SNAP (food stamps) should be restricted to rice, flour, rolled oats, and sugar

Is there anway to cook it for them? Big bean banks. 100lb pots. Rice cookers. Boiled chicken. like jail feeds. Dinnertime. Come and get it. No show? Go hungry. leftovers? Bring your container, or heat it up again. Deliver weeks worth to each home?

Got to be a way? Cash payments is nuts! I got it! Jailed inmates cook it for them. Work while incarcerated. What an idea!

Why not leave the poor the fuck alone?

And while you're at it let them smoke pot so they can go to sleep feeling a little better.
Theyll sleep just fine when they get a job and start doing some hard work.

Don't gimme any crap about how poor people need a balanced diet. As it is these snappers spend all this money on junk food. A diet of staples will be better for them. And MUCH cheaper for the taxpayers. Eating just those 4 staples, a person can live on a dollar a day.

If you shopped in places besides convenience stores and truck stops you wouldn't see anyone using food stamps.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may shove it up your ass?
F.O.

Don't gimme any crap about how poor people need a balanced diet. As it is these snappers spend all this money on junk food. A diet of staples will be better for them. And MUCH cheaper for the taxpayers. Eating just those 4 staples, a person can live on a dollar a day.

If you shopped in places besides convenience stores and truck stops you wouldn't see anyone using food stamps.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may shove it up your ass?
F.O.
"F.O."?

Could you elaborate?

Are there no prisons? No workhouses?
Please sir, may I have some more?

The only thing stopping our food assistance program like SNAP from being wasteful is the food industry. Most folks, ya, even the liberal ones, would be glad to support limiting types of foods that can be given out. The processed and frozen food industries will not let that happen and they spend the lobby funds paying off the politicians making sure it never comes up for serious debate.

Who's gonna hire an illiterate ex-con black guy knowing he's gonna steal everything he can from the company? We have to face the fact that most blacks cannot get jobs because they are unskilled and untrustworthy. So we have to take care of them but that doesn't mean giving them a life of luxury.

States should handle their own hungry ignorant incapable poor. FED stay out? If states need help?........give them supplies or payments?

I think I would feed all kids 2-3 complete meals at school. Deal with Adults through jail assistance. maybe they would learn to take care after 6 mos of assistance.

It's the Dims that want everybody treated equally. So we should all get food stamps. I could use the extra money to get a newer truck.

Dims want people treated equally???? That's the dumbest thing i ever heard. Dims love affirmative action and other forms of special treatment for women and non-whites. and support the persecution of white males.

What part of the moon do you live on?

Pellagra.
Rickets.

Who's gonna hire an illiterate ex-con black guy knowing he's gonna steal everything he can from the company? We have to face the fact that most blacks cannot get jobs because they are unskilled and untrustworthy. So we have to take care of them but that doesn't mean giving them a life of luxury.
Hey Bojangles! Ya forgot shiftless, lazy and shufflin'! If you're going to rely on outdated stereotypes to make your point, be inclusive!

It's the Dims that want everybody treated equally. So we should all get food stamps. I could use the extra money to get a newer truck.

Dims want people treated equally???? That's the dumbest thing i ever heard. Dims love affirmative action and other forms of special treatment for women and non-whites. and support the persecution of white males.

What part of the moon do you live on?
You ever hear a dim not spewing for equal rights? That's where I was coming from...

I think I would feed the kids 2-3 complete meals at school. Deal with Adults through jail assistance. maybe they would learn to take care after 6 mos of assistance.

Schools are for learning not eating. NO food should be available at schools. No cafeterias and no vending machines. Parents should feed their kids a breakfast and pack a sack lunch for them.. That's how it used to be and it worked fine. Problem today is blacks and illegal hispanics refuse to do that. "Feed my own keeds?? Dat da white man's job. I ain't gwine do da white man's job fo' him"

You are really sort of Creepy ....

Why not leave the poor the fuck alone?

And while you're at it let them smoke pot so they can go to sleep feeling a little better.
You can buy pot with food stamps? I didn't know that.
I thought the SNAP was a freestyle group from the 90's
Didn't one of them die in the last few days? British guy, only in his early 50's.
??? if anyone from the snap died,it would of made headline news. are u referring to george michaels?

Forum List

Back