So... After We The People Fire Mueller

Trump can shoot someone in the face in the middle of 5th ave, issue a pardon for himself and these mindless lemmings will be talking about how he totally can do that and how they love it when Trump gets liberals mad.
You supported Hillary Rodham, who is as corrupt as they come

Your outrage falls on deaf ears
Yea yea yea yea.....please tell us all of these corrupt things she did as Senator for 8 years, and SOS for 4 years....

You butt kissing right wingers are nothing but dumb liars....seriously!!!!!

Last edited:
This is so fucking funny.

All we heard in the election was how Hillary committed all these crimes, and six months into Trump's Presidency, we aren't talking about all the charges Hillary is facing but rather that Trump might pardon himself for his involvement in assisting a foreign country interfere in our election.

And the rubes think this is just fine.

There isn't any evidence Russia interfered in our elections, much less that Trump assisted them, much less a conviction, much less needing a pardon of any kind.

Liberals still seem to think that Hillary and DNC emails being leaked was somehow "interfering in the election".

Then why is the WH talking about pardons?

If there is nothing, then Trump supporters should welcome the investigation because it would clear everything up.

But Trump is certainly acting like he has something to hide.

Why should we welcome an investigation on anyone if there was no wrong-doing in the first place? For the Feds to investigate anything, there should be a crime first.

Why don't we send the FBI to investigate you? How would you like that? Anyone that hasn't done anything wrong would be annoyed that they are being investigated for a crime they know they didn't commit. Especially when the Feds have a track record of looking the other way when actual crimes were committed, like Obama administration abusing its powers, and Hillary destroying emails on an illegal server.

So if Trump committed a crime you're okay with it? Because you voted for him, he is above the law? That's what you appear to be saying.

I don't know if he's committed any crime. I assume he hasn't. But for months, they denied having contact with the Russians. Now we know they lied to us since his son met them. What else have they lied about? This is what happens when you nominate the most untransparent candidate in modern times.

And most of these special prosecutors end up finding nothing.

Laughable. They denied having contact with Russian agents. Meeting anyone with Russian heritage or citizenship doesn't qualify as that, not by a long shot.

and our excellent POTUS grants pardons to all concerned, including himself, what signature legislation will be addressed? Me thinks tax reform

-Geaux

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, that are going to be arrested. Gitmo just won't cut it.

There is this thing called due process, might want to educate yourself on this core constitutional ideal.

Panties meet wad
I take you also advocate locking American citizens up for their political beliefs, both of you fascist fuckers can eat a bag of dicks.
Coming from a snowflake that supports burning a town down, just because your bitch lost. Lol
15027873_712723732208951_2767772858725999665_n.jpg

and our excellent POTUS grants pardons to all concerned, including himself, what signature legislation will be addressed? Me thinks tax reform

-Geaux

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, that are going to be arrested. Gitmo just won't cut it.

There is this thing called due process, might want to educate yourself on this core constitutional ideal.

Panties meet wad
I take you also advocate locking American citizens up for their political beliefs, both of you fascist fuckers can eat a bag of dicks.
Coming from a snowflake that supports burning a town down, just because your bitch lost. Lol
View attachment 140269
Remove your head from Trump's ass and take a serious look around. The election is over, Hillary is politically dead and your man has fucked you all with his questionable ethics.

Poll: Most people don't trust Trump on Russia investigations

More than 70 percent of those reached by The Washington Post/ABC News pollsaid they have either some or no trust in what the president says about the array of probes into the Russian government’s election interference. Fifty percent of respondents said they had no trust at all in the president’s statements on the issue.

Poll: More than 60 percent say Trump tried to obstruct Russia investigation

More than 60 percent of Americans think President Donald Trump "has tried to impede or obstruct the investigation" into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election, according to a new Associated Press/NORC poll out Thursday.

-Geaux

He should address opening the Fema camps back up. We're gonna need some place to keep all those leakers, Obama-holdovers, and saboteurs, who are going to be investigated, interrogated, charged, arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced. Gitmo just won't cut it.

Better? :biggrin:
Including all those Whitehouse leakers that Trump hired?

There is no president we have elected I have ever trusted....trump is no less trustworthy nor is he more trustworthy. Life goes on as corruption is Washington grows...its always been this way yet some let this red white blue patriotic mumbo jumbo cloud their thinking. Those people are comical.

Panties meet wad
View attachment 140269
Remove your head from Trump's ass and take a serious look around. The election is over, Hillary is politically dead and your man has fucked you all with his questionable ethics.
Trump has done what he said he would do. Great man!

This is so fucking funny.

All we heard in the election was how Hillary committed all these crimes, and six months into Trump's Presidency, we aren't talking about all the charges Hillary is facing but rather that Trump might pardon himself for his involvement in assisting a foreign country interfere in our election.

And the rubes think this is just fine.

There isn't any evidence Russia interfered in our elections, much less that Trump assisted them, much less a conviction, much less needing a pardon of any kind.

Liberals still seem to think that Hillary and DNC emails being leaked was somehow "interfering in the election".

Then why is the WH talking about pardons?

If there is nothing, then Trump supporters should welcome the investigation because it would clear everything up.

But Trump is certainly acting like he has something to hide.

Why should we welcome an investigation on anyone if there was no wrong-doing in the first place? For the Feds to investigate anything, there should be a crime first.

Why don't we send the FBI to investigate you? How would you like that? Anyone that hasn't done anything wrong would be annoyed that they are being investigated for a crime they know they didn't commit. Especially when the Feds have a track record of looking the other way when actual crimes were committed, like Obama administration abusing its powers, and Hillary destroying emails on an illegal server.

So if Trump committed a crime you're okay with it? Because you voted for him, he is above the law? That's what you appear to be saying.

I don't know if he's committed any crime. I assume he hasn't. But for months, they denied having contact with the Russians. Now we know they lied to us since his son met them. What else have they lied about? This is what happens when you nominate the most untransparent candidate in modern times.

And most of these special prosecutors end up finding nothing.

Laughable. They denied having contact with Russian agents. Meeting anyone with Russian heritage or citizenship doesn't qualify as that, not by a long shot.

????? Kislyak is CLEARLY a Russian agent.

Email to Jr. also clearly, in black and white, stated that the lawyer was an agent for Russian government interests. His response was - "LOVE IT!"

Last edited:
Trump's only sin is that he's nether part of the Deep State nor their puppet.

...You do know that he is a serial adulterer and pathological liar, don't you?

If you don't, then clearly you are retarded or something, because you've been well informed of his many many flaws. You aren't ignorant of them but have some sort of malfunction to still say something about "Trump's only sin..."

Last edited:

-Geaux
Trump is dead to the gop congress and so is his legislative agenda. He forced HC onto them despite there being better issues to "win" on, and then he committed the unpardonable sin by speaking ill of a "fellow" goper. The Turtle may try tax reform this fall, but I doubt he has the votes to pass anything without 12-15 dems joining in. And any resulting bill would probably never get close in the house.

Mueller will just continue to bleed Trump.

If you don't, then clearly you are retarded or something, because you've been well informed of his many many flaws. You aren't ignorant of them but have some sort of malfunction to still say something about "Trump's only sin..."
Strat's a Putin lover. He's very possibly a paid bot.

Strat's a Putin lover. He's very possibly a paid bot.

I know a lot of Russians here in the states feel pretty good about Putin because they watch a lot of Russian Putin TV .

-Geaux
Only a guilty person pardons himself and others. And he cannot pardon himself out of the impeachment which would immediately follow.

Tax reform? From a guy who hides his tax returns?

-Geaux
Only a guilty person pardons himself and others. And he cannot pardon himself out of the impeachment which would immediately follow.

Tax reform? From a guy who hides his tax returns?
It's hard to figure what's on Trump's mind. And that may be because Trump is so unfocused that even he has no clue as to what's on his mind. The NYT interview makes that seem the most likely.

If Jared and Jr just have some unlisted meetings and property, they'll skate. I think they'll hang Mantafort. There's just too much Russian money, and I doubt it must dried up before he came onto the campaign.

IF there's a trail of Russian intelliegence being shared with the Trump campaign, Trump's in deep shit. And if there's a trail, I suspect Mueller will give Flynn or Mantafort a get out of jail card for tying Trump directly to it. Trump's just playing to his 35% base, and trying to get out to continue his selling his brand on every product he can come up with.

Mueller can indict him, and he can pardon himself. I doubt the House impeaches.

Forum List

Back