SNAP (food stamps) should be restricted to rice, flour, rolled oats, and sugar

[Q

What's telling is the entitlement mentality. Money belongs to whoever the government thinks it belongs to instead of the creator and owner of that money. Leftists think that the United States should operate like one giant commune. When somebody makes or earns a substantial amount of money, that money belongs to everybody. That's what Danny thinks is capitalism.

"Liberals believe if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell

Danny is a confused, envious, greedy and not all that bright Moon Bat. He is simply not capable of ever getting it right.

It takes a very despicable human being to think that they are entitled to have somebody else pay their bills simply because they are alive.
Ever notice how liberals think they are entitled to everything while conservatives are entitled to nothing?

They are self absorbed and don't live in reality.
ever notice how alleged conservatives socialize everything, nationally, and blame the left for our welfare-state, because the right refuses to pay for our warfare-state.
Next time in English please.
too dumb to understand. put your shoes back on and get out of the "political kitchen">

[

should the poor care how much the rich make and how much they actually pay in personal income taxes?

If they are greedy and envious they would probably be assholes like that.

I am not concerned with what other people make. I am concerned with how I do.

I am not hurt by the rich. I am hurt by government that forcefully takes my money and gives it away to some shithead that didn't earn it. The word for that is thievery.

Everybody pays too much taxes either directly or indirectly for this big bloated out of control government.

Of course you have to remember that a lot of the filthy ass ghetto welfare queens voted for Obama who increase poverty and increased income disparity so he is their real enemy, not the rich.
I think you are just being like that, if you care how much the poor make and how they make it. How much do the rich actually pay in personal income taxes?

Fed Tax takes in ~3.5T per year? Somebody is paying that amount? Top 10% earners pay most I would suspect? As bottom 50% don't have money to pay Fed Tax, correct?

Not in the least bit. The only place money "goes" is to the poor and the lazy. Money doesn't "go" to the rich, it's created by the rich and then taken from them..

So when the wealthy refuse to pay their workers a living wage because the government says they don't have to, and they choose to pay their executives and their shareholders, you're just fine with subsidizing their payroll so that the executives and the shareholders get more.

Straw man.

[

should the poor care how much the rich make and how much they actually pay in personal income taxes?

If they are greedy and envious they would probably be assholes like that.

I am not concerned with what other people make. I am concerned with how I do.

I am not hurt by the rich. I am hurt by government that forcefully takes my money and gives it away to some shithead that didn't earn it. The word for that is thievery.

Everybody pays too much taxes either directly or indirectly for this big bloated out of control government.

Of course you have to remember that a lot of the filthy ass ghetto welfare queens voted for Obama who increase poverty and increased income disparity so he is their real enemy, not the rich.
I think you are just being like that, if you care how much the poor make and how they make it. How much do the rich actually pay in personal income taxes?

Fed Tax takes in ~3.5T per year? Somebody is paying that amount? Top 10% earners pay most I would suspect? As bottom 50% don't have money to pay Fed Tax, correct?
Personal income tax. Or, why not just make unemployment taxes general taxes on artificial persons.

Not in the least bit. The only place money "goes" is to the poor and the lazy. Money doesn't "go" to the rich, it's created by the rich and then taken from them..

So when the wealthy refuse to pay their workers a living wage because the government says they don't have to, and they choose to pay their executives and their shareholders, you're just fine with subsidizing their payroll so that the executives and the shareholders get more.

Straw man.
it is relevant; especially when the rich get a tax break, and we have borrow money, and then the right starts to whine that the poor are feeling to much of a sense of entitlement to their benefits.

[Q

What's telling is the entitlement mentality. Money belongs to whoever the government thinks it belongs to instead of the creator and owner of that money. Leftists think that the United States should operate like one giant commune. When somebody makes or earns a substantial amount of money, that money belongs to everybody. That's what Danny thinks is capitalism.

"Liberals believe if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell

Danny is a confused, envious, greedy and not all that bright Moon Bat. He is simply not capable of ever getting it right.

It takes a very despicable human being to think that they are entitled to have somebody else pay their bills simply because they are alive.
Ever notice how liberals think they are entitled to everything while conservatives are entitled to nothing?

ever notice how alleged conservatives socialize everything, nationally, and blame the left for our welfare-state, because the right refuses to pay for our warfare-state.
too dumb to understand. put your shoes back on and get out of the "political kitchen">
Stop speaking in jibberish and maybe people will take you seriously.

You do know people need fruits and vegetables right?
junk food is cheaper than fruit and veggies.
It definitely is cheaper, which is why they buy it. Their actual benefits one month at a time is shit.

No, they are very generous with the food stamps. But what happens is that people get together and pool their SNAP's cards together. Whatever they don't use they sell for cash.
my sister family of 5 gets 300 a month. They eat a lot of pasta. Our doctors tells us to eat less pasta and more fruit and veggies but she can't afford it with her food stamps. She has no income but they kicked her off food stamps when her youngest turned 18. She has liver psorosis, and a multitude of other problems like leaking whenever she has a period but they won't give her disability because they say she can do a sit down job. So I pay all the bills which isn't fair on me. If I wasn't here she'd be on the street with her two kids and our mother.
Ideally, she should be able to collect unemployment compensation, simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis. With that income, she could take better care of herself until she finds a job.

UI is based off your recent earnings? If you don't have any earnings for last 2-4 quarters, well you are screwed. The last 9 years have been horrible to get and hold a job. People have been on/off UI last 9yrs. They go on SNAP, welfare, SSD, SS or food banks when no job and no UI benefits remain? Or find a job if they "can" work and get to a job.

Last edited:
my sister family of 5 gets 300 a month. They eat a lot of pasta. Our doctors tells us to eat less pasta and more fruit and veggies but she can't afford it with her food stamps. She has no income but they kicked her off food stamps when her youngest turned 18. She has liver psorosis, and a multitude of other problems like leaking whenever she has a period but they won't give her disability because they say she can do a sit down job. So I pay all the bills which isn't fair on me. If I wasn't here she'd be on the street with her two kids and our mother.

1. You say she gets $300 a month and thus eats a lot of pasta. Then you say she was kicked off food stamps. Does she get them or not.?

2. there is no liver psorosis. It's spelled cirrhosis and it's usually caused by hepatitis (meaning drug use) or alcohol. It's self-inflicted.

3. Isn't is SOP for food stamps to end, when your kids are all over 18?

Stop speaking in jibberish and maybe people will take you seriously.
only the dumb ones, don't get it.

junk food is cheaper than fruit and veggies.
It definitely is cheaper, which is why they buy it. Their actual benefits one month at a time is shit.

No, they are very generous with the food stamps. But what happens is that people get together and pool their SNAP's cards together. Whatever they don't use they sell for cash.
Ideally, she should be able to collect unemployment compensation, simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis. With that income, she could take better care of herself until she finds a job.

UI is based off your recent earnings? If you don't have any earnings for last 2-4 quarters, well you are screwed. The last 9 years have been horrible to get and hold a job. People have been on/off UI last 9yrs. They go on SNAP, welfare, SSD, SS or food banks?
employment is at the will of either party, not just the employer for unemployment compensation purposes. the right wing just likes to trample our natural and civil rights, whenever it is not specifically about guns.

[

How much in personal income tax did the rich pay?

How much did Mr. Trump pay in personal income taxes?

A whole hellva lot more than you do Moon Bat. That almost a trillion a year the filthy ass governments collects from the oppressive income tax sure as hell doesn't come from welfare Moon Bats like you.

Damn are you stupid to ask a question like that.

Last edited:
CBO study shows that ‘the rich’ don’t just pay a ‘fair share’ of federal taxes, they pay almost everybody’s share

Is that wrong? Most rich ppl have jobs of no social value. They are lawyers, politicians, bankers, athletes, entertainers.. THINK

CBO study shows that ‘the rich’ don’t just pay a ‘fair share’ of federal taxes, they pay almost everybody’s share

Is that wrong? Most rich ppl have jobs of no social value. They are lawyers, politicians, bankers, athletes, entertainers.. THINK

I don't think you have much "social value" flipping burgers at McDonald or being a community organizer or a climate scientist pushing the global warming scam, do you?.

Some have inherited wealth but most rich people that pay into that filthy ass trillion a year in income tax earned their money somewhere along the line.

Regardless of how they got their money some stupid shithead welfare queen should not be entitled to it simply because they are alive, wouldn't you agree?

Some have inherited wealth but most rich people that pay into that filthy ass trillion a year in income tax earned their money somewhere along the line.

You missed my point. I'm not talking about rich heirs. Of course they didn't earn their millions. But even rich people with jobs usually do nothing of any social value. What does lebron do to help america? Maybe he works real hard and no doubt he makes money for his owner, but the fact remains that athletes are useless people. THINK

[Q

You missed my point. I'm not talking about rich heirs. Of course they didn't earn their millions. But even rich people with jobs usually do nothing of any social value. What does lebron do to help america? Maybe he works real hard and no doubt he makes money for his owner, but the fact remains that athletes are useless people. THINK

Entertainment is a value that people are willing to pay for. Whether it be sports or singing or acting or whatever.

For instance, I wouldn't pay one red cent to see a stupid soccer player run up and down a field playing that boring game but many people do enjoy it and are willing to pay the cost.

It is not for me to judge the social value of a job. The market will do that fine.

Social value of income does not factor in to the income tax equations. Income is income and the majority of the taxes in this country are paid for by the people with high incomes.

LeBron is a very generous man who's donated tens of millions of dollars to charity. It's probably not on national news as much, but here in Cleveland the media makes it very well known. I don't follow sports or entertainment very much, but I would go on the limb to say LeBron gives the most to charity when it comes to sports figures. Of course he makes the most, but that's besides the point.

I think it's very wrong. When you go to the movies, do they arrange their ticket prices by how much you make? How about a restaurant or gift shop?

If we all benefit by living in this great country, we should all contribute to it as well. Nearly half of the people who live here don't contribute a dime towards income taxes which is the tax that is spent for our social goodies, military, and just about any other federal spending outside of Social Security and Medicare--most of which is funded by payroll taxes.

[QUO

I think it's very wrong. When you go to the movies, do they arrange their ticket prices by how much you make? How about a restaurant or gift shop?

If we all benefit by living in this great country, we should all contribute to it as well. Nearly half of the people who live here don't contribute a dime towards income taxes which is the tax that is spent for our social goodies, military, and just about any other federal spending outside of Social Security and Medicare--most of which is funded by payroll taxes.

To me progressive tax rates are despicable.

Nobody should get a free ride. The inner city ghetto asshole that has never worked a day in his sorry life benefits just as much from national defense as the a billionaire but yet the ghetto asshole doesn't have to pay anything to get the benefit.

The progressive income tax is oppressive and unfair because it taxes people unequally.

If these Moon Bats had to pay their fair share of the cost of government maybe they wouldn't be inclined to vote for big government Liberals when they got the bill, would they?

One of the things that these Moon Bats are really confused about is the corporate tax. Those dumbasses don't even know that they are the ones paying the tax whenever they buy something made by a corporation. The dumbshits think somebody else pays it.

[QUO

To me progressive tax rates are despicable.

Nobody should get a free ride. The inner city ghetto asshole that has never worked a day in his sorry life benefits just as much from national defense as the a billionaire but yet the ghetto asshole doesn't have to pay anything to get the benefit.

The progressive income tax is oppressive and unfair because it taxes people unequally.

If these Moon Bats had to pay their fair share of the cost of government maybe they wouldn't be inclined to vote for big government Liberals when they got the bill, would they?

One of the things that these Moon Bats are really confused about is the corporate tax. Those dumbasses don't even know that they are the ones paying the tax whenever they buy something made by a corporation. The dumbshits think somebody else pays it.

Which is why they applaud it when the Democrats suggest to increase those taxes.

I have no problem helping people out, but only the ones who truly need it. Our social programs have become a vote buying mechanism for the left which is what I disapprove of. They don't hand out those goodies because people have no choice, they hand them out to buy votes.

If it doesn't cost you a dime, why not support somebody like Hillary with her free this and free that? Oh, we want to invest 500 billion dollars into clean air and water. Okay with me, as long as I'm not paying for it!

The problem with our election system is it allows people to vote money out of the pockets of others. That's why we all need a dog in this fight. I think a consumption tax would be fair. The more you buy, the more you pay. You want free college, than your consumption tax goes from 7 cents on the dollar to 9 cents. You want to double the food stamp role like Obama did, then your consumption tax goes from 9 cents on the dollar to 10 cents on the dollar.

If these issues meant actual money to people, they would think twice about lending their support for their spending.

[Q

Ken Blackwell

Socialize everything? What do we socialize?

Forum List

Back