SNAP (food stamps) should be restricted to rice, flour, rolled oats, and sugar

Wrong, it takes a specific amount of water to rice ration, and you need to make sure that lower the heat at the right time and keep it covered the right amount of time. You don't know what you are talking about.

BS. It doesn't have to be exact. I add approximately a cup of water to a half cup of rice and cover it and let it simmer for approximately 15 minutes at approximately low heat.

I'm just so tired of this fucks picking on poor people...seriously, give it a rest.

And us working white people are sick of you insisting i feed your kids.

I don't have kids... quit trying to build a strawman argument. Fucking people act like poor people are living the high life, going on vacations, playing X Box One on big screen HD tvs and driving new cars. They just fucking want to be able to eat... why don't you fucking go pick on someone else once in awhile. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Oh... you religious God loving, and caring people... yeah get the fuck out of here. You don't give two shits about other living humans or creatures.
You can tell you're just a kid.....altruism is a bad thing.....

It's cheaper to eat frozen process foods than to cook from scratch.

How pathetic the number of people on here that want to be dicks to poor hungry people, while giving tax breaks to the rich.

WE'd be better off feeding the poor, providing a skill based education and providing housing for them over tax breaks for the bastards that have hurt this nation. The bastards that outsourced, brought in third world labor and take billions from the tax payers while sticking the knife in our backs.

I'm just so tired of this fucks picking on poor people...seriously, give it a rest.

we don't like mofo having kids, starving them with our money to buy lapdance or tattoo. Gig is up! No more cash payments for dope.

You're fucking retarded. Yes, that's what all poor people do, they get money to buy lap dances and tattoos. Jesus, are you really that fucking dumb?

what about prostitutes?
Prostitutes do not, as a rule, take food stamps...
wink_smile.gif

Those that do, well...

"Avoid the clap" - Jimmy Dugan
tongue_smile.gif

Your expertise????:eek-52:
Don't try to be clever, Sparky... you'll blow a gasket...

Hey, asshole, the largest demographic for food assistance and welfare are white teen mom's and their kids. They turn into fat white adult girls eventually with apartments and trailers full of kids.

How pathetic the number of people on here that want to be dicks to poor hungry people, while giving tax breaks to the rich.

WE'd be better off feeding the poor, providing a skill based education and providing housing for them over tax breaks for the bastards that have hurt this nation. The bastards that outsourced, brought in third world labor and take billions from the tax payers while sticking the knife in our backs.

we don't like mofo having kids, starving them with our money to buy lapdance or tattoo. Gig is up! No more cash payments for dope.

You're fucking retarded. Yes, that's what all poor people do, they get money to buy lap dances and tattoos. Jesus, are you really that fucking dumb?
No, they sell their EBT for that stuff....

l

Most dancers and tattoo artist would probably slap you upside your head if you tried to pay them with food stamps or even food.

Hey, asshole, the largest demographic for food assistance and welfare are white teen mom's and their kids. They turn into fat white adult girls eventually with apartments and trailers full of kids.

BS - your god obozo is lying again. For counting up welfare bums he counts hispanics as whites.

I don't have kids... quit trying to build a strawman argument. Fucking people act like poor people are living the high life, going on vacations, playing X Box One on big screen HD tvs and driving new cars. They just fucking want to be able to eat... why don't you fucking go pick on someone else once in awhile. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Oh... you religious God loving, and caring people... yeah get the fuck out of here. You don't give two shits about other living humans or creatures.

I can tell you are a fucking fake human being, and I hope and pray one day you have to live poor even for just a year so you can see what it's like.

I've fucking lived it. My family was a middle class family when I was young, and then when my parents got divorced and it was just my alcoholic father he got food stamps. Then when I got older I worked my ass off and had a good job with a new house and new car and everything I could want. Took a vacation to Europe... then started a business and lost it all. At one point in my life I spent 5 months in a homeless shelter. Now I'm finishing my degree and deciding whether to get my masters. I've lived both sides of life...and I don't fucking take things or other people for granted. You fucks make me sick judging and picking on the poor. Fuck you all.

I can tell you are a fucking fake human being, and I hope and pray one day you have to live poor even for just a year so you can see what it's like.

I've fucking lived it. My family was a middle class family when I was young, and then when my parents got divorced and it was just my alcoholic father he got food stamps. Then when I got older I worked my ass off and had a good job with a new house and new car and everything I could want. Took a vacation to Europe... then started a business and lost it all. At one point in my life I spent 5 months in a homeless shelter. Now I'm finishing my degree and deciding whether to get my masters. I've lived both sides of life...and I don't fucking take things or other people for granted. You fucks make me sick judging and picking on the poor. Fuck you all.
I have...so....

They sell their EBT for that stuff... you fucking retard. Food Stamps is actually one of the least abused programs in the system, despite the latest report.

So?

80% of population was white. Not surprising they number high on SNAP.

Why not leave the poor the fuck alone?

And while you're at it let them smoke pot so they can go to sleep feeling a little better.

How does a poor person afford weed? Ya got money for dope, ya got money for food.

Hey dipshit, the majority of people on SNAP are working families with children, not dope heads. Learn your stats and quit relying on bullshit propaganda.

They sell their EBT for that stuff... you fucking retard. Food Stamps is actually one of the least abused programs in the system, despite the latest report.
It's a good deal here in DC 20 to 25 cents on the dollar.....

Why not leave the poor the fuck alone?

And while you're at it let them smoke pot so they can go to sleep feeling a little better.

How does a poor person afford weed? Ya got money for dope, ya got money for food.
I think edibles are EBT approved....:lol:

You talk like you work with companies on how to hire people... how the fuck does that happen? I wouldn't trust you to pick the pattern of paper towels for my house, let alone someone for a job. I think you are full of shit.

It's a good deal here in DC 20 to 25 cents on the dollar.....

Yeah sounds like you are the one buying them and committing fraud. You should be locked up and lose all government benefits and be forced to pay them all back.

Forum List

Back