SNL Last Night. Enjoy Laughing

Curious that Alec is pretending to be Trump...so, has Trump threatened his 12 year old daughter and called her a "rude little PIG"?

Last edited:
I'm sick of politics in all forms. Glad I missed your "fantastic" hour.
Glad the Packers are playing tonight.

Roger that....I skipped the morning shows today for the first time in years and am ready to watch my Lions get their asses handed to them....better than watching the networks lauding the diaper-wearing, epileptic criminal witch telling her favorite lies.

OMG the opening of the show was fantastic. I just died laughing. I have to share it with the board.

Alec Baldwin is so perfect as trump. Even better than he was last week. Kate McKinnon is perfect as Hillary. I just cracked up on this one.

Enjoy!

Watch Saturday Night Live "Lin-Manuel Miranda Monologue" Highlight - NBC.com
It was good, but my absolute favorite was the TicTac spot on Weekend Update. I tried finding the clip to share here, but no luck.
Kate McKinnon as Hillary is inspired. Her not-being-able-to-keep-a-straight-face Hillary last night was hilarious.

OMG the opening of the show was fantastic. I just died laughing. I have to share it with the board.

Alec Baldwin is so perfect as trump. Even better than he was last week. Kate McKinnon is perfect as Hillary. I just cracked up on this one.

Enjoy!

Watch Saturday Night Live "Lin-Manuel Miranda Monologue" Highlight - NBC.com
It was good, but my absolute favorite was the TicTac spot on Weekend Update. I tried finding the clip to share here, but no luck.
Kate McKinnon as Hillary is inspired. Her not-being-able-to-keep-a-straight-face Hillary last night was hilarious.

The link I posted is the whole show so the Tic Tac is in there. Plus just below the video is all the sketches cut up into segments so you can go directly to the one you want.

It was a great show. Both Alec and Kate were fantastic. I enjoyed seeing Mike Meyers and Tina Fey in the Weekend Update. They were great.

What kind of clown watches SNL, a gay, douchebag show geared toward brainless, qu33rs?

Alec Baldwin lives in a glass house. Just sayin'.

I'm sick of politics in all forms. Glad I missed your "fantastic" hour.
Glad the Packers are playing tonight.

Roger that....I skipped the morning shows today for the first time in years and am ready to watch my Lions get their asses handed to them....better than watching the networks lauding the diaper-wearing, epileptic criminal witch telling her favorite lies.
None of the moderators will ask how the Russians got access to American uranium.
Even if it were asked Hillary can deflect this by "saying" that Trump likes Putin.

I like Kyle Van Noy
and Ziggy Ansah a couple of byu boys on the lions.

Forum List

Back