🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Snowflakes, How does it feel to have to justify Barry's continuous lies?

Oh democrats dont use the word.******? I bet they do.
But thanks for proving a point, you dont give a shit about ideas, just language.

So do tell, what has he gone back on?
Let's start with prosecuting Clinton. He's now admitted that was political BS to fool his dumb and ignorant base. How does that make you feel?

Really you think that was the top.priority? Did you get any information from a non communist, maybe watch a Trump rally?

When Sessions starts poking around, you'll be crying.

And post a video or.audio of him saying that.
Lol. Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Oh so you cant answer a question like do democrats say ******?

And do you think Clinton will not be investigated and if not, where are you getting that from?
Trump said that it's time to stop caring about that. Now would you be a doll and answer my previous question about how that makes you feel?

I saw that rally.
He was havin h them calm down and say we dont need the Lock her up chant anymore.

He never said he wasnt going to investigate. He will investigate hillary.

...'No Boots on the Ground'...

...that's why Barry is having 'Hillary Brand' 'FLIP-FLOPS' issued to the troops going into SYRIA. :p

Let's start with prosecuting Clinton. He's now admitted that was political BS to fool his dumb and ignorant base. How does that make you feel?

Really you think that was the top.priority? Did you get any information from a non communist, maybe watch a Trump rally?

And do you think Clinton will not be investigated and if not, where are you getting that from?
Trump said that it's time to stop caring about that. Now would you be a doll and answer my previous question about how that makes you feel?

I saw that rally.
He was havin h them calm down and say we dont need the Lock her up chant anymore.

Yes he said it was a great campaign tactic but that it's time to stop pretending to care. He said the same thing weeks ago on 60 minutes when he complimented Clinton and said he doesn't want to hurt her.

So how does that make you feel? Come on and stop dodging would you?

Thank you.

Feels better than constantly having to lie, deny, and justify Barry's constant lies...

Easy, I have a question for you, do you actually have a job? Over 19,000 posts in 16 months. Either you are an unemployed moocher or someone posting on USMB, when he supposed to be working or, someone who doesn't have a life, no friends, no family,,,nothing.

I saw that rally.

Yes he said it was a great campaign tactic but that it's time to stop pretending to care. He said the same thing weeks ago on 60 minutes when he complimented Clinton and said he doesn't want to hurt her.

Wow you dont pay attention. You just read leftwing talking points.

He does.want to unite the country and will investigate her quietly, its not tough to see. Sessions will investigate and decide on prosecution , like every other justice department.

I saw that rally.

Sorry, but as per a whining snowflake's comment in another thread, if you want to talk about Trump start another thread because this one is about Obama. :p

I saw that rally.

He does.want to unite the country and will investigate her quietly, its not tough to see. Sessions will investigate and decide on prosecution , like every other justice department.
Resorting to making shit up.... please stop embarrassing yourself. His comments directly contradict your unfounded speculation. Anyways, would you stop dodging the question and tell us how that makes you feel?

I saw that rally.

Sorry, but as per a whining snowflake's comment in another thread, if you want to talk about Trump start another thread because this one is about Obama. :p
What? :cuckoo:

Thank you.

Feels better than constantly having to lie, deny, and justify Barry's constant lies...

Easy, I have a question for you, do you actually have a job? Over 19,000 posts in 16 months. Either you are an unemployed moocher or someone posting on USMB, when he supposed to be working or, someone who doesn't have a life, no friends, no family,,,nothing.
Thanks for the compliment, kiwi. The fact that I can destroy so much of the bullshit snowflakes post - WITH FACTS AND LINKS - really gets to them, so much they want me to go away.

You just keep telling yourself whatever lie makes you feel better...

:p

:lmao:

...that's why Barry is having 'Hillary Brand' 'FLIP-FLOPS' issued to the troops going into SYRIA. :p

Now Easy posting about flip-flops. I suppose you are also oblivious of Trump's multiple flip-flops. He makes John Kerry look like his just a minor league flip-flopper.
You really are clueless about Trump, you keep on proving it over and over and over again. Yet he is your messiah! :up:

I saw that rally.

Resorting to making shit up.... please stop embarrassing yourself. His comments directly contradict your unfounded speculation. Anyways, would you stop dodging the question and tell us how that makes you feel?

I dont.make ahit.up

He never said hes not investigating Hillary, you made.that up.

What comments? Him telling a crowd to not worry about it is not saying he will not investigate it.

I saw that rally.

This is a thread about lying Barry and the pathetic libs who constantly have to defend him. Stop hijacking the thread. Was that plain enough for you?

I understand why the topic makes you squeamish, but do try to stay on topic. :p

Now Easy posting about flip-flops. I suppose you are also oblivious of Trump's multiple flip-flops. He makes John Kerry look like his just a minor league flip-flopper.
You really are clueless about Trump, you keep on proving it over and over and over again. Yet he is your messiah! :up:
Can't stay on topic - another attempt to defend Barry's constant lies. Sad. :p

Thank you.

Thanks for the compliment, kiwi. The fact that I can destroy so much of the bullshit snowflakes post - WITH FACTS AND LINKS - really gets to them, so much they want me to go away.

No, you're just full of shit. Breibart rarely uses facts but they do love conjectures. I'll give you a heads up, conjectures aren't facts.

I saw that rally.

This is a thread about lying Barry and the pathetic libs who constantly have to defend him. Stop hijacking the thread. Was that plain enough for you?

I understand why the topic makes you squeamish, but do try to stay on topic. :p

Yeah BlackFag stay on.topic start a new thread so.I can pound your ass even harder on this topic.

Thank you.

No, you're just full of shit. Breibart rarely uses facts but they do love conjectures. I'll give you a heads up, conjectures aren't facts.
So Kiwi...

How does it feel to have to justify Barry's continuous lies?

'No boots on the ground' & Barry is sending in 200 ground combat troops ... into SYRIA?!

This will be a nice addition to the Nobel Peace Prize Winner's 'legacy'. :p

I saw that rally.

I dont.make ahit.up

He never said hes not investigating Hillary, you made.that up.

What comments? Him telling a crowd to not worry about it is not saying he will not investigate it.
He's asked you ignorant rubes to stop caring about it. How does that make you feel?

Can't stay on topic - another attempt to defend Barry's constant lies. Sad. :p

I'm pretty sure most folks know I didn't vote for Obama (or Clinton).
I am not a blind goose-stepper, like you. I prefer to think for myself, thusly I'm not an ideologue.
Stay on subject? Who said I was trying.
When I joined USMB, most of the posters on both sides could carry on intelligent conversations dominated by individual thought, now this place is loaded with posters like you, fucking echo chambers of talking points and other people's thoughts.
My purpose here, is to expose the clueless.

Don't you ever get tired of it and feel like a complete idiot?

'No Boots On the Ground' ... another Barry promise, another Barry LIE.

And not only is he sending in 200 ground combat troops to fight in his UN-CONSTITUTIONAL private war, he's doing it in SYRIA!

So how DOES it feel to be continuously lied to by Barry and to have to continuously defend, lie, deny, and justify them?

:rolleyes:

I heard that was what Trump requested.

Forum List

Back