Snowflakes are "AFRAID" of "Trump" written in chalk on sidewalk, but no problem with violent riots

"TRUMP" in chalk....HATE CRIME!

RIOTING and attacking people who disagree with you....PROTESTING.

SNowflake logic.
Well you sure showed those scaredy cat snowflakes! You feel better now?

What is the point you are trying to make, specifically?
I laugh and shake my head every time I read these little petty rants trying to depict liberals as scared, angry, crybaby, snowflakes. Yall got these buzz words you are throwing around in an attempt to degrade the opposition and you sound like grade schoolers picking on kids at recess... Not sure if you feel tough or superior when making these comments or if you are just so insecure that you need to resort to childish insults, but regardless, thanks for the laugh.
they want us all to think it was only republicans who fought and died to keep this country free That they are the brave heroes

SNowflake logic.

FreeD

I think what we don't want to happen is ISIS attacking us here.

CHILDREN trying to escape from ISIS are not the focus of the temporary ban. They will be accepted when a vetting process that OBAMA should have put in place is structured.

More snowflake bullshit.
Colonel Is that an alternate fact?? that you repubs are so fond of throwing about??

What specifically are you referring to? What is the "ALTERNATE FACT"? I am using?
the vetting that obama never put in place

These freaks are a tiny percentage of the population. Don't fall for the media spin that these protests represent a large percentage of Americans, they don't. You are talking fringe left here.

SNowflake logic.

FreeD

CHILDREN trying to escape from ISIS are not the focus of the temporary ban. They will be accepted when a vetting process that OBAMA should have put in place is structured.

More snowflake bullshit.
What excuse will you give for no 9/11's on Obamas watch Tell us it was all bushes doing?? lol

Is your point that while Obama was President, an attack on par with 9/11 did not happen, therefore his foreign policy was a success?

I'm having a difficult time trying to decipher your post.

Who is lying Col You or Trump?
Trump says extreme vetting pause is same as Obama’s 2011 Iraq policy

COMMENTARY

Wesley Pruden
The coming test of Donald Trump

Mercedes Schlapp
DeVos left hanging as Republicans abandon one of their own

Suzanne Fields
When the truth is ‘twisted by knaves’

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Did Trump make the right pick in Neil Gorsuch?
Question of the Day
YES
NO
NOT SURE YET

View results

STORY TOPICS
SEARCH YELLOW PAGES
Popular Searches
newsinconebyone.png

Trump signs "extreme vetting" executive action tightening restrictions for refugees
Star-Telegram

49856536.jpg

View CommentsStephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Sunday, January 29, 2017
President Trump defended his new extreme vetting policy Sunday in the face of severe pushback from judges, members of Congress and the press, saying President Obama did much the same thing when he put a pause on Iraqi refugees for six months in 2011.

He also bristled at accusations that his policy, which halts admissions from seven countries with a history of terrorism, is a Muslim ban, pointing to what he said are 40 other majority-Muslim countries that weren’t affected by his executive order Friday.

Mr. Trump also said the U.S. will begin issuing visas after his administration stiffens vetting procedures over the next 90 days.

“America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave. We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say. My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months,” he said.

Federal judges have poked at his policy, ordering him to allow new arrivals already approved for visas to remain in the U.S.

But the crux of Mr. Trump’s order, which halts the issuance of new visas, remains in effect.

SNowflake logic.

FreeD

More snowflake bullshit.
What excuse will you give for no 9/11's on Obamas watch Tell us it was all bushes doing?? lol

Is your point that while Obama was President, an attack on par with 9/11 did not happen, therefore his foreign policy was a success?

You said no vetting under Obama I proved that not to be true and yes we were much better off with Obama than another nitwit like repub gwb who put us into this s--t hole

SNowflake logic.

FreeD

More snowflake bullshit.

You said no vetting under Obama I proved that not to be true and yes we were much better off with Obama than another nitwit like repub gwb who put us into this s--t hole

DERP....Of course there is some vetting to enter the country via airplane, you dipshit.

I didn't say Obama had NO VETTING....his vetting was not complete, nor was his border security.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back