So Actually, Guns Don't Kill People! It Is The People With Guns That Kill People(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So At Last NRA is right. Guns do not kill people. It is NRA, which has a lot of guns, that does the killing of the people, and kids in the schoolyards, and the jogger somewhere in the Midwest--From Australia.

?Bored? teens allegedly killed baseball player, Oklahoma police say

Mostly, any good liberal will now be expected. . .by lunatics at NRA. . .to come out in favor of "Boredom Control," since clearly the guns had nothing to do with killing event.

In America--probablly different from Australia--journalists like NRA contend, "Guns don't kill people! People Kill People!" Strangling laws then become at issue, and advertising gets sold. Anyone sees that actually, journalists kill people too.

And then there are law-supporters. Even Jesus had contended against the Law of Moses saying that you could even go about saving sorry asses on the sabbath. Mostly, people don't see it quite that way, and join the NRA instead. They even kept a lot of money during the recent foreclosure crisis--which was nothing if not lawful, (as in International Disaster)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Famous William Tell, in favor of Apple Control," not even too happy about fruit(s)(?). . .or fruity things. . . .or somehing(?)!)

Last edited:
are you an idiot?

of course, it is people, who kill - three racist teenagers in this instance.

6909412_700b.jpg

For some reason, I doubt the the three youths were members of the NRA. Call me crazy, but I just doubt that they were members.

:lol:

Hey dopey, riddle me this:

**I give you two shotgun shells and ten 9mm rounds.

**You stand 10 feed away from me.

**Without moving -- kill me. Throw the ammo at me and kill me. Go ahead. Do it.!!

Because if people kill people, and I've given you sufficient ammunition, then what the hell is the problem. Are you just too weak and uncoordinated?

Come on you stupid asshole, kill me!!

Apparently insurance companies sent in fire brigades to the Idaho fire zone, where property values are insured.

So what would the NRA send into a war zone, or riot zone, independently on its own--either in support, or opposed to the use of guns(?)! Would they be asserting their own rights to get in the way? Would anyone wonder if the war engaged, or riot engaged, would actually be better off without the guns? Would NRA so-contend?

Notice something about the OP contention about The Law! The foreclosure crisis was legal and proper. So the International Economic crisis would be said legal and proper. The Nazi's had said that the Holocaust was lawful and proper. Famously, the rabbis, some relgious, and Pole(?): Climbed into the boxcars, lawfully and properly. It made sense, to some people.

People who were banking paychecks from jobs in the "Great Recession," were likely often, indrectly blaming the deities--offering actual thanks for the paychecks. somehow, the deities were involved in that, too.

It was all about the law. The dead fellow of the internationally famous, "Bullets For Boredom," affair: Is all about the law. The perpetrator children will likely suffer outcomes, in the law. The NRA lobbies for support or in oppositon to the law.

It is not easily shown that they are altogether helpful in most matters, as an outcome! That too, is the law!

(Maybe William Tell better off with glass half full--with another, harder half, even properly mixed in(?)!" We are talking children, here(?)!"

**Without moving -- kill me. Throw the ammo at me and kill me. Go ahead. Do it.!!

Because if people kill people, and I've given you sufficient ammunition, then what the hell is the problem. Are you just too weak and uncoordinated?

that is the weakest argument i've ever seen

do cranes kill people? do cars kill people? do knives kill people?

all three have been used inadvertently or not, to kill people. without people, a gun cannot kill.

try again?

So At Last NRA is right. Guns do not kill people. It is NRA, which has a lot of guns, that does the killing of the people, and kids in the schoolyards, and the jogger somewhere in the Midwest--From Australia.

Mostly, any good liberal will now be expected. . .by lunatics at NRA. . .to come out in favor of "Boredom Control," since clearly the guns had nothing to do with killing event.

In America--probablly different from Australia--journalists like NRA contend, "Guns don't kill people! People Kill People!" Strangling laws then become at issue, and advertising gets sold. Anyone sees that actually, journalists kill people too.

And then there are law-supporters. Even Jesus had contended against the Law of Moses saying that you could even go about saving sorry asses on the sabbath. Mostly, people don't see it quite that way, and join the NRA instead. They even kept a lot of money during the recent foreclosure crisis--which was nothing if not lawful, (as in International Disaster)!

(Famous William Tell, in favor of Apple Control," not even too happy about fruit(s)(?). . .or fruity things. . . .or somehing(?)!)
13 rep points? :eek: That's unlucky! Let me fix that for you.

Surely there is an attorney somewhere, who knows how sue the NRA--for Civil Damages(?)! Law Schools are even creating fewer admissions, and fewer graduates, since none of them seem to be able find any work(?)! Per Lily Tomlin. . ."Got my L, Got My L. Got my LL.D. All I need now is a J.O.B!"

There is rbrm a famous November holiday celebration, all about this!

(One thing that famously SMERSH did have going for it: Was the ease of name pronunciation, regardless of level of altered state!)

Last edited:

Hazel, do yourself a favor, save what little dignity you may have left and just stop posting, now. Your an embarrassment to liberals everywhere, as well as to yourself.

Oh, and large fonts don't do anything to make you any more credible...

all three have been used inadvertently or not, to kill people. without people, a gun cannot kill.

try again?

All Hazel has is anger and incoherent babbling...

Tell those ranting and raving about "Fast and Furious" that.

156 rep points? :eek: That's unlucky! Let me fix that for you.

Apparently insurance companies sent in fire brigades to the Idaho fire zone, where property values are insured.

So what would the NRA send into a war zone, or riot zone, independently on its own--either in support, or opposed to the use of guns(?)! Would they be asserting their own rights to get in the way? Would anyone wonder if the war engaged, or riot engaged, would actually be better off without the guns? Would NRA so-contend?

Notice something about the OP contention about The Law! The foreclosure crisis was legal and proper. So the International Economic crisis would be said legal and proper. The Nazi's had said that the Holocaust was lawful and proper. Famously, the rabbis, some relgious, and Pole(?): Climbed into the boxcars, lawfully and properly. It made sense, to some people.

People who were banking paychecks from jobs in the "Great Recession," were likely often, indrectly blaming the deities--offering actual thanks for the paychecks. somehow, the deities were involved in that, too.

It was all about the law. The dead fellow of the internationally famous, "Bullets For Boredom," affair: Is all about the law. The perpetrator children will likely suffer outcomes, in the law. The NRA lobbies for support or in oppositon to the law.

It is not easily shown that they are altogether helpful in most matters, as an outcome! That too, is the law!

(Maybe William Tell better off with glass half full--with another, harder half, even properly mixed in(?)!" We are talking children, here(?)!"
meth2.jpg

try again?

Come on you stupid asshole! Throw a crane at me! What's your problem? Can't you pick up thousands of pounds of steel?! Sissy!!

Forum List

Back