SNL writer says she'll give a blowjob to anyone who punches the Covington smiling kid.

Classy Dims.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

If I’m that kid, I’m keeping my distance from the Donald if this is a legitimate offer. I hear the pervert has invited him to his white house for some hamberders
WTF? You are focused on some pretty serious shit here...Hopefully you have no children to sell into sexual slavery.

Classy Dims.

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

If I’m that kid, I’m keeping my distance from the Donald if this is a legitimate offer. I hear the pervert has invited him to his white house for some hamberders
WTF? You are focused on some pretty serious shit here...

We know trump loves having sex with people who are not his wife; even his daughter wasn’t off limits.

If the offer was legit, the blob may be tempted.

Classy Dims.

We know trump loves having sex with people who are not his wife; even his daughter wasn’t off limits.

You know this how? Personal experience? Otherwise, it's all tabloid entertainment. And who cares? I haven't seen even tabloid "news" indicating President Trump involved with pedophilia. If you have, please provide pertinent links.

OK, you don't know the whole story. Find out, then we can talk.

Mark
I do know the story as well as I can for not being there, it doesn’t sound like you do. Are you implying that the native Americans were taunting the kids?

There was a problem between the Nation of Islam black activists and the high school students. Injun Joe was watching from a distance and read it wrong apparently. The students did not respond to the provocation from the black activists. For some unknown reason injun Joe the valor thief decided that the high school kids who were already under verbal assault needed to be pushed back. That of course was not his job. His actions were not what I would call peaceful. The young man refused to be intimidated. I guess he was supposed cower and run.

Jo
Again, the provocating group was Hebrew Israelites, not Nation of Islam, they are completely opposite. Details dude, details!

The native Americans were not aggressive, they were not taunting and they were not bullying. They moved in to try and deescalate. I wasn’t there but it makes sense that they would try and diffuse the lesser threatening of the two groups which was obviously the kids.

The native Americans were not aggressive, they were not taunting and they were not bullying. They moved in to try and deescalate.

Why didn't they get in the faces of the black guys shouting profanities? You know, to deescalate....
Given a choice, black thugs or white kids, who would you choose to bully?

I guess the brave warrior was really a scaredy cat.

Classy Dims.

You know this how? Personal experience?

His comments to Billy Bush
His pay off to Stormy Daniels
His pay off to Ms. McDougal
His comments on Ivanka

Otherwise, it's all tabloid entertainment.
No. It’s actually in court documents via the testimony of his attorney.

And who cares?
You do. You’re commenting.

I haven't seen even tabloid "news" indicating President Trump involved with pedophilia. If you have, please provide pertinent links.

Pedophilia? No. The offer from the title of the thread (Nobody reads the garbage in post one) was that whoever punches the kid in the face gets a BJ. Trump loves having sex with people who are not his wife.
There is no sex with minors being implied; except by you.

Who was taunting them?

Mark
I do know the story as well as I can for not being there, it doesn’t sound like you do. Are you implying that the native Americans were taunting the kids?

There was a problem between the Nation of Islam black activists and the high school students. Injun Joe was watching from a distance and read it wrong apparently. The students did not respond to the provocation from the black activists. For some unknown reason injun Joe the valor thief decided that the high school kids who were already under verbal assault needed to be pushed back. That of course was not his job. His actions were not what I would call peaceful. The young man refused to be intimidated. I guess he was supposed cower and run.

Jo
Again, the provocating group was Hebrew Israelites, not Nation of Islam, they are completely opposite. Details dude, details!

The native Americans were not aggressive, they were not taunting and they were not bullying. They moved in to try and deescalate. I wasn’t there but it makes sense that they would try and diffuse the lesser threatening of the two groups which was obviously the kids.

The native Americans were not aggressive, they were not taunting and they were not bullying. They moved in to try and deescalate.

Why didn't they get in the faces of the black guys shouting profanities? You know, to deescalate....
I don’t know ask them. But I can tell you if I were there I’d try and calm the kids down. Less chance of violence. Of course I’m a high school coach so I’m used to dealing with over aggressive adolescents.

Who would you approach?

Jo

Given a choice, black thugs or white kids, who would you choose to bully?

The point is nobody bullied the valor thief.
The Media lied.

Jo
True, that! But the valor thief chose who he would bully for his photo op, claiming to "de-escalate" the situation. Apparently, the black thugs were the instigators and yet our NA hero chose to beat his drum and chant within inches of the white kid with the MAGA hat. Coward.

Wouldn't surprise me if he calculated it

Jo

Mark

Jo

I don’t know ask them. But I can tell you if I were there I’d try and calm the kids down. Less chance of violence. Of course I’m a high school coach so I’m used to dealing with over aggressive adolescents.

Who would you approach?

But I can tell you if I were there I’d try and calm the kids down.

I didn't hear that the white kids were shouting profanities.
It sounded like the white kids were calm.
Did you hear otherwise?

Less chance of violence.

Yeah, the pussy got in the face of the calm white kids, not the angry black guys.

Thank you, now we are getting somewhere. The kids and the Hebrews were escalating and the native Americans tried to diffuse. So why are you all trying to say that the NAs were bullying the kids?

Bullshit.... He targeted the red hats and added to the problem. You don't diffuse by invading personal space....

Jo
That exactly what you do. When two groups are clashing you get inbetween and defuse.

Not unless you have a badge... And know what you're doing. In any case this is not about the Indian...it's about the media lie. The old man will be fine... Except for being a valor thief. It's the media and the archdiocese that will have to worry about legal problems coming their way because they are certainly coming. personally I would have shoved the drum paddle up his ass for swinging it 6 inches from my face. You don't difffuse something by provoking one of the sides. But then again that's why you leave it to the professionals.

Jo
Again, the native Americans were not provoking. Just be honest!!! I do agree with you about the media messing this whole thing up and blowing it way out of proportion
Nobody is charging the Indians with anything the media of the archdiocese are charging the high school kids with bullying; that was a lie and still is a lie. It also constitutes willful libel and I believe we will see this case in court. Both the media and the archdiocese could be liable for financial damages.

Jo
I agree. Let’s just be real, the black Hebrew Israelites and the kids were yelling back-and-forth at each other. From the sounds of things the Israelites were being pretty nasty. The Native Americans got in front of the kids to try and de-escalate. Some of the kids are being jerks, like the one that stared down the old timer. The media blew it way out of proportion and targeted the Maga hats

Jo

Who would you approach?

But I can tell you if I were there I’d try and calm the kids down.

I didn't hear that the white kids were shouting profanities.
It sounded like the white kids were calm.
Did you hear otherwise?

Less chance of violence.

Yeah, the pussy got in the face of the calm white kids, not the angry black guys.
The calm white kids? Ok buddy... watch the video, the situation escalated. Who would you get infront of to diffuse?

Classy Dims.

You know this how? Personal experience?

His comments to Billy Bush
His pay off to Stormy Daniels
His pay off to Ms. McDougal
His comments on Ivanka

Otherwise, it's all tabloid entertainment.
No. It’s actually in court documents via the testimony of his attorney.

And who cares?
You do. You’re commenting.

I haven't seen even tabloid "news" indicating President Trump involved with pedophilia. If you have, please provide pertinent links.

Pedophilia? No. The offer from the title of the thread (Nobody reads the garbage in post one) was that whoever punches the kid in the face gets a BJ. Trump loves having sex with people who are not his wife.
There is no sex with minors being implied; except by you.
Ohhh....kayyy!

Mark

Jo

Who would you approach?

I would approach the over-aggressive adolescents... Unfortunately there weren't any of those there.

Jo

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smile at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!
Are you trying to say that kid was simply smiling at the guy? Seriously? You gotta get your eyes checked. Death threats for that are apprehensible, but also don’t pretend like he was innocently standing there smiling at the guy
Dont pretend like the indians were being respectful. While one of them got in a kids face with a drum, the others were saying shit like, "this isnt your land. Go back to Europe where you came from".

Your priorities are way out of wack if you think the kids were the problem.

Jo

Who would you approach?

I would approach the over-aggressive adolescents... Unfortunately there weren't any of those there.

Jo
That’s a matter of opinion. They sure as hell weren’t calm reserved adolescents. If you’ve spent any time around high schoolers you’d know what I mean when I say over aggressive. They like to push the limits and egg eachother on, that’s what they do, I see it every day. I did it when I was a kid. Nobody crossed the line from what I saw but the stare down was a little much. If that were my kid he’d be spending some time cleaning toilets for a while.

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smile at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!
Are you trying to say that kid was simply smiling at the guy? Seriously? You gotta get your eyes checked. Death threats for that are apprehensible, but also don’t pretend like he was innocently standing there smiling at the guy
Dont pretend like the indians were being respectful. While one of them got in a kids face with a drum, the others were saying shit like, "this isnt your land. Go back to Europe where you came from".

The kids will have had to be we as ring turbans to get Lefty's approval

Jo

Jo

Who would you approach?

Jo
That’s a matter of opinion. They sure as hell weren’t calm reserved adolescents. If you’ve spent any time around high schoolers you’d know what I mean when I say over aggressive. They like to push the limits and egg eachother on, that’s what they do, I see it every day. I did it when I was a kid. Nobody crossed the line from what I saw but the stare down was a little much. If that were my kid he’d be spending some time cleaning toilets for a while.
Him awkwardly smiling is the issue for you? What do have have to say about the racist remarks from the indians or the racist remarks from the black israelites?

I think everybody played a part in the problem, especially the Israelites who appeared to be the instigators and who also got little to no coverage

Who would you approach?

Jo
Him awkwardly smiling is the issue for you? What do have have to say about the racist remarks from the indians or the racist remarks from the black israelites?
I didn’t hear anything bad from the native Americans but if they said anything racist or hateful then of course I don’t condone it. How about handing out responsibility where it’s due and not just blindly taking a side?

The slut doesn't even write for SNL.

UPDATE: An SNL writer has responded to this story by saying that Sarah Beattie does not write for them — despite her claims of being a contributor. Stolen valor in comedy?

Josh Patten@thejoshpatten

· 8h

Replying to @CassandraRules
She doesn’t write for SNL. Thanks in advance for the correction!

DDD@Dumoulin55

She sat on a panel of 3 to discuss the 50 funniest women of all time...In her little bio it says "those who listen to our podcast know how proud we are to welcome writer & SNL contributor Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) to the panel! http://underscoopfire.com/the-50-funniest-women-of-all-time/ …

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1087846652394815488

2:57 PM - Jan 22, 2019
Now SNL is going to roll the credits of their writers at the end of every show:

Due to her claims of working for them when she doesn’t, the show will now “clear up this confusion by scrolling a list of the writers’ names at the end of every show.”

The lady is pretty confused, I wouldn't trust her though, you smack a kid in the face and will wind up in jail and with all her lies, you won't even get a look let alone a BJ. Better put a watch on Clinton, he loves his bjs as long as Hillary doesn't give it to him, that seems to repulse him.

Forum List

Back