SNL writer says she'll give a blowjob to anyone who punches the Covington smiling kid.

That’s not what I’m only complaining about, not at all. You need to paint it that way to try and win an argument but you’re just showing an inability to tell the truth or follow the conversation.
Quote anything youve said up to this point in regards to the racism thrown at the kids. Lets see if youre an honest person or not.
I didn’t hear any racist remarks thrown at the kids nor did I deny it happened, I wasn’t there. I did say that the Hebrew Israelites seemed to be the instigators and the media went straight towards attacking the maga hats instead of showing the whole story.

What’s your objective unbiased take been on the situation Godboy?
Thats ALL you said about the racism, yet youve posted how many times criticizing the kid? Youre garbage.
Like I said I didn’t hear anything racist said to them from the videos I watch and I sure as hell am not going to take your word for it. Everything else I’ve discussed was in the co text of the conversation I was engaged in.

Did I miss where you showcased your objective quotes and analysis critiquing all sides of this situation? Or did you pussyfoot away from answering that one?
6:58

You seem determined to make the discussion about everything EXCEPT the smirk.

Why is that? Inconvenient?

At 6:58 people are talking, which devolves to nothing. That's a normal everyday occurrence. For three minutes before that Smirk-Boi is standing in the drummer's face, smirking. Oh and before that point there are also "tomahawk chops" going on, speaking of slurs. That could be one part of why the bystander describes what they're doing as "mob mentality".

Why don't you show the class where this person ever claimed to be an SNL writer. As you just claimed.
Read several stories, I don’t care whether you believe it or not, not my problem.
Isnt it amazing that Pego would spend so much time and effort defending some ass hole that wants a high school kid beat up?

Real Antifa material there.

Isn't it instructive that partisan hacks like you immediately swallow whole when Jim Fucking Hoft tries to muckrake a "story" out of a Tweeter tweet, and then fucks up his own headline, and y'all never even notice?

Quote anything youve said up to this point in regards to the racism thrown at the kids. Lets see if youre an honest person or not.
I didn’t hear any racist remarks thrown at the kids nor did I deny it happened, I wasn’t there. I did say that the Hebrew Israelites seemed to be the instigators and the media went straight towards attacking the maga hats instead of showing the whole story.

Thats ALL you said about the racism, yet youve posted how many times criticizing the kid? Youre garbage.
Like I said I didn’t hear anything racist said to them from the videos I watch and I sure as hell am not going to take your word for it. Everything else I’ve discussed was in the co text of the conversation I was engaged in.

Did I miss where you showcased your objective quotes and analysis critiquing all sides of this situation? Or did you pussyfoot away from answering that one?

At 6:58 people are talking, which devolves to nothing. That's a normal everyday occurrence. For three minutes before that Smirk-Boi is standing in the drummer's face, smirking. Oh and before that point there are also "tomahawk chops" going on, speaking of slurs. That could be one part of why the bystander describes what they're doing as "mob mentality".

Suddenly racism isnt bad when its an indian or black guy saying racist shit.

Classy Dims.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

What are the Covington Catholic Students? I have been out of loops with serious TOTAL BASTARD flu and so have not been on, so what is the controversy or whatever?
It’s just another nothing story that the media is blowing way out of proportion. A kid in a MAGA hat was staring down a old Native American playing a drum during a bunch of protests during the women’s march. Initial reaction was blaming the kids as instigators but then more footage came out and showed they weren’t doing what many originally claimed they were doing. Don’t know why this is national news
cause the media wants it to be. they WANTED *MAGA* to be shown to be all the things they say they are. when it wasn't true, it not only makes them a liar, but it pulls their entire premise into question. this is "National" news cause the "National Media" has been guilty of this for almost a decade at this point and it's getting worse.

you're about to see a lot of news media in court soon and as soon as one "journalist" loses, the dominos will fall and lawsuits will fly like bullets in a warzone.

it's national news cause our national news sucks.

What exactly did the "media lie about"?

I axed that question of JO several times and he ran away, every time. Wonder why.

Oh and the court thing too. Put some meat on those bones. That's another thing JO ran away from because he can't flesh it out. WHO is going to court? WHAT for? Specifics please. Quotes.

Considering y'all are the same klowns who swallow Jim Fucking Hoft quoting Twitter as a genuine "story" I'm not expecting an answer from you either.

The slut doesn't even write for SNL.

UPDATE: An SNL writer has responded to this story by saying that Sarah Beattie does not write for them — despite her claims of being a contributor. Stolen valor in comedy?

Josh Patten@thejoshpatten
· 8h
Replying to @CassandraRules
She doesn’t write for SNL. Thanks in advance for the correction!

DDD@Dumoulin55

She sat on a panel of 3 to discuss the 50 funniest women of all time...In her little bio it says "those who listen to our podcast know how proud we are to welcome writer & SNL contributor Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) to the panel! http://underscoopfire.com/the-50-funniest-women-of-all-time/ …

2:57 PM - Jan 22, 2019
Now SNL is going to roll the credits of their writers at the end of every show:

Due to her claims of working for them when she doesn’t, the show will now “clear up this confusion by scrolling a list of the writers’ names at the end of every show.”

The lady is pretty confused, I wouldn't trust her though, you smack a kid in the face and will wind up in jail and with all her lies, you won't even get a look let alone a BJ. Better put a watch on Clinton, he loves his bjs as long as Hillary doesn't give it to him, that seems to repulse him.

"SHE is pretty confused"?

Why don't you show the class where this person ever claimed to be an SNL writer. As you just claimed.
in looking, SHE did not. she made the stupid statement, someone else tagged her to SNL cause she apparently walked through their lobby once.

Correct. SHE made no claim at all.

Yet you have PG above and several other wags pinning things on a total stranger on the basis of Jim Fucking Hoft and his inability to read. Including the OP who has since run away from his own fake thread title.

What are the Covington Catholic Students? I have been out of loops with serious TOTAL BASTARD flu and so have not been on, so what is the controversy or whatever?
It’s just another nothing story that the media is blowing way out of proportion. A kid in a MAGA hat was staring down a old Native American playing a drum during a bunch of protests during the women’s march. Initial reaction was blaming the kids as instigators but then more footage came out and showed they weren’t doing what many originally claimed they were doing. Don’t know why this is national news
cause the media wants it to be. they WANTED *MAGA* to be shown to be all the things they say they are. when it wasn't true, it not only makes them a liar, but it pulls their entire premise into question. this is "National" news cause the "National Media" has been guilty of this for almost a decade at this point and it's getting worse.

you're about to see a lot of news media in court soon and as soon as one "journalist" loses, the dominos will fall and lawsuits will fly like bullets in a warzone.

Yeah, it’s an issue. I’m all for the first amendment but something is broken here and there needs to be accountability

What needs to be done is for Google, Facebook, Twitter and the rest of the Surveillance Media to be declared content publishers and subject to libel laws.
I’m not a fan of social media but I don’t see how they can possibly be responsible for everything their millions of users write on their sites. Do you think USMB should be responsible for everything every dumbass posts here in the forum?

USMB is not part of the Surveillance Media Oligopoly which monetizes our behavior and personal data. GOOG, FB and TWTR are. They have used the lack of regulations regarding tracking people to make vast amounts of wealth under the cover that as platforms, they are not responsible for the content. The censoring and banishment of conservatives proves them wrong, as does the manipulation of search result presentation, news feed prioritization and "suggestions". They are content providers with editorial responsibility. If they are too big to manage their content, then let them be broken up or collapse under their own weight.

What I just asked you was why you keep trying to shift the focus off Smirk-Boi. And your response was to continue to shift the focus off Smirk-Boi. Thanks for proving my point.

You wanna talk "tomahawk chops" instead? That hasn't been explored much. Prolly because it undermines your little poor-me story of "confused kids who didn't know what was happening" and underscores the observation of "mob mentality" which means they weren't "confused" at all but had a focus, the smirk being one manifestation of that same purpose.

But just for laughs, what exactly does the Indian (proper names get capitals in English) say that's "racist"?

Last edited:

Yeah, it’s an issue. I’m all for the first amendment but something is broken here and there needs to be accountability

What needs to be done is for Google, Facebook, Twitter and the rest of the Surveillance Media to be declared content publishers and subject to libel laws.
I’m not a fan of social media but I don’t see how they can possibly be responsible for everything their millions of users write on their sites. Do you think USMB should be responsible for everything every dumbass posts here in the forum?

USMB is not part of the Surveillance Media Oligopoly which monetizes our behavior and personal data. GOOG, FB and TWTR are. They have used the lack of regulations regarding tracking people to make vast amounts of wealth under the cover that as platforms, they are not responsible for the content. The censoring and banishment of conservatives proves them wrong, as does the manipulation of search result presentation, news feed prioritization and "suggestions". They are content providers with editorial responsibility. If they are too big to manage their content, then let them be broken up or collapse under their own weight.
Call me old school but I don’t think the companies or platforms are the problem. The problem is us, the people, the drama hungry puppets that allow ourselves to get consumed by all that garbage. It’s our choice to join and use those sites. Nobody is twisting our arm.

Call me old school but I don’t think the companies or platforms are the problem. The problem is us, the people, the drama hungry puppets that allow ourselves to get consumed by all that garbage. It’s our choice to join and use those sites. Nobody is twisting our arm.

The Surveillance Media are a huge part of the problem. Why do you think they gather up all of that data? To manipulate behavior. They encourage and support online outrage mobs. It is one of the biggest threats to our society these days, imho.

What I just asked you was why you keep trying to shift the focus off Smirk-Boi. And your response was to continue to shift the focus off Smirk-Boi. Thanks for proving my point.

You wanna talk "tomahawk chops" instead? That hasn't been explored much. Prolly because it undermines your little poor-me story of "confused kids who didn't know what was happening" and underscores the observation of "mob mentality" which means they weren't "confused" at all but had a focus, the smirk being one manifestation of that same purpose.

But just for laughs, what exactly does the Indian (proper names get capitals in English) say that's "racist"?

Youre still ignoring the actual racism that took place. Why?

Classy Dims.

199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

Yeah that doesn't work at all. You actually thing Nosebook and Tweeter sit there and peruse everything anybody wants to post and puts their stamp of approval on it? That's utterly insane. No, they're not "publishers" any more than this site is, as Slade pointed out.

If you want to go after the actual posters of said libel, that's perfectly fine, by all means, but it has no application here.

As for what "libel" is I've got I forgot how many challenges lying on the field for any evidence of this "libel" committed by "the media" that's going to land them in "court" for "seven figures". I have yet to get a single response to them. Which basically means those fantasizing of "libel" have no clue how to "read".

Yeah that doesn't work at all. You actually thing Nosebook and Tweeter sit there and peruse everything anybody wants to post and puts their stamp of approval on it? That's utterly insane. No, they're not "publishers" any more than this site is, as Slade pointed out.

If you want to go after the actual posters of said libel, that's perfectly fine, by all means, but it has no application here.

As for what "libel" is I've got I forgot how many challenges lying on the field for any evidence of this "libel" committed by "the media" that's going to land them in "court" for "seven figures". I have yet to get a single response to them. Which basically means those fantasizing of "libel" have no clue how to "read".

So what you are saying is that Surveillance Media is Too Big To Succeed, so we should just accept their damaging impact upon people while they monetize our behavior without our consent or knowledge.

No thank you. I'll pass.

Actually I just invited you to QUOTE that "racism". Apparently you can't do it.

I also asked why you're flailing around desperately to change the subject to something else so that Smirk-Boi goes unanswered. You didn't address that either; in fact once again you went right back to that same Deflection well.

:dig:

So what you are saying is that Surveillance Media is Too Big To Succeed, so we should just accept their damaging impact upon people while they monetize our behavior without our consent or knowledge.

No thank you. I'll pass.

I'll pass too, I already did when I refused to have anything to do with that narcissistic shit.

But no, what I'm saying is don't sit there and pretend the Nosebooks are the "publisher". Publishers vet their content before they put their name on a book. Post 267 for an example is not "published" by USMB. It's posted by a specific person. If you want to go after that post you go after Picaro -- not the site.

Ain't rocket surgery.

I also asked why you're flailing around desperately to change the subject to something else so that Smirk-Boi goes unanswered. You didn't address that either; in fact once again you went right back to that same Deflection well.

Obviously you havent watched the videos. Why are you commenting on stories you arent even familiar with?

No thank you. I'll pass.

I'll pass too, I already did when I refused to have anything to do with that narcissistic shit.

But no, what I'm saying is don't sit there and pretend the Nosebooks are the "publisher". Publishers vet their content before they put their name on a book. Post 267 for an example is not "published" by USMB. It's posted by a specific person. If you want to go after that post you go after Picaro -- not the site.

Ain't rocket surgery.

Scuze moi, but the Surveillance Media have data scientists, algorithms and AI for analyzing all of this content. The only issue is them actually spending money to control content and then forgoing the profits that the monetization of the deleted toxic behavior would have generated.

USMB has mods that delete comments from users who cross the line. We do not see the Doxxing and calls to punch teenager in the face or to get them expelled from school here. The Mega Platforms enable and allow this hideous, illegal behavior...and actually PROFIT from it.

The Surveillance Media are not Too Big To Be Accountable.

Obviously you havent watched the videos. Why are you commenting on stories you arent even familiar with?

Obviously I have. That's how I can pin you down with questions you can't answer.

Or perhaps YOU haven't watched the videos.

Forum List

Back