So 6 Year Olds Are Getting Cuffed, And Stuffed Now?

The DA said that she's not going to press charges on the kid.

My question is......................what the hell has happened to the teachers when they can't handle a situation with a 6 year old without having to call the police?
Fear of lawsuits. Fear of losing your job.

Was the kid black? Was the teacher white?

It matters.
Yes it's black...no surprise. This shit starts at home. This one will end up pregnant at 15 and by 21 have 4 or 5 kids from 3 or 4 baby daddies, on welfare living in section 8.

My question is......................what the hell has happened to the teachers when they can't handle a situation with a 6 year old without having to call the police?

It matters.
Yes it's black...no surprise. This shit starts at home. This one will end up pregnant at 15 and by 21 have 4 or 5 kids from 3 or 4 baby daddies, on welfare living in section 8.

Or she might be the President of the US.

It matters.

Judging by the looks of her, she will be lucky if she doesn't die of obesity related health problems in her 20s.

It matters.

LOL oh yeah for sure! I am curious what drugs do you take each day that gives you this rosy not set in reality point of view?

Officer fired.

The Orlando school resource officer who arrested two young children at a school last week has been fired, officials said Monday.

Orlando police fire officer whose arrest of 6-year-old student for tantrum went viral

Anyone that does not realize that arresting this girl was way over the top should not be an officer.
A rare display of common sense.
Not so sure about that. It is now apparent NOBODY can discipline a black kid.

Officer fired.

The Orlando school resource officer who arrested two young children at a school last week has been fired, officials said Monday.

Orlando police fire officer whose arrest of 6-year-old student for tantrum went viral

Anyone that does not realize that arresting this girl was way over the top should not be an officer.

There is a very wide gulf between discipline and arrest.

Officer fired.

That is unfortunately true. Gotta love that strength that diversity brings, eh?
But an arrest for typical child behavior is way too far. Not to mention a gross misuse of police, and tax dollars. The arrest was wholly inappropriate, at every level.

Officer fired.

But an arrest for typical child behavior is way too far. Not to mention a gross misuse of police, and tax dollars. The arrest was wholly inappropriate, at every level.
There was a time when kids COULD get themselves cuffed and hauled away to put the fear of God in them before this kind of behaviour becomes HABIT.

Anybody with sense knows how this child will turn out. She knows she cannot be disciplined because of her skin color

Officer fired.

There was a time when kids COULD get themselves cuffed and hauled away to put the fear of God in them before this kind of behaviour becomes HABIT.

Anybody with sense knows how this child will turn out. She knows she cannot be disciplined because of her skin color

There was never a time when he hauled 6 year olds off in handcuffs.

Officer fired.

I knew I had to do something to shock him,” Chiquita said. “I was sitting there trying to decide how I am I going to discipline Sean because previously disciplinary actions didn’t work, obviously, so I made it up in my head I’m just going to call the police.”

So after the teacher left, she called the Columbus Police Department, and they immediately agreed to send officers to her home. When Chiquita told Sean that the police were coming to get him, he didn’t believe her. But when the cops turned up at the front door, the boy’s laughter quickly turned into tears

Mom Asks Police to Pretend to Arrest Her Misbehaving 10-Year-Old Son to Teach Him a Lesson

I knew I had to do something to shock him,” Chiquita said. “I was sitting there trying to decide how I am I going to discipline Sean because previously disciplinary actions didn’t work, obviously, so I made it up in my head I’m just going to call the police.”

So after the teacher left, she called the Columbus Police Department, and they immediately agreed to send officers to her home. When Chiquita told Sean that the police were coming to get him, he didn’t believe her. But when the cops turned up at the front door, the boy’s laughter quickly turned into tears

Mom Asks Police to Pretend to Arrest Her Misbehaving 10-Year-Old Son to Teach Him a Lesson

This was recent and he wasn't arrested.

"The Human Resource Officer" pressed the charges. The Police merely carried out the school's policy. If you don't like it get involved in the Florida school system or get rid of the policymakers.

"The Human Resource Officer" pressed the charges. The Police merely carried out the school's policy. If you don't like it get involved in the Florida school system or get rid of the policymakers.

If that was true he wouldn't have been fired.

According to the link the Police Officer was suspended pending investigation (not fired) for failing to follow proper procedure of contacting a superior when arresting a juvenile.

Last edited:

According to the link the Police Officer was suspended pending investigation (not fired) for failing to follow proper procedure of contacting a superior when arresting a juvenile.

According to the link provided above he was fired.

left wing tards have made it impossible for teachers to even defend themselves from violent students, so they resort to drugging them, and failing that having to call police for even the most routine disciplinary problems. A lot of parents theses days actively encourage their kids to be total assholes at school and out in public; they dream of that big lawsuit settlement in the sky that will set them up for life, same as every street thug out there today. Cop baiting is a new industry, so might as well start training the kids early.

Quick question....................how violent can a 6 year old girl who is only 2 1/2 ft. tall possibly be a threat to a full grown adult?

A quick question: Have you been living in a cave for the last 5 decades? Merely touching a student is considered an 'assault' under the law these days, so now imagine the lawsuits for forcibly restraining your obnoxious liitle kid and how many lawyers will be breaking down your door to get you to let them handle the suits. The cop has already lost his job, and of course Big Mammy is now out shopping for Bling as we speak.

How times would you let a kid kick you in the shins over and over and over? If you're a tard, probably more than once; if not, one shot is all the kid gets.

Ok, I just clicked the link. I KNOWED these kids be black.

I'm betting the teacher be white and understands what happens to white people who try to discipline a poor little black child.

If the teacher dared touch the kid the fat ass black mother/grandmother would be causing a firestorm.

The teacher handled it the best way she could in this day and age. There will be no discipline for the kid, but they will demand the teacher be fired.

Blacks should be segregated in the school system and need to be taught by their own

The police officer was black, though, so it's just another case of racist vermin eating their own again.

Forum List

Back