So, 82 people shot in Chicago over this past weekend. Where's the outrage?

Some idea's to fix the problem.
1. Use the same social forcing that has pushed gay marriage to make gang culturally unacceptable.
2. Fatherhood classes could teach young men the importance of being a good father. Force into their minds that they're needed at home.
3. Make higher education available for the poor. Make a law stopping tuition increases for a decade.

1. Use the same social forcing that has pushed gay marriage to make gang culturally unacceptable.
2. Fatherhood classes could teach young men the importance of being a good father. Force into their minds that they're needed at home.
3. Make higher education available for the poor. Make a law stopping tuition increases for a decade.

Or just take the fucking guns away.

Right on!

But #3...Make higher education available to all. Each state with a lottery should should use a greater percentage of sales towards subsidizing education at the collegiate level. I think, IIRC, NM did this and students paid virtually nothing if the attended an in state school.

Nice post, Matthew!

Interesting.

A school shooting gets round the clock tv coverage and a zillion anti gun threads ensue.

A Mexican/American shoots an unarmed black it gets months of round the clock tv coverage and another zillion threads.

Chicago gets a casualty rate higher than any day I remember in Iraq, I point out that the same issue as above but worse gets virtually no press besides a blip & not one thread from the usual anti gun left and you claim it is I who is playing politics.

Funny stuff

LOL the convict still doesn't have the balls to say what he really wants to say. I don't even think he knows what his argument really is. Are you mad because there isn't enough coverage (although it was on FOX, CNN and MSNBC)? Do yo even know what the fuck you want?

You are a pussy...hiding behind a nonsense argument because you are scared to say what you want. You aren't in prison anymore...the blackies aren't going to get you and you can say what you want. You don't have to suck any more cock for protection...so spit it out, convict.

I've already made clear what I wanted to say. The left are hypocrites on this issue. This thread isn't about the perps or victims. It's about the deafening silence from the left.
If you want to refer to blacks as ******* be my guest, I never have & never will. I don't use skin color to excuse behavior like the left seems to be doing with the "it's only gang violence" mantra.

Incorrect.

The premise of your thread fails as a false comparison fallacy.

You're attempting to conflate two unrelated issues in an effort to contrive a political controversy where none in fact exists.

And again, that you would seek to exploit the deaths for some perceived partisan gain is further confirmation of the fact that you and many others on the right are truly reprehensible.

The problem in Chicago has to do with gangs and drugs. It is not about guns, it's about gang violence. It's about a South American drug cartel using Chicago as its distribution base for the entire country.

Last edited:
First of all, jackass, the Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin issue has nothing to do with Chicago. And if you're trying to make some stupid point, I was supportive of the verdict finding Zimmerman not guilty. As for your cry over gun free zones, they have nothing to do with the murder rate in Chicago. Putting more guns on the streets will not stop these gang style shootings. If you think they will, you're smoking some real good shit.

good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns

even in Chicago

A Gresham man fired on a group of people leaving a party, only to be shot himself by one of the victims, a military service member with a concealed carry permit, authorities said.

The military member and three others were leaving a party Friday night in the 11700 block of South Union Avenue in West Pullman, Assistant State’s Attorney Mary Hain said during a court hearing Sunday.

One of the victims had noticed a cup of liquor on top of her vehicle and asked attendees of a party next door who it belonged to, Hain said.

When she removed it, Denzel A. Mickiel approached her, shouting obscenities and threatening her and her friends, according to Hain and court records.

Mickiel, 22, went into the residence, returned with a gun and began firing at the group, she said.

As Mickiel fired at the victims’ vehicle, the military member retrieved his gun and took cover near the vehicle’s front fender, according to Hain. Two unidentified people also shot at the group, she said.

The military service member fired two shots and struck Mickiel twice, she said.

Authorities: Military member with concealed carry permit shoots attacker - chicagotribune.com

the good guy with a gun perhaps stopped a mass shooting

So see to it that every single person walking on the streets is packing. Make sure even teenagers and little kids are packing so they can defend themselves. I'm sure that will reduce the murder rate.

Let me tell you something. I worked on the south side of Chicago for years during the 80's and 90's. Most of you are absolutely clueless.

you are absurd

that is why you are not taken seriously

Were the shooters not white enough? Did the victims not resemble Obama's imaginary son enough?
Why is it when one white/half white male shoots a black all you libs go fucking ape shit crazy, but when Chicago's hospitals are flooded with victims of shootings from black neighborhoods you all clam up?

Would that be comparable to the disproportionate outrage evinced over the 4 deaths in Benghazi vs. the 4400 in Iraq?

So, 82 people shot in Chicago over this past weekend. Where's the outrage?

The outrage should be directed at you and others on the right who seek to exploit this issue for some perceived political advantage.

lol, yes where are all the Templar Kormac s of the board with their sanctimonious indignation over someone politicizing 'deaths'?

Oh, I see. What was the rate of Zimmerman on Treyvon murders in the past 40 years?

Jackass

Nothing to see here, no political points to be gained. Don't shed any light on terrible democratic policies or gun free zones that DONT WORK. Hold off all condemnation till some random white kills some random black. Then rain hell 24/7

That about sum it up?

Anyhow, thanks for PROVING my point.

First of all, jackass, the Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin issue has nothing to do with Chicago. And if you're trying to make some stupid point, I was supportive of the verdict finding Zimmerman not guilty. As for your cry over gun free zones, they have nothing to do with the murder rate in Chicago. Putting more guns on the streets will not stop these gang style shootings. If you think they will, you're smoking some real good shit.

You keep making these claims. Like you know something.

Which you don't.

Fact is that Chicago is seeing a lot of murders when libs thought they could control a variable that directly affected the murder rate.

Well, it does not.

And They have not.

Let's not forget that Chicago's attempt to regulate guns in the city was overturned by the Supreme Court several years ago.

Chicago's not even in the top 100 U.S. cities for violent crime rate. Yet cons are fixated on it.

Hmm I wonder why? :dunno:

Um, seriously? 2012 saw Chicago as the murder capitol of the US, surpassing New York.

FBI: Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S.

FBI: Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S. - The Washington Post

FBI ? FBI Releases 2012 Crime Statistics

FBI ? Crime Statistics

in 2014 Chicago murder rate rose:

Chicago homicide numbers increase

Chicago homicide numbers increase, but number of shooting victims is down, police say | abc7chicago.com

Are you seriously going to claim it does not rate in the top 100 violent cities? :eusa_liar:

What are you reading to get your numbers? Wikipedia?

Did you happen to see Chicago was listed as N/A? Maybe this lead to your misunderstanding of the data under violent crime?

United States cities by crime rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder why republicans are not outraged that america was de industrialized for corporate profit. This didn't help the job prospects in the inner cities. The jobs that moved to china built up that communist country to where it is becoming a military competitor. And we know how much republicans hate communists.
No, republicans like the op still focus on blacks as being this country's big problem. They trot out the uncle tom sowells and ben carsons now and then to prove they love negroes as long as those negroes act white.

I wonder why republicans are not outraged that america was de industrialized for corporate profit. This didn't help the job prospects in the inner cities. The jobs that moved to china built up that communist country to where it is becoming a military competitor. And we know how much republicans hate communists.
No, republicans like the op still focus on blacks as being this country's big problem. They trot out the uncle tom sowells and ben carsons now and then to prove they love negroes as long as those negroes act white.

Did you actually make that post with a straight face as you use racist words to describe Black people as "Uncle Tom's". Wow.

CaféAuLait;9416058 said:
Chicago's not even in the top 100 U.S. cities for violent crime rate. Yet cons are fixated on it.

Um, seriously? 2012 saw Chicago as the murder capitol of the US, surpassing New York.

FBI ? Crime Statistics

Chicago homicide numbers increase, but number of shooting victims is down, police say | abc7chicago.com

Are you seriously going to claim it does not rate in the top 100 violent cities? :eusa_liar:

Did you happen to see Chicago was listed as N/A? Maybe this lead to your misunderstanding of the data under violent crime?

Isn't it a matter of per capita crime and murder stats? How many million people live in Chicago? How many thousand in another city with high murder stats? Being in the top 100 cities with a high per capita murder rate is one thing, but the right wingers on here act as if it is the top city in the country for murder and gun violence. It isn't.

Why do they do that, the right wingers, focusing so much on Chicago? Because it is black crime. They want to say that blacks are violent people, that they are sub-human. That's the obvious reason they focus on Chicago. it's racism, pure and simple. Duh.

Last edited:
As to the OP: there's no outrage as no one cares if ******* get waxed. America would be better off if the rest of them got killed too.

As to the OP: there's no outrage as no one cares if ******* get waxed. America would be better off if the rest of them got killed too.

And here we have the quintessential illustration of my point: the right wing focuses on Chicago because of racism. What better illustration of that than warwulf's post?

And here we have the quintessential illustration of my point: the right wing focuses on Chicago because of racism. What better illustration of that than warwulf's post?
What better illustration of the low value normally given to the lives of black kids than the OP?

They are only of valuable, it seems, if they are taken by non-blacks.

CaféAuLait;9416058 said:

FBI ? Crime Statistics

Isn't it a matter of per capita crime and murder stats? How many million people live in Chicago? How many thousand in another city with high murder stats? Being in the top 100 cities with a high per capita murder rate is one thing; the way the right wingers on here act, it is as if it is the top city for murder and gun violence.

Why do they do that, the right wingers, focusing so much on Chicago? Because it is black crime. They want to say that blacks are violent people, that they are sub-human. That's the obvious reason they focus on Chicago. it's racism, pure and simple. Duh.

Well the population of NYC was 8.7 million people in 2012 for the above stats. The population of Chicago was only 2.3 million. So the per capita murder rate would put Chicago far over NYC, by a ton.

I think the bigger picture of focusing on Chicago are things like Zimmerman. He was focused on when it came to the murder of a black teen. ( I'm not getting into the alleged racist aspect of that crime here) highlighting gun violence.

The issue for me is there is a epidemic of black teens being murdered, and Trayvon's death, while tragic, is no worse than those 13 killed or 70 plus shot over the weekend. However, it seems as if the media chooses who to highlight. I don't think I've read the name of one teen or adult for that matter killed in gun violence over the weekend, and that to me is sad.

It's the media who drives much of what we as a society become outraged at, and many a time it is politically motivated, instead of being highlighted for the epidemic of violence it is.

According to the US Census Bureau, as of 2012, highest murder rates per 100,000:

Chicago 16.1
Tulsa 17.7
Cleveland 19
Philly 19.5
Memphis 19.8
KC 20.6
Aneheim 21.4
DC 24
Oakland 25.7
Baltimore 37.3
Detroit 40
St Louis 40.3
New Orleans 51.7

NYC is 5.6

Last edited:

Come on Esmeralda, why is some obvious troll or sock "right wing"? Have you read some of the other garbage he writes, the posts about a Jews and Blacks are horrible . .

Forum List

Back