SNL signs a "actress" and "comedian" that no one has heard of because.....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
she is "non binary".
All of the folks the show could have signed, and they sign someone who has basically no accomplishments whatsoever.
A tiny bit part in Amazon's remake of "A League of Their Own" and a bit part in some other "B" movie you never heard of.
That's it.
A sincere apology to all of the other folks who applied, and had more accomplishments... but sorry!.. you aren't LGBQT+...

she is "non binary".
All of the folks the show could have signed, and they sign someone who has basically no accomplishments whatsoever.
A tiny bit part in Amazon's remake of "A League of Their Own" and a bit part in some other "B" movie you never heard of.
That's it.
A sincere apology to all of the other folks who applied, and had more accomplishments... but sorry!.. you aren't LGBQT+...
I saw the poster for the remake of "A League of Their Own" and there was a Black chick on it. No Blacks played in that league so I said...

1663455056910.png

she is "non binary".
That's it.
SNL hasn’t been funny in 40 years.

I saw the poster for the remake of "A League of Their Own" and there was a Black chick on it. No Blacks played in that league so I said...

In the series, she doesn't play in the AAGPBL. At the end of Season 1, she joins an all-Black exhibition team that tours the country.

They'll she is "non binary".
That's it.
Maybe they'll reprise the "It's Pat!" skits.

So the damn show was about Negroes. Typical. Fuck 'em.

Actually, the show is about girls (White, Hispanic, and Black) who want to play baseball.

They even have a Jewish girl?!

532-5328945_shocked-mom-face-hd-png-download.png

Most people have never heard of most people on SNL before they were on SNL.

Most of the original cast of SNL, Chase, Belushi and others, were known to fans of "National Lampoon Radio Hour" and the Broadway show "Lemmings" -- I listened to those LP's over-and-over in high school.

NL_RADIO_DINNER.jpg

Most people have never heard of most people on SNL before they were on SNL.
Not true.
Nationally - yes, but not in the circuit-stage etc.
SNL is known for choosing "rising stars" in the comedy circuit. Folks who are getting draws and getting attention.
SNL recruits them, and they either make it or not.
This person line jumped. She is a nobody. She is not a rising star. She has a barely noticeable career. As late as July of this year, she was performing with a set of other comedians for $5.

I'm not as hard on SNL as some are. I watched it from the beginning with Ackroyd, Belushi, et al, and of course it was never that good again. But it had its great moments.

For me it jumped the shark when Kate McKinnon, who was funny AF in her skits about the trailer trash woman who gets abducted by aliens, and other misadventures, dressed up like Hillary Clinton and sang "Hallelujah," to mourn her defeat at the hands of Trump.

Molly Kearney doesn't even seem to be a key player in League of their Own. I haven't watched it, so question? Is there a character who is biologically male but dresses as a woman in order to join the women's league and then hits homeruns every time he's at bat, making the game into a farce instead of a competition? If not, Kearney should be cancelled for being in such a hatefully non-inclusive series.

Forum List

Back