SNOW!!! In the Caribbean Islands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
luckily they changed the term to "climate change"

--LOL

yep.........whatever works!!! There will be more changes too........now we have sea levels falling in places. They have to account for that because its fucking up their established narrative.:2up:

This is what you call shady science............total garbage actually!!!:coffee:

--LOL
What I find most amusing is AGW believers are so easily duped by the name change. If you use their old term of Global Warming, they quickly correct you by screaming its CLIMATE CHANGE...as it that means anything to intelligent people. Apparently it means a lot to believers, who can always be counted on as DUPES.

--LOL
What I find most amusing is AGW believers are so easily duped by the name change. If you use their old term of Global Warming, they quickly correct you by screaming its CLIMATE CHANGE...as it that means anything to intelligent people. Apparently it means a lot to believers, who can always be counted on as DUPES.

they have been dupes for most of their lives on many issues

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL
Agreed. They can be counted on to believe whatever the MSM and elite left tell them.

They are told guns are bad, they believe.
CO2 causes warming, they believe.
BO and Cankles are great and wonderful, they believe.
Rs want old people to die, immigrants deported, abortion prosecuted, our water land and air polluted, poor without HC and dying in the streets...and they believe.

--LOL

--LOL
Agreed. They can be counted on to believe whatever the MSM and elite left tell them.

They are told guns are bad, they believe.
CO2 causes warming, they believe.
BO and Cankles are great and wonderful, they believe.
Rs want old people to die, immigrants deported, abortion prosecuted, our water land and air polluted, poor without HC and dying in the streets...and they believe.

some call em tools or useful idiots

I just want to know where all the cold came from, cause like the Arctic was the warmest evah and the ice is gone and the seals and walruses are looking to drown, and Armageddon is aboundddddddd!!!!!!!!

What happened to the warm air?

BTW, Saturday in Chicago was a ride and a fkn half all day. And we had no snow accumulation even though it snowed most of the day. Winds 70 miles an hour, in my neighborhood four telephone poles snapped. was without power for two and half hours until the utility company parked a truck to hold one of the poles.

Last edited:
I just want to know where all the cold came from, cause like the Arctic was the warmest evah and the ice is gone and the seals and walruses are looking to drown, and Armageddon is aboundddddddd!!!!!!!!

What happened to the warm air?

BTW, Saturday in Chicago was a ride a fkn half all day. And we had no snow accumulation even though it snowed most of the day. Winds 70 miles an hour, in my neighborhood four telephone poles snapped. was without power for two and half hours until the utility company parked a truck to hold one of the poles.

as they say it takes heat to make snow ya know

--LOL

--LOL
Agreed.

And then when you get down to the heart of the talk, all they want to talk about is how CO2 causes AGW.

WTF?!! I thought we were talking about Climate Change, not global warming?

Truth is, the polar shift is just causing wacky weather all over, not necessarily Global warming. . . .

--LOL
Agreed.

And then when you get down to the heart of the talk, all they want to talk about is how CO2 causes AGW.

Truth is, the polar shift is just causing wacky weather all over, not necessarily Global warming. . . .
what they don't understand is the reason perhaps why the arctic is a -36 rather than -40 is that the cold keeps moving down into the lower part of the hemisphere. You know, shifted because of wait for it, weather.

We've had some strange weather lately.

The weekend before last, lightning hit my flag pole that is less than 40 feet away from my house. I have never heard anything that loud. It's the first time I've ever been so close to a lightning strike that I could actually smell it. It smelled like burning metal. And it felt like Zeus slammed my house with a giant sledgehammer. Dishes fell off the counter and everything.

Last edited:

--LOL
Agreed.

what they don't understand is the reason perhaps why the arctic is a -36 rather than -40 is that the cold keeps moving down into the lower part of the hemisphere. You know, shifted because of wait for it, weather.
I think they do know, I just don't think the MSM has any interest in informing the masses about the true causes.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121016084936.htm

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141014170841.htm

astro08_07.jpg

And how would they know? Nobody uses a compass anymore, it's all GPS. That is. . . until the satellites get knocked out by the first big solar flare that comes along. :lol:

Meanwhile, there was just a record warm March globally. Not quite as hot as February 2016, but it was the warmest March ever.

And the denier kook losers cry harder, as there seems to be no end to their losing in sight.

You really have to pity the deniers. They have nothing else left, so they're resorting to "but ... somewhere on earth, there was a snowflake, so global warming is a hoax." Yep, they really are that stupid, or that dishonest.

Meanwhile, there was just a record warm March globally. Not quite as hot as February 2016, but it was the warmest March ever.

And the denier kook losers cry harder, as there seems to be no end to their losing in sight.

Hmm.........then why is solar power less than 1% of electricity generation after 20 years s0n?!! Wind about 3% or so.:blowup:

Meanwhile, these "hottest minute of the year" news flash items from the AGW climate crusaders have been occurring non-stop for 25 years.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

If that is losing...........Im all in!!!:rock:

:boobies::boobies:Poll: 91% Of Americans Aren’t Worried About Global Warming:boobies::boobies:

In fact..........Im taking bows!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back