SNL writer says she'll give a blowjob to anyone who punches the Covington smiling kid.

No, her name is. Sarah Beattie, and they now claim she isn’t a contributor to SNL
UPDATE: An SNL writer has responded to this story by saying that Sarah Beattie does not write for them — despite her claims of being a contributor. Stolen valor in comedy?

Classy Dims.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs ine Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
Are you talking about this Cassandra Fairbanks, SNL writer and from hotties for trump?

What was that you were saying about “Dims”?

t3_8mpad4

Yet youre only complaining that a kid smiled awkwardly. Not one mention of the racism hurled against these kids. Jesus Christ man.
That’s not what I’m only complaining about, not at all. You need to paint it that way to try and win an argument but you’re just showing an inability to tell the truth or follow the conversation.
Quote anything youve said up to this point in regards to the racism thrown at the kids. Lets see if youre an honest person or not.
I didn’t hear any racist remarks thrown at the kids nor did I deny it happened, I wasn’t there. I did say that the Hebrew Israelites seemed to be the instigators and the media went straight towards attacking the maga hats instead of showing the whole story.

What’s your objective unbiased take been on the situation Godboy?
Thats ALL you said about the racism, yet youve posted how many times criticizing the kid? Youre garbage.
Like I said I didn’t hear anything racist said to them from the videos I watch and I sure as hell am not going to take your word for it. Everything else I’ve discussed was in the co text of the conversation I was engaged in.

Did I miss where you showcased your objective quotes and analysis critiquing all sides of this situation? Or did you pussyfoot away from answering that one?
6:58

That’s not what I’m only complaining about, not at all. You need to paint it that way to try and win an argument but you’re just showing an inability to tell the truth or follow the conversation.
Quote anything youve said up to this point in regards to the racism thrown at the kids. Lets see if youre an honest person or not.
I didn’t hear any racist remarks thrown at the kids nor did I deny it happened, I wasn’t there. I did say that the Hebrew Israelites seemed to be the instigators and the media went straight towards attacking the maga hats instead of showing the whole story.

Thats ALL you said about the racism, yet youve posted how many times criticizing the kid? Youre garbage.
Like I said I didn’t hear anything racist said to them from the videos I watch and I sure as hell am not going to take your word for it. Everything else I’ve discussed was in the co text of the conversation I was engaged in.

Did I miss where you showcased your objective quotes and analysis critiquing all sides of this situation? Or did you pussyfoot away from answering that one?

So now what do you have to say Slade?

I think the Native Americans were also doing their share of provoking, especially that younger one that was yelling his head off. I also wonder where the hell the adults were who were supposed to be looking after those kids. I would have gotten them the hell out of there. They had no business being in the middle of that scene.

Classy Dims.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

What are the Covington Catholic Students? I have been out of loops with serious TOTAL BASTARD flu and so have not been on, so what is the controversy or whatever?
It’s just another nothing story that the media is blowing way out of proportion. A kid in a MAGA hat was staring down a old Native American playing a drum during a bunch of protests during the women’s march. Initial reaction was blaming the kids as instigators but then more footage came out and showed they weren’t doing what many originally claimed they were doing. Don’t know why this is national news
cause the media wants it to be. they WANTED *MAGA* to be shown to be all the things they say they are. when it wasn't true, it not only makes them a liar, but it pulls their entire premise into question. this is "National" news cause the "National Media" has been guilty of this for almost a decade at this point and it's getting worse.

you're about to see a lot of news media in court soon and as soon as one "journalist" loses, the dominos will fall and lawsuits will fly like bullets in a warzone.

it's national news cause our national news sucks.

I think the Native Americans were also doing their share of provoking, especially that younger one that was yelling his head off. I also wonder where the hell the adults were who were supposed to be looking after those kids. I would have gotten them the hell out of there. They had no business being in the middle of that scene.

as far as i know they were on their own for a bit and told to meet there to regroup with the adults who likely had not gotten there yet. yes the kid was "smirking" but it beat saying anything that would be misinterpreted. hell his facial expression even when trying to NOT start a fight is now getting blowjob offers to punch him because of it.

i don't give a damn if this bitch writes for SNL or not. SNL has done some pretty stupid things in the name of "humor" that only really seems to be funny to those doing it. but SNL, to me, has not been funny since 2000 or so anyway. she incited violence and offered sex as a payment. dunno how much would stick but it would cost her a pretty penny to defend that stupid statement in court.

i'd like to see someone offer to pay the kids legal expenses to sue her so it doesn't cost him but it does cost people abusing "freedom of speech" (ie, you can't scream fire in a public theater).

I think everybody played a part in the problem, especially the Israelites who appeared to be the instigators and who also got little to no coverage
Yet youre only complaining that a kid smiled awkwardly. Not one mention of the racism hurled against these kids. Jesus Christ man.

That depends on what we're calling "the story". There's actually multiple stories going on here. The "Israelites" were certainly there and certainly exchanging taunts with the high schoolers (and presumably with others) which explains, as we said, why Nathan Philips approached the area.

But that does not explain Smirk-Boi at all. That's a whole separate story, the original one in fact, and it's the story the bubblers are trying to whisk away by making it about "yabbut these guys over here" and "whaddabout those guys over there".
what's to explain?

they were visiting DC
they went sight seeing
they were told to meet back there at a certain time
they did
someone got in his face
he's likely seen countless online VIRAL videos about stupid people doing stupid things
he chose to just smile and not make an issue out of it.

so now you and many others are doing it for him cause ... MAGA.

no
other
fucking
reason

The slut doesn't even write for SNL.

UPDATE: An SNL writer has responded to this story by saying that Sarah Beattie does not write for them — despite her claims of being a contributor. Stolen valor in comedy?

Josh Patten@thejoshpatten
· 8h
Replying to @CassandraRules
She doesn’t write for SNL. Thanks in advance for the correction!

DDD@Dumoulin55

She sat on a panel of 3 to discuss the 50 funniest women of all time...In her little bio it says "those who listen to our podcast know how proud we are to welcome writer & SNL contributor Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) to the panel! http://underscoopfire.com/the-50-funniest-women-of-all-time/ …

2:57 PM - Jan 22, 2019
Now SNL is going to roll the credits of their writers at the end of every show:

Due to her claims of working for them when she doesn’t, the show will now “clear up this confusion by scrolling a list of the writers’ names at the end of every show.”

The lady is pretty confused, I wouldn't trust her though, you smack a kid in the face and will wind up in jail and with all her lies, you won't even get a look let alone a BJ. Better put a watch on Clinton, he loves his bjs as long as Hillary doesn't give it to him, that seems to repulse him.

"SHE is pretty confused"?

Why don't you show the class where this person ever claimed to be an SNL writer. As you just claimed.
in looking, SHE did not. she made the stupid statement, someone else tagged her to SNL cause she apparently walked through their lobby once.

No, her name is. Sarah Beattie, and they now claim she isn’t a contributor to SNL

Classy Dims.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs ine Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
Are you talking about this Cassandra Fairbanks, SNL writer and from hotties for trump?

t3_8mpad4
She will give a blowjob if they let her write for SNL

That depends on what we're calling "the story". There's actually multiple stories going on here. The "Israelites" were certainly there and certainly exchanging taunts with the high schoolers (and presumably with others) which explains, as we said, why Nathan Philips approached the area.

But that does not explain Smirk-Boi at all. That's a whole separate story, the original one in fact, and it's the story the bubblers are trying to whisk away by making it about "yabbut these guys over here" and "whaddabout those guys over there".
what's to explain?

they were visiting DC
they went sight seeing
they were told to meet back there at a certain time
they did
someone got in his face
he's likely seen countless online VIRAL videos about stupid people doing stupid things
he chose to just smile and not make an issue out of it.

so now you and many others are doing it for him cause ... MAGA.

no
other
fucking
reason

Perhaps this post comes in an English version. One that is not overpopulated by pronouns so we can actually follow it.

Ummmmmmmmmmm check yer facts Bud. First of all the link goes to the fucking Hateway Pundit, about the most bogus fake-news site there is. And their only "source" is fucking Twitterer. I don't see whoever this person is "claiming" anything, and yet you're all in here appending "slut" to somebody you've never met or heard of, or heard from.

Really, you're ready to put somebody in jail on the word of Jim Fucking Hoft and fucking TWEETER? Not exactly a high bar, is it.

Wanna buy a bridge?

Gullible's Travels...........

Who are we putting in jail for someone's word?

Beats the shit outta me, "jail" was your idea.

But hey, don't stop there -- I understand she's a witch too. You should totally run with that because it's the same thing.

If you are stupid enough to punch someone, you can go to jail. So if you take up Sarah's offer and you punch a kid in a hat, then you may go to jail and not get a blowjob.

I'd get the blowjob first. Priorities.

She is all yours, i would
Again, if there's a blowjob on the table, "who she works for" is kind of irrelevant.
Doesn't look like there is, she lied about working for SNL, I doubt she is telling the truth about her being a prostitute, so you may get jail time but no BJ.
Liberals would put their penises in anything warm, wet and capable of suction of any kind.

A friend of mine worked at an Emergency room at a public hosp[ital and liberals would be brought in all the time with their penises stuck in weird stuff, or things stuck up elsewhere. And yes, the sphincter muscle is strong enough to break a coke bottle, just in case you ever wondered about it.

So some liberal offering a blow job? No, thank you; I'd rather chew bubble gum off the side walk.

Pretty disgusting as far as I am concerned.

Again ---- Hateway Pundit. Tweeter. Fake headline, fake thread title.

As just noted, it sure doesn't take much.

Sure it’s not true, I tend to believe the
The slut doesn't even write for SNL.

Josh Patten@thejoshpatten
· 8h
Replying to @CassandraRules
She doesn’t write for SNL. Thanks in advance for the correction!

DDD@Dumoulin55

She sat on a panel of 3 to discuss the 50 funniest women of all time...In her little bio it says "those who listen to our podcast know how proud we are to welcome writer & SNL contributor Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) to the panel! http://underscoopfire.com/the-50-funniest-women-of-all-time/ …

2:57 PM - Jan 22, 2019
Now SNL is going to roll the credits of their writers at the end of every show:

Due to her claims of working for them when she doesn’t, the show will now “clear up this confusion by scrolling a list of the writers’ names at the end of every show.”

The lady is pretty confused, I wouldn't trust her though, you smack a kid in the face and will wind up in jail and with all her lies, you won't even get a look let alone a BJ. Better put a watch on Clinton, he loves his bjs as long as Hillary doesn't give it to him, that seems to repulse him.

"SHE is pretty confused"?

Why don't you show the class where this person ever claimed to be an SNL writer. As you just claimed.

Read several stories, I don’t care whether you believe it or not, not my problem.

So did I and not a single one of them remits any evidence of the tweeter claiming to be an SNL writer. None in fact carried any response or quote from the subject AT ALL. You bought a fake headline just like the OP did (and does often). The link itself, and several others, quotes somebody's list of "funniest comedians" or something, wherein she's described as a "writer and SNL contributor" .

Get that? A (1) writer --- that's one activity.... and (2) an "SNL contributor". That does not say "SNL writer". Yet they wrote the headline that way and the OP did too, which means neither Jim Fucking Hoft nor the OP read their own evidence.

Most of the other references I found pointed for their evidence to a story on something called the "DC Chronicle", which, when you click that link, goes to nothing but a blank white page. In other words this is all the stuff of Echobubble, and y'all are running with it as if it's a real football, simply because you WANT it to be factual.

And again, what we're talking about here is a fucking TWEET, not a "news story". In case you have yet to notice Twitter is made up of snark and jokes and hyperbole and faked concepts. The fact that somebody tweets something is in no way "news", yet here's the OP and his Jim Fucking Hoft link pretending to source "news" from fucking Twitter. That right there, all by itself, before we even get to the content, should have been a screaming red flag that you were being led down a hole.

You MUST read beyond the headlines with a skeptical eye and dare that headline to prove itself, because headlines are written as click bait. Don't be so damned gullible. And don't be pointing the finger of "confused" on the basis that you yourself couldn't be bothered to look this up and just swallowed whole when you saw the bait.

Classy Dims.

What are the Covington Catholic Students? I have been out of loops with serious TOTAL BASTARD flu and so have not been on, so what is the controversy or whatever?
It’s just another nothing story that the media is blowing way out of proportion. A kid in a MAGA hat was staring down a old Native American playing a drum during a bunch of protests during the women’s march. Initial reaction was blaming the kids as instigators but then more footage came out and showed they weren’t doing what many originally claimed they were doing. Don’t know why this is national news
cause the media wants it to be. they WANTED *MAGA* to be shown to be all the things they say they are. when it wasn't true, it not only makes them a liar, but it pulls their entire premise into question. this is "National" news cause the "National Media" has been guilty of this for almost a decade at this point and it's getting worse.

you're about to see a lot of news media in court soon and as soon as one "journalist" loses, the dominos will fall and lawsuits will fly like bullets in a warzone.

Yeah, it’s an issue. I’m all for the first amendment but something is broken here and there needs to be accountability

Noted: Smiling awkwardly in a confusing and embarrassing situation is now a FACECRIME!

It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself – anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called. (1.5.65) 1984, George Orwell

Classy Dims.

t3_8mpad4

And there it is yet again ---- WHO CLAIMED she was an SNL writer?

WHO indeed.

Classy Dims.

Yeah, it’s an issue. I’m all for the first amendment but something is broken here and there needs to be accountability

What needs to be done is for Google, Facebook, Twitter and the rest of the Surveillance Media to be declared content publishers and subject to libel laws.

Classy Dims.

What needs to be done is for Google, Facebook, Twitter and the rest of the Surveillance Media to be declared content publishers and subject to libel laws.
I’m not a fan of social media but I don’t see how they can possibly be responsible for everything their millions of users write on their sites. Do you think USMB should be responsible for everything every dumbass posts here in the forum?

Forum List

Back