SNAP (food stamps) should be restricted to rice, flour, rolled oats, and sugar

l
It's cheaper to eat frozen process foods than to cook from scratch.

How pathetic the number of people on here that want to be dicks to poor hungry people, while giving tax breaks to the rich.

WE'd be better off feeding the poor, providing a skill based education and providing housing for them over tax breaks for the bastards that have hurt this nation. The bastards that outsourced, brought in third world labor and take billions from the tax payers while sticking the knife in our backs.

I'm just so tired of this fucks picking on poor people...seriously, give it a rest.

we don't like mofo having kids, starving them with our money to buy lapdance or tattoo. Gig is up! No more cash payments for dope.

You're fucking retarded. Yes, that's what all poor people do, they get money to buy lap dances and tattoos. Jesus, are you really that fucking dumb?
Most dancers and tattoo artist would probably slap you upside your head if you tried to pay them with food stamps or even food.

Trust me. It is abused massively. The old cash back game is one way. buy little food, get cash back.
Or work for cash, show no income but get stamps. Turn into cash, go clubbing. Easy, your local crook will give you cash, less than face value. He makes profit on stampee.

Massive Katrina fraud showed up using EBT cards. Oh yes, it happens. All the time.

Last edited:
l
WE'd be better off feeding the poor, providing a skill based education and providing housing for them over tax breaks for the bastards that have hurt this nation. The bastards that outsourced, brought in third world labor and take billions from the tax payers while sticking the knife in our backs.

I'm just so tired of this fucks picking on poor people...seriously, give it a rest.

we don't like mofo having kids, starving them with our money to buy lapdance or tattoo. Gig is up! No more cash payments for dope.

You're fucking retarded. Yes, that's what all poor people do, they get money to buy lap dances and tattoos. Jesus, are you really that fucking dumb?
Most dancers and tattoo artist would probably slap you upside your head if you tried to pay them with food stamps or even food.

Trust me. It is abused massively. The old cash back game is one way. Work for cash, show no income but grt stamos. Turn into cash, go clubbing. Massive Katrina fraud showed up using EBT cards. Oh yes, it happens. All the time.

No, no it doesn't. It's FACTS that SNAP is one of the least abused programs in government.

No, they sell their EBT for that stuff....

They sell their EBT for that stuff... you fucking retard. Food Stamps is actually one of the least abused programs in the system, despite the latest report.
It's a good deal here in DC 20 to 25 cents on the dollar.....

Yeah sounds like you are the one buying them and committing fraud. You should be locked up and lose all government benefits and be forced to pay them all back.
Awwww......disenchanted snowflake.....

l

Trust me. It is abused massively. The old cash back game is one way. Work for cash, show no income but grt stamos. Turn into cash, go clubbing. Massive Katrina fraud showed up using EBT cards. Oh yes, it happens. All the time.

No, no it doesn't. It's FACTS that SNAP is one of the least abused programs in government.
Food stamps are a fucking joke....

They sell their EBT for that stuff... you fucking retard. Food Stamps is actually one of the least abused programs in the system, despite the latest report.

Yeah sounds like you are the one buying them and committing fraud. You should be locked up and lose all government benefits and be forced to pay them all back.

Awww disillusionnal fake.

l

You're fucking existence is a fucking joke. Your mom should have swallowed and not wasted the protein.

Non altruistic and proud of it....give it a try snowflake.....

Hey dipshit, the majority of people on SNAP are working families with children,.

Which raises the question - Why do poor people have kids? And the answer is because they get more welfare benefits the more kids they have. That's the "system" you democrats gave us.

l

i hope the EBT system breaks down again and every wal mart in blue states gets overwhelmed with Obama Supporters {just for laffs}

Owebo is just a evil piece of dog shit. I hope he loses everything and ends up in a cardboard box...

l

You're fucking existence is a fucking joke. Your mom should have swallowed and not wasted the protein.
Awwwww.....defeated snowflake....

And us working white people are sick of you insisting i feed your kids.
Hey, asshole, the largest demographic for food assistance and welfare are white teen mom's and their kids. They turn into fat white adult girls eventually with apartments and trailers full of kids.
I don't want to have to support them, either.

Non altruistic and proud of it....give it a try snowflake.....

Yeah, and I hope one day when you are in need, someone gives you a shit sandwich like the fucking cop did to that homeless man. That's what you deserve, and you are a fucking number one example of the type of person that should be the target in this country, not the poor and hungry.

l

Well, I hope its cleaned up.

l

Man, the world would have been a better place if all these worthless backwards animals would of been aborted.

l

Man, the world would have been a better place if all these worthless backwards animals would of been aborted.
How many homeless do you feed? Let any shower at your home? Sleepover? But you want us to pay for it? But not stop the fraud waste abuse? Bye. Battery going on gold plated tablet. My spare is at my bankers yacht.

HAHAHA. Fact is massive fraud exists in all govt programs.

Take the time and learn FACTS.

7 Lies About Welfare That Many People Believe Are Fact
image.jpeg

l

Oh...it's not the food stamps.......

Forum List

Back