows he is a DRUNKEN WIFE BEATER HAHAHA!!!!!

GOD DAMN you liberals.....you all get more pathetic by the day.

So if I post a ridiculous story about a single conservative, does that mean I get to group all conservatives together?

What do you mean do you get to? Your kind already does?

When one maks a statement such as this, it's meaningless unless you are not doing the same thing. And you did just such a lumping in your reply bub.

No, I called out another liar on the left.

Smug lib reporter tries to buy an AR15 to do a hit job piece on the ease of buying an "Assault rifle".

He writes a piece saying he was denied because he's a journalist and blames the gun culture for hating the media.....and says "if the general gun buying public were treated the same...fewer guns would be out there".

GUN STORE gets pissed....CALLS HIS NEWSPAPER.....and tells them he was denied because his background check shows he is a DRUNKEN WIFE BEATER HAHAHA!!!!!

So if I post a ridiculous story about a single conservative, does that mean I get to group all conservatives together?

When one maks a statement such as this, it's meaningless unless you are not doing the same thing. And you did just such a lumping in your reply bub.

I have no idea that's how it plays out in your mind. I'm referring to abject reality, and you are what you decry.

I have no idea that's how it plays out in your mind. I'm referring to abject reality, and you are what you decry.

The reality is that piece of shit Liberals like you cry about someone doing something you hypocrites do daily. I know how it plays out in your minds. Do as I say not as I do is your mindset.

le

The reality is that piece of shit Liberals like you cry about someone doing something you hypocrites do daily. I know how it plays out in your minds. Do as I say not as I do is your mindset.

Oh here we go, the real reason you're here, just to label someone "liberal" and blame them for all your shortcomings. You have no idea what anyone's political leanings are because you assign them.

If only being on a terror watch list was another thing that could stop the purchase of a gun
You do know that a person does not have to commit a crime to be on a watch list don't you?

Yeah, we learned that from J Edgar Hoover and Joe McCarthy.
So why would you want to deny a person who has done nothing wrong any of his rights?

I'd love for you to show me where I advocated that. I'll wait.

le

Oh here we go, the real reason you're here, just to label someone "liberal" and blame them for all your shortcomings. You have no idea what anyone's political leanings are because you assign them.

One reason I'm here is to try and educate dumbasses like you. I'm finding more and more than you're simply beyond educating.

You have it all wrong. I don't indicate those leanings unless the person with them has shown enough to do so. I can't assign something to something that already is what I state they are. They've already assigned it to themselves.

If only being on a terror watch list was another thing that could stop the purchase of a gun
You do know that a person does not have to commit a crime to be on a watch list don't you?

So why would you want to deny a person who has done nothing wrong any of his rights?

So I take it you are against banning people on watch lists who have no criminal record from purchasing guns?

le

One reason I'm here is to try and educate dumbasses like you. I'm finding more and more than you're simply beyond educating.

You have it all wrong. I don't indicate those leanings unless the person with them has shown enough to do so. I can't assign something to something that already is what I state they are. They've already assigned it to themselves.

If you want to educate people then get a job as a teacher.

le

You're failing, and it is a direct result of your partisanshit.

So I take it you are against banning people on watch lists who have no criminal record from purchasing guns?

Oh, so again you made a claim you cannot back up then. Give everyone guns, everyone, don't care.

Oh, so again you made a claim you cannot back up then. Give everyone guns, everyone, don't care.
Answer the question

Answer the question

Again, you made a claim you cannot back up. I own, permitted to carry, and I do not answer to you. You make shit up you cannot support.

So what makes him "liberal" exactly? These terms mean nothing anymore. Anytime I hear someone claim "liberal blah blah blah" or "conservative blah blah blah" I know someone is attempting to manipulate me.

1. "Chicago Journalist".
2. Read his article.

He is a far left loon.

This response is as silly as when they asked Trump 50 times why the Judge didnt like him and all he could say was "He's Mexican" :laugh2:

So what makes him "liberal" exactly? These terms mean nothing anymore. Anytime I hear someone claim "liberal blah blah blah" or "conservative blah blah blah" I know someone is attempting to manipulate me.
That's good for you,but that changes nothing,as far as stupid reporter exposing himself like he did.
He is still pathetic and a laughing stock.

This entire society is a laughing stock in that this is considered political discourse.

Answer the question

Again, you made a claim you cannot back up. I own, permitted to carry, and I do not answer to you. You make shit up you cannot support.

I restated the post an IDGAF if you own a gun or not,

Do you think people on a watch list who have committed no crime should be banned from buying guns?

It is a simple yes or no answer

Answer the question

I restated the post an IDGAF if you own a gun or not,

Do you think people on a watch list who have committed no crime should be banned from buying guns?

It is a simple yes or no answer

IDGAF

Forum List

Back