SNAP (food stamps) should be restricted to rice, flour, rolled oats, and sugar

Can you boil water? Can you turn on the oven.?

Personally I cook mostly from scratch. But to boil water &/or turn on the oven, is why many buy the prepared heat & eat foods, because it's just that simple.

Nevertheless, all you have to do to cook rice or rolled oats is heat water. They are very easy to fix but are not junk food and are very cheap.

Why not leave the poor the fuck alone?

And while you're at it let them smoke pot so they can go to sleep feeling a little better.
You can buy pot with food stamps? I didn't know that.
I thought the SNAP was a freestyle group from the 90's
Didn't one of them die in the last few days? British guy, only in his early 50's.
??? if anyone from the snap died,it would of made headline news. are u referring to george michaels?
Ya, that's the guy.

i cook from scratch and to do so...i need a full kitchen of equipment and spices....i would be fine with free breakfast and lunches for kids in school...and if they need it free dinners after school hours...how is it a great country cannot feed it kids..regardless of race or religion....

i cook from scratch and to do so...i need a full kitchen of equipment and spices....i would be fine with free breakfast and lunches for kids in school...and if they need it free dinners after school hours...how is it a great country cannot feed it kids..regardless of race or religion....

It is the right thing to do...No child should starve.

It's the Dims that want everybody treated equally. So we should all get food stamps. I could use the extra money to get a newer truck.

Dims want people treated equally???? That's the dumbest thing i ever heard. Dims love affirmative action and other forms of special treatment for women and non-whites. and support the persecution of white males.

What part of the moon do you live on?
You ever hear a dim not spewing for equal rights? That's where I was coming from...

Yeah - dems talk about equal rights, but it's a lie. They want special treatment for the protected groups and persecution of white males. THINK

Bring your clean! Rice/bean bucket (s) weekly when you visit your old man at jail. Fill em up. See ya next week LaShondra. Next. maybe leftover bread. Package of cookies around XMAS.

Time for change. It ain't working. If states don't want to play? Cut them off of something?

HAHAHA. You don't cook from scratch. If you did, you'd know that cooking rice means just bringing water to a boil and letting it simmer for 15 minutes.

Parents should feed their kids. Why do you libs hate doing that.?

HAHAHA. You don't cook from scratch. If you did, you'd know that cooking rice means just bringing water to a boil and letting it simmer for 15 minutes.

Parents should feed their kids. Why do you libs hate doing that.?

Wrong, it's more difficult than that too cook rice properly.

It is the logical and pragmatic thing to do. Poorly nourished kids end up sick and in need of expensive medical attention. It is far more economical to feed them than to cure them after they become ill. Same can be said for old folks.

I think I would feed the kids 2-3 complete meals at school. Deal with Adults through jail assistance. maybe they would learn to take care after 6 mos of assistance.

Schools are for learning not eating. NO food should be available at schools. No cafeterias and no vending machines. Parents should feed their kids a breakfast and pack a sack lunch for them.. That's how it used to be and it worked fine. Problem today is blacks and illegal hispanics refuse to do that. "Feed my own keeds?? Dat da white man's job. I ain't gwine do da white man's job fo' him"

Ya, but they (many) don't. don't give them cash, feed all kids, poor or rich, breakfast lunch dinner. Take it out of the ignorant hands. Then they have time to work the fields or motels.

HAHAHA. What a silly thing to say. You don't want your kid to starve, then YOU feed him. Don't force me to.

It's cheaper to eat frozen process foods than to cook from scratch.

How pathetic the number of people on here that want to be dicks to poor hungry people, while giving tax breaks to the rich.

WE'd be better off feeding the poor, providing a skill based education and providing housing for them over tax breaks for the bastards that have hurt this nation. The bastards that outsourced, brought in third world labor and take billions from the tax payers while sticking the knife in our backs.

Why not leave the poor the fuck alone?

And while you're at it let them smoke pot so they can go to sleep feeling a little better.
You can buy pot with food stamps? I didn't know that.
I thought the SNAP was a freestyle group from the 90's
Didn't one of them die in the last few days? British guy, only in his early 50's.
??? if anyone from the snap died,it would of made headline news. are u referring to george michaels?
Ya, that's the guy.
lead singer "Durron" is still alive at 49. I got the power !!! woohoo! greatest song ever!!!

So,,can these this be had without cell phones, flat screen TVs, play stations, cable, sneakers.......?

Forum List

Back