So are you worried about Trump yet?

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I'm just curious because so many of you seemed so sure he'd never get the nomination. Then when he dominated the primary those same people said he'd never win in the general and pointed at polls. Well now Trump is matching Hillary in polls and her approval continues to sink, so I ask again; are you worried yet?

I'm just curious because so many of you seemed so sure he'd never get the nomination. Then when he dominated the primary those same people said he'd never win in the general and pointed at polls. Well now Trump is matching Hillary in polls and her approval continues to sink, so I ask again; are you worried yet?
My worry for Trump right now is that he doesn't forget the mandate the voters gave him to do the right things for the country. In his effort to unite the party, I feel he could compromise some of his defined policies to curry the favor of establishment...

What a mistake that could be. Who has the votes? Not the establishment...Trump. I hope he doesn't lose sight of that.

I have predicted a landslide - in favor of Trump - from the beginning. The thing that I AM a little concerned about, however, is Biden. I can't help but have this funny feeling that the "Great And Powerful Hillary" is going to drop out of the race shortly (indicted) and Biden is going to step in her shoes. Hope I'm wrong, but time will tell.

I have predicted a landslide - in favor of Trump - from the beginning. The thing that I AM a little concerned about, however, is Biden. I can't help but have this funny feeling that the "Great And Powerful Hillary" is going to drop out of the race shortly (indicted) and Biden is going to step in her shoes. Hope I'm wrong, but time will tell.
I think it far too late for Biden. And did you hear who he was going to pick for VP? Warren! Now there is a losing ticket.

You betcha.

Worried? Not then, not now.

When he's done damaging the GOP, and losing the White House, we'll throw him a fucking parade.

You betcha.
Well, don't be. No ego that big can survive in the light of day. He's Palin, with a tiny penis.

You betcha.
I am worried about nothing presidential except regarding what the current imposter can do in the way of further damage to our country between now and when he leaves the White House for the last time. I will rejoice when that sleazy bastard is dead!

You betcha.
I am worried about nothing presidential except regarding what the current imposter can do in the way of further damage to our country between now and when he leaves the White House for the last time. I will rejoice when that sleazy bastard is dead!
That's gonna be a while. He has a pension for life, a rich future, and a great health care plan, plus armed protection, unlike you.

When he's done damaging the GOP, and losing the White House, we'll throw him a fucking parade.

Me. I'm worried. I seriously overestimated the intelligence of the RW. But, I don't think its possible to overestimate the extent to which he would destabilize the world and trash the US.

Jack4jill I hope you're correct but its possible you're doing the same thing I did.

Also, I disagree that he's damaging the GOP. Others have said he has brought the GOP down to his level and I disagree with that as well.

Trump IS the GOP. The tee potty, the AynRandNutters - The Repubs lowered themselves to his level. Trumpery is just the next logical step. He is now, de facto, the Repub party.

Since I'm not stuck to one party or the other, I'd rather vote for Biden than Hillary any day. As for my thoughts on Trump, it now depends on his VP choice. I only hope it's NOT Jeb Bush or Newt Gingrich, who is just drooling over the possibility, the sleazebag. My final decision will depend on how it all plays out by November.
My greatest concern as of late, is that if it is between Hillary & Trump.....I don't think it will matter which one actually wins, either way this country could be in for a disasterous collapse. As in.....if Trump wins (still depending on his VP) the establishment/government would shut him down & fast, and then the people will revolt. If Hillary wins, the establishment will be happy, but the people won't & again revolt. I see it as being 6 of one, half dozen of the other and either way, it's going to get mighty ugly.

If Trump choses his VP very wisely, it might settle things down a bit. And if Hillary does get yanked & Biden steps in, that could also calm some nerves. But as it is right now, I'm concerned for this country.

Me. I'm worried. I seriously overestimated the intelligence of the RW. But, I don't think its possible to overestimate the extent to which he would destabilize the world and trash the US.

Jack4jill I hope you're correct but its possible you're doing the same thing I did.

Also, I disagree that he's damaging the GOP. Others have said he has brought the GOP down to his level and I disagree with that as well.

Trump IS the GOP. The tee potty, the AynRandNutters - The Repubs lowered themselves to his level. Trumpery is just the next logical step. He is now, de facto, the Repub party.
The GOP is seriously considering running as third-party and at war with itself. If you don't call that damage I can't help you.

Trump can't move to the middle and he can't gain the middle. He can't win and is about to become a full-on joke.

You betcha.

Yep - set records for job creation and economic recovery, worked tireless for peace and equality, made the US the strongest economy in the world ... No wonder the RWNJs hate him.

Trumpery lies, flip flops, has no policies, no platform, promises unrest, inequality, jobs to foreigners, tax increases for the middle class and UUUUge tax cuts for his 1% cronies. A wet dream for RWNJs.

The GOP is seriously considering running as third-party and at war with itself. If you don't call that damage I can't help you.

Trump can't move to the middle and he can't gain the middle. He can't win and is about to become a full-on joke.

They flip flop as often as he does. They keep saying they won't support him and then they do.

I hope you're right. And, right now, less than half of R voters say they support him but they also said they wouldn't.

Also interesting is what Nate Silver has said about Duh Donuld.

:dunno:

You betcha.
Racist pos What about gwb the murderer you supported?

You betcha.

Yep - set records for job creation and economic recovery, worked tireless for peace and equality, made the US the strongest economy in the world ... No wonder the RWNJs hate him.

Trumpery lies, flip flops, has no policies, no platform, promises unrest, inequality, jobs to foreigners, tax increases for the middle class and UUUUge tax cuts for his 1% cronies. A wet dream for RWNJs.
Now the trump pos is against womens choice,,,,,for pro life Women in 2nd place his whole life

I am very worried. I cannot believe a man of Donald Trump's lack of character and lack of a moral compass could become the President of the United States.
I am shocked so many Americans support him.

I was worried about him the moment he announced. It boggles the mind how the progressives here ignored the threat., It really does. Just reinforces my opinion of how far out of touch with reality they truly are.

I am very worried. I cannot believe a man of Donald Trump's lack of character and lack of a moral compass could become the President of the United States.
I am shocked so many Americans support him.

Funny.....I feel exactly the same way about Hillary

Forum List

Back