SNL writer says she'll give a blowjob to anyone who punches the Covington smiling kid.

I do know the story as well as I can for not being there, it doesn’t sound like you do. Are you implying that the native Americans were taunting the kids?

No, the "black Hebrews" were. Isn't it enough to be put on the defensive? It certainly would be for me. Remember, that indian is a complete stranger to these kids, and since he was the one that approached them...

Mark
Thank you, now we are getting somewhere. The kids and the Hebrews were escalating and the native Americans tried to diffuse. So why are you all trying to say that the NAs were bullying the kids?

Bullshit.... He targeted the red hats and added to the problem. You don't diffuse by invading personal space....

Jo
That exactly what you do. When two groups are clashing you get inbetween and defuse.

Not unless you have a badge...

You actually think you need a "badge" to defuse (not "diffuse", holy shit do you even have any idea what the subject is?) a burgeoning tension?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

And know what you're doing. In any case this is not about the Indian...it's about the media lie. The old man will be fine... Except for being a valor thief. It's the media and the archdiocese that will have to worry about legal problems coming their way because they are certainly coming. personally I would have shoved the drum paddle up his ass for swinging it 6 inches from my face. You don't difffuse something by provoking one of the sides. But then again that's why you leave it to the professionals.

Dood, you are a piece of work. And one with a lotta flak coming your way from the gun fetishists who want so desperately to take you to school about waiting for the police to show up but they can't do that because they're in your bubble and that would require them stepping out of it....

I challenged you yesterday, THREE TIMES, to essplain to the class what the fuck "legal action" (or in your previous hallucinations "suits" and "seven figures") could possibly take place here, and every time you ran away. And you did that because you don't have an answer and you know you don't have an answer and I knew you couldn't have an answer, which is exactly why I hung those questions on you in the first place.

Whelp ---- time to run away yet again.

You did get one thing right --- this is not about the Indian. It's about smirking.

The slut doesn't even write for SNL.
SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

UPDATE: An SNL writer has responded to this story by saying that Sarah Beattie does not write for them — despite her claims of being a contributor. Stolen valor in comedy?

Josh Patten@thejoshpatten
· 8h
https://twitter.com/thejoshpatten/status/1087733223055081475
Replying to @CassandraRules
She doesn’t write for SNL. Thanks in advance for the correction!

DDD@Dumoulin55

She sat on a panel of 3 to discuss the 50 funniest women of all time...In her little bio it says "those who listen to our podcast know how proud we are to welcome writer & SNL contributor Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) to the panel! http://underscoopfire.com/the-50-funniest-women-of-all-time/ …

2:57 PM - Jan 22, 2019
Now SNL is going to roll the credits of their writers at the end of every show:

Due to her claims of working for them when she doesn’t, the show will now “clear up this confusion by scrolling a list of the writers’ names at the end of every show.”

The lady is pretty confused, I wouldn't trust her though, you smack a kid in the face and will wind up in jail and with all her lies, you won't even get a look let alone a BJ. Better put a watch on Clinton, he loves his bjs as long as Hillary doesn't give it to him, that seems to repulse him.

Again, if there's a blowjob on the table, "who she works for" is kind of irrelevant.

Thank you, now we are getting somewhere. The kids and the Hebrews were escalating and the native Americans tried to diffuse. So why are you all trying to say that the NAs were bullying the kids?

Bullshit.... He targeted the red hats and added to the problem. You don't diffuse by invading personal space....

Jo
That exactly what you do. When two groups are clashing you get inbetween and defuse.

Not unless you have a badge... And know what you're doing. In any case this is not about the Indian...it's about the media lie. The old man will be fine... Except for being a valor thief. It's the media and the archdiocese that will have to worry about legal problems coming their way because they are certainly coming. personally I would have shoved the drum paddle up his ass for swinging it 6 inches from my face. You don't difffuse something by provoking one of the sides. But then again that's why you leave it to the professionals.

Jo
Again, the native Americans were not provoking. Just be honest!!! I do agree with you about the media messing this whole thing up and blowing it way out of proportion
Nobody is charging the Indians with anything the media of the archdiocese are charging the high school kids with bullying; that was a lie and still is a lie. It also constitutes willful libel and I believe we will see this case in court. Both the media and the archdiocese could be liable for financial damages.

Jo

Once AGAIN --- asked you this specifically yesterday too and you had no answer --- you don't have the slightest clue in the world what "libel" means, do you. I tells you what it is NOT --- it is NOT making an judgment on the propriety of some character trait or social transgression. Those are matters of what we call "opinion". And "decorum".

So no, your sicko little fantasy of suing everybody you can't handle into oblivion is just never gonna happen because the fucking world doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
I do know the story as well as I can for not being there, it doesn’t sound like you do. Are you implying that the native Americans were taunting the kids?

There was a problem between the Nation of Islam black activists and the high school students. Injun Joe was watching from a distance and read it wrong apparently. The students did not respond to the provocation from the black activists. For some unknown reason injun Joe the valor thief decided that the high school kids who were already under verbal assault needed to be pushed back. That of course was not his job. His actions were not what I would call peaceful. The young man refused to be intimidated. I guess he was supposed cower and run.

Jo
Again, the provocating group was Hebrew Israelites, not Nation of Islam, they are completely opposite. Details dude, details!

The native Americans were not aggressive, they were not taunting and they were not bullying. They moved in to try and deescalate. I wasn’t there but it makes sense that they would try and diffuse the lesser threatening of the two groups which was obviously the kids.

The native Americans were not aggressive, they were not taunting and they were not bullying. They moved in to try and deescalate.

Why didn't they get in the faces of the black guys shouting profanities? You know, to deescalate....
Given a choice, black thugs or white kids, who would you choose to bully?

The point is nobody bullied the valor thief.
The Media lied.

Jo

And AGAIN --- where did "the media" claim the kid "bullied" Philips?

Or perhaps it's you that "lied".

OK, you don't know the whole story. Find out, then we can talk.

Mark

There was a problem between the Nation of Islam black activists and the high school students. Injun Joe was watching from a distance and read it wrong apparently. The students did not respond to the provocation from the black activists. For some unknown reason injun Joe the valor thief decided that the high school kids who were already under verbal assault needed to be pushed back. That of course was not his job. His actions were not what I would call peaceful. The young man refused to be intimidated. I guess he was supposed cower and run.

Jo
Again, the provocating group was Hebrew Israelites, not Nation of Islam, they are completely opposite. Details dude, details!

The native Americans were not aggressive, they were not taunting and they were not bullying. They moved in to try and deescalate. I wasn’t there but it makes sense that they would try and diffuse the lesser threatening of the two groups which was obviously the kids.

The native Americans were not aggressive, they were not taunting and they were not bullying. They moved in to try and deescalate.

Why didn't they get in the faces of the black guys shouting profanities? You know, to deescalate....
And they were not bullied by the high school kids either the way the media claimed which is what this issue is all about. The big media lie. Done very much on purpose.

Jo

Let's see a LINK to that "claim".

Right now.

Jo

Given a choice, black thugs or white kids, who would you choose to bully?

The point is nobody bullied the valor thief.
The Media lied.

Jo
True, that! But the valor thief chose who he would bully for his photo op, claiming to "de-escalate" the situation. Apparently, the black thugs were the instigators and yet our NA hero chose to beat his drum and chant within inches of the white kid with the MAGA hat. Coward.

That's some funny shit, Winston Smith. What you mean of course is that he chose to continue his chant despite the Smirk-Boi trying to stare him down or provoke him into -- whatever he thought he could provoke.

Philips didn't take the bait. Tough shit, Smirk-Boi.

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smile at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!
Are you trying to say that kid was simply smiling at the guy? Seriously? You gotta get your eyes checked. Death threats for that are apprehensible, but also don’t pretend like he was innocently standing there smiling at the guy
Dont pretend like the indians were being respectful. While one of them got in a kids face with a drum, the others were saying shit like, "this isnt your land. Go back to Europe where you came from".

Your priorities are way out of wack if you think the kids were the problem.

NOBODY "got in the kids' face with a drum". Prove me wrong with a video.

In fact, at the point of the smirking contest, a bystander is heard to observe "y'all are acting like a mob -- fucking mob mentality. How old are you? Sixteen?" I kind of doubt that her reference to a sixteen-year-old "mob" was a reference to one Indian elder.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

UPDATE: An SNL writer has responded to this story by saying that Sarah Beattie does not write for them — despite her claims of being a contributor. Stolen valor in comedy?

· 8h

DDD@Dumoulin55

She sat on a panel of 3 to discuss the 50 funniest women of all time...In her little bio it says "those who listen to our podcast know how proud we are to welcome writer & SNL contributor Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) to the panel! http://underscoopfire.com/the-50-funniest-women-of-all-time/ …

Due to her claims of working for them when she doesn’t, the show will now “clear up this confusion by scrolling a list of the writers’ names at the end of every show.”

The lady is pretty confused, I wouldn't trust her though, you smack a kid in the face and will wind up in jail and with all her lies, you won't even get a look let alone a BJ. Better put a watch on Clinton, he loves his bjs as long as Hillary doesn't give it to him, that seems to repulse him.

Again, if there's a blowjob on the table, "who she works for" is kind of irrelevant.

Doesn't look like there is, she lied about working for SNL, I doubt she is telling the truth about her being a prostitute, so you may get jail time but no BJ.

· 8h

DDD@Dumoulin55

Doesn't look like there is, she lied about working for SNL, I doubt she is telling the truth about her being a prostitute, so you may get jail time but no BJ.

Ummmmmmmmmmm check yer facts Bud. First of all the link goes to the fucking Hateway Pundit, about the most bogus fake-news site there is. And their only "source" is fucking Twitterer. I don't see whoever this person is "claiming" anything, and yet you're all in here appending "slut" to somebody you've never met or heard of, or heard from.

And for that matter, even the Hateway Plunder page doesn't offer any evidence she's an "SNL writer" other than its headline. So again, the title of this thread is as bogus as the Hateway headline is.

And in spite of all that you're ready to put somebody in jail on the word of Jim Fucking Hoft and fucking TWEETER? Not exactly a high bar, is it.

Wanna buy a bridge?

Gullible's Travels...........

Last edited:

· 8h

DDD@Dumoulin55

Ummmmmmmmmmm check yer facts Bud. First of all the link goes to the fucking Hateway Pundit, about the most bogus fake-news site there is. And their only "source" is fucking Twitterer. I don't see whoever this person is "claiming" anything, and yet you're all in here appending "slut" to somebody you've never met or heard of, or heard from.

Really, you're ready to put somebody in jail on the word of Jim Fucking Hoft and fucking TWEETER? Not exactly a high bar, is it.

Wanna buy a bridge?

Who are we putting in jail for someone's word?

· 8h

DDD@Dumoulin55

And for that matter, even the Hateway Plunder page doesn't offer any evidence she's an "SNL writer" other than its headline.

Really, you're ready to put somebody in jail on the word of Jim Fucking Hoft and fucking TWEETER? Not exactly a high bar, is it.

Wanna buy a bridge?

Beats the shit outta me, "jail" was your idea.

But hey, don't stop there -- I understand she's a witch too. You should totally run with that because it's the same thing.

Last edited:

· 8h

DDD@Dumoulin55

Wanna buy a bridge?

If you are stupid enough to punch someone, you can go to jail. So if you take up Sarah's offer and you punch a kid in a hat, then you may go to jail and not get a blowjob.

Liberals would put their penises in anything warm, wet and capable of suction of any kind.

A friend of mine worked at an Emergency room at a public hosp[ital and liberals would be brought in all the time with their penises stuck in weird stuff, or things stuck up elsewhere. And yes, the sphincter muscle is strong enough to break a coke bottle, just in case you ever wondered about it.

So some liberal offering a blow job? No, thank you; I'd rather chew bubble gum off the side walk.

Liberals would put their penises in anything warm, wet and capable of suction of any kind.

A friend of mine worked at an Emergency room at a public hosp[ital and liberals would be brought in all the time with their penises stuck in weird stuff, or things stuck up elsewhere. And yes, the sphincter muscle is strong enough to break a coke bottle, just in case you ever wondered about it.

So some liberal offering a blow job? No, thank you; I'd rather chew bubble gum off the side walk.

Pretty disgusting as far as I am concerned.

Pretty disgusting as far as I am concerned.
Look, for example, at that poor girl who trusted Jim Carey, and he gave her several STDs. She ended up committing suicide from it all.

No, I wouldnt touch that poison with a ten foot pole.

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smile at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!
Are you trying to say that kid was simply smiling at the guy? Seriously? You gotta get your eyes checked. Death threats for that are apprehensible, but also don’t pretend like he was innocently standing there smiling at the guy
Dont pretend like the indians were being respectful. While one of them got in a kids face with a drum, the others were saying shit like, "this isnt your land. Go back to Europe where you came from".

Your priorities are way out of wack if you think the kids were the problem.
I think everybody played a part in the problem, especially the Israelites who appeared to be the instigators and who also got little to no coverage
Yet youre only complaining that a kid smiled awkwardly. Not one mention of the racism hurled against these kids. Jesus Christ man.

Wanna buy a bridge?

But hey, don't stop there -- I understand she's a witch too. You should totally run with that because it's the same thing.

If you are stupid enough to punch someone, you can go to jail. So if you take up Sarah's offer and you punch a kid in a hat, then you may go to jail and not get a blowjob.

I'd get the blowjob first. Priorities.

Forum List

Back