So are you worried about Trump yet?

I'm just curious because so many of you seemed so sure he'd never get the nomination. Then when he dominated the primary those same people said he'd never win in the general and pointed at polls. Well now Trump is matching Hillary in polls and her approval continues to sink, so I ask again; are you worried yet?
I am very worried. I cannot believe a man of Donald Trump's lack of character and lack of a moral compass could become the President of the United States.
I am shocked so many Americans support him.
I agree fully Trump is a man who has changed each principle he's stood for Now calls them just suggestions Has gone from choice to pro life and will put pro life judges in SC only The man is a walking scumbag

I'm just curious because so many of you seemed so sure he'd never get the nomination. Then when he dominated the primary those same people said he'd never win in the general and pointed at polls. Well now Trump is matching Hillary in polls and her approval continues to sink, so I ask again; are you worried yet?
You betcha.
I am worried about nothing presidential except regarding what the current imposter can do in the way of further damage to our country between now and when he leaves the White House for the last time. I will rejoice when that sleazy bastard is dead!

Yep - set records for job creation and economic recovery, worked tireless for peace and equality, made the US the strongest economy in the world ... No wonder the RWNJs hate him.

Trumpery lies, flip flops, has no policies, no platform, promises unrest, inequality, jobs to foreigners, tax increases for the middle class and UUUUge tax cuts for his 1% cronies. A wet dream for RWNJs.
He set the record for the SLOWEST recovery, the most consistently LOW economic growth (less than 3% for months and months) and a steadily weakening economy overall. You are full of left wing, Obama worshiping TALKING POINTS!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

I have predicted a landslide - in favor of Trump - from the beginning. The thing that I AM a little concerned about, however, is Biden. I can't help but have this funny feeling that the "Great And Powerful Hillary" is going to drop out of the race shortly (indicted) and Biden is going to step in her shoes. Hope I'm wrong, but time will tell.

Since I'm not stuck to one party or the other, I'd rather vote for Biden than Hillary any day. As for my thoughts on Trump, it now depends on his VP choice. I only hope it's NOT Jeb Bush or Newt Gingrich, who is just drooling over the possibility, the sleazebag. My final decision will depend on how it all plays out by November.
My greatest concern as of late, is that if it is between Hillary & Trump.....I don't think it will matter which one actually wins, either way this country could be in for a disasterous collapse. As in.....if Trump wins (still depending on his VP) the establishment/government would shut him down & fast, and then the people will revolt. If Hillary wins, the establishment will be happy, but the people won't & again revolt. I see it as being 6 of one, half dozen of the other and either way, it's going to get mighty ugly.

If Trump choses his VP very wisely, it might settle things down a bit. And if Hillary does get yanked & Biden steps in, that could also calm some nerves. But as it is right now, I'm concerned for this country.
WHat big difference has a vp choice ever made Maybe in trying to win a close state but other than that??? It's the person at the TOP of the ticket Wait till obama starts leveling that trump pos after the dem candidate is chosen

You betcha.
I am worried about nothing presidential except regarding what the current imposter can do in the way of further damage to our country between now and when he leaves the White House for the last time. I will rejoice when that sleazy bastard is dead!

Yep - set records for job creation and economic recovery, worked tireless for peace and equality, made the US the strongest economy in the world ... No wonder the RWNJs hate him.

Trumpery lies, flip flops, has no policies, no platform, promises unrest, inequality, jobs to foreigners, tax increases for the middle class and UUUUge tax cuts for his 1% cronies. A wet dream for RWNJs.
He set the record for the SLOWEST recovery, the most consistently LOW economic growth (less than 3% for months and months) and a steadily weakening economy overall. You are full of left wing, Obama worshiping TALKING POINTS!

You betcha.

Slowest recovery?? Think the biggest fn recession your ah left him with had anything to do with it?? Pukes shit in a hat and expect dems to wear it

I'm worried as hell. After Trump crushes the Hildebeast she may never recover from her depression.
if that transpires I'm gonna make millions Writing a book the rise and fall of the USA short the market buy gold no more giving to charity ,,let pukes do the giving etc etc etc

You betcha.

You betcha.

Slowest recovery?? Think the biggest fn recession your ah left him with had anything to do with it?? Pukes shit in a hat and expect dems to wear it
No. The rate of recovery is tied to the one trying to accomplish the recovery. Reagan took Carter's recession to full recovery in about three years. Obama has had SEVEN years and done a pitiful job.

You betcha.

You betcha.

No. The rate of recovery is tied to the one trying to accomplish the recovery. Reagan took Carter's recession to full recovery in about three years. Obama has had SEVEN years and done a pitiful job.
Sir,,,we're talking about the greatest recession ever 700000,per month losing jobs BEFORE Obama entered the WH

I have predicted a landslide - in favor of Trump - from the beginning. The thing that I AM a little concerned about, however, is Biden. I can't help but have this funny feeling that the "Great And Powerful Hillary" is going to drop out of the race shortly (indicted) and Biden is going to step in her shoes. Hope I'm wrong, but time will tell.

Since I'm not stuck to one party or the other, I'd rather vote for Biden than Hillary any day. As for my thoughts on Trump, it now depends on his VP choice. I only hope it's NOT Jeb Bush or Newt Gingrich, who is just drooling over the possibility, the sleazebag. My final decision will depend on how it all plays out by November.
My greatest concern as of late, is that if it is between Hillary & Trump.....I don't think it will matter which one actually wins, either way this country could be in for a disasterous collapse. As in.....if Trump wins (still depending on his VP) the establishment/government would shut him down & fast, and then the people will revolt. If Hillary wins, the establishment will be happy, but the people won't & again revolt. I see it as being 6 of one, half dozen of the other and either way, it's going to get mighty ugly.

If Trump choses his VP very wisely, it might settle things down a bit. And if Hillary does get yanked & Biden steps in, that could also calm some nerves. But as it is right now, I'm concerned for this country.
WHat big difference has a vp choice ever made Maybe in trying to win a close state but other than that??? It's the person at the TOP of the ticket Wait till obama starts leveling that trump pos after the dem candidate is chosen

For one thing, his choice for VP would show just what his real intentions are for the country, where his mind & loyalties are, etc. It would show if he can really walk the walk, he keeps talking about. If he picks some nitwit......say Cruz for instance....then it only shows how messed up Trump really is. IF he picks a more responsible & ethical person (not sure at the moment of a possibility tho), then it shows he is more concerned for the country than his own acceptability.

For one thing, his choice for VP would show just what his real intentions are for the country, where his mind & loyalties are, etc. It would show if he can really walk the walk, he keeps talking about. If he picks some nitwit......say Cruz for instance....then it only shows how messed up Trump really is. IF he picks a more responsible & ethical person (not sure at the moment of a possibility tho), then it shows he is more concerned for the country than his own acceptability.
he has to choose someone who knows something about government foreign affairs etc etc because trump is clueless

Sir,,,we're talking about the greatest recession ever 700000,per month losing jobs BEFORE Obama entered the WH
...and Obama has put more people on welfare, more people on food stamps and more people into government (non-productive) jobs than anyone since FDR's WPA.

Obama is a goddamned failure!

he has to choose someone who knows something about government foreign affairs etc etc because trump is clueless

as I'd said.....he needs to make a WISE choice, for the betterment of the country and NOT for himself.

...and Obama has put more people on welfare, more people on food stamps and more people into government (non-productive) jobs than anyone since FDR's WPA.

Obama is a goddamned failure!
And 74 months of job gains while repubs wouldn't stop companies and jobs leaving america?? an Obama a failure?? BULLSHIT

You betcha.
Well, don't be. No ego that big can survive in the light of day. He's Palin, with a tiny penis.

So just how many times have you blown Trump?

as I'd said.....he needs to make a WISE choice, for the betterment of the country and NOT for himself.
Is Trump capable of doing anything that is not for him first?

You betcha.
Well, don't be. No ego that big can survive in the light of day. He's Palin, with a tiny penis.

That ugly MF er?? should thank god he has enough money to buy blow jobs

You betcha.

Jack just seems awful familiar with Trumps dick size...

You betcha.

Jack just seems awful familiar with Trumps dick size...
Well he does have those large hands he braggs about

Forum List

Back