So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

Uranium is here because in your words, it collapsed into the solar system due to GRAVITY. You just said it.

Yes. One of the elements in the cloud of dust and gas was uranium.
The uranium on Earth isn't on Earth because of the gravity of the Sun.

URANIUM IS NOT ENERGY.

Ok. Who said uranium was energy?
I never did. You didn’t know it was potential energy. You’re a fool. You couldn’t tell us electricity was energy.

He didn't do anything that led to the mortgage crisis?
Nope, nothing, nada nix.

The chair
, the head of Fed reserve And The members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve are selected by the U.S. president and confirmed by the Senate. The buck stops with Bush.

I never did. You didn’t know it was potential energy. You’re a fool. You couldn’t tell us electricity was energy.

I never did.

Did anyone?

You didn’t know it was potential energy.

Why do you feel that?

You couldn’t tell us electricity was energy.

I couldn't?

Nope, nothing, nada nix.

The chair the head of Fed reserve And The members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve are selected by the U.S. president and confirmed by the Senate. The buck stops with Bush.

Nope, nothing, nada nix.

He expanded CRA.

Clinton's HUD forced Fannie and Freddie to buy 50% subprime mortgages.

1661299196725.png

Anyone with half a brain dies, excluding Humpers.

not much you seem to know,

you didn’t, your incapable

Anyone with half a brain dies, excluding Humpers.

And you, with your quarter brain will also die.

You have a very active fantasy life.

Nope, nothing, nada nix.

He expanded CRA.

Clinton's HUD forced Fannie and Freddie to buy 50% subprime mortgages.

View attachment 686344

And yet, they functioned well enough to promote one of the greatest economical expansions ever.

The gop is poor at management. They believe in throwing meat to the biggest dog in the kennel in hopes he’ll share it with every other dog….while they sit back and contemplated their next crime.

And yet, they functioned well enough to promote one of the greatest economical expansions ever.

The gop is poor at management. They believe in throwing meat to the biggest dog in the kennel in hopes he’ll share it with every other dog….while they sit back and contemplated their next crime.

Of course, Republicans controlled the House and Senate after 1994.

Absolutely does. Every budget signed by every president either adds, remains the same or detracts from the federal aid funding provided by the Fed.

If that's true (you never posted any evidence) sounds like state and local governments have to make a choice. Cut back on some spending or raise their own funds to pay for what they do.
I don't see either of those choices as the end of the world.
The fact that they have a choice, shows that Trump doesn't have control over their taxes.

Otherwise states have to cut services. It’s hilarious you don’t get it.

It's hilarious that you think I'm worried about states cutting their bloated budgets.
Not today.

Yup, he was given the worse recession since 1929. Total job loss was nearly 2.5 million in the private sector. With that many out of work…..Growth took a long time. You’re still whining that because repugnants burned the house down, Obama didn’t rebuild it fast enough. Fk u. repugnants.
The Obama administration was an abortion.

Of course, Republicans controlled the House and Senate after 1994.
For how long? When Obama took office he had a Democrat majority bin both houses of the congress .

You moron, Trump increased deficit by $8 Trillion + printed additional $6 Trillion = $14 Trillion expansion of debt money in just 4 years. Plus Trump increased SALT taxes. So of course the revenue would climb with all that new money. All that new money causing massive inflation now that people came out of hiding from covid to spend again.

Trump's job creation was worse than Carters before covid. Trump destroyed 6 million jobs during his 4 year term.
Moron when did Trump change state tax laws

There are less than 800 billionaires in the US. What exactly is their “fair share” and what impact will that have?
Quite a bit.

For Social Security for one. If you make less than about $150K a year, every dollar you earn has social security taxes taken out of it. Meaning that you have less money in your pocket at the end of the day.

For dollar $150,001 all the way up to $1,000,000,000; that social security tax is not taken out. Meaning that the wealthy keep that money in their pocket.

I can't dumb it down any more for you than that....

So consider how much more money will be available if that $999,850,000 that had social security taxes taken out of it....Times 800 or whatever the number is.

I'm sure you'll have some retarded retort. I can't wait to hear it....I need a good laugh.

Quite a bit.

For Social Security for one. If you make less than about $150K a year, every dollar you earn has social security taxes taken out of it. Meaning that you have less money in your pocket at the end of the day.

For dollar $150,001 all the way up to $1,000,000,000; that social security tax is not taken out. Meaning that the wealthy keep that money in their pocket.

So consider how much more money will be available if that $999,850,000 that had social security taxes taken out of it....Times 800 or whatever the number is.

I'm sure you'll have some retarded retort. I can't wait to hear it....I need a good laugh.
So you want to use Social Security as a medium to redistribute wealth? That’s not the intent of SS. Also, while putting every effort to use a term offensive to the developmentally disabled, you glossed over “fair share”. What is fair share?

So you want to use Social Security as a medium to redistribute wealth?
No, I want the same rules to apply to everyone. That it will distribute wealth is obvious but that is just the fortunes of life. Some who pay in don't get as much as they paid; others get much more than they ever paid. But the rules for your first dollar earned should be the same as the rules for your last dollar earned. It's called fairness.
That’s not the intent of SS. Also, while putting every effort to use a term offensive to the developmentally disabled, you glossed over “fair share”. What is fair share?
Fair share is paying the same as everyone else.

I thought that was obvious. Of course you have to want to see it. The truth bothers you....which is your problem. Not mine.

Folks... I deal with the facts... Go through the following screen shot of a downloaded spreadsheet from the IRS at this site:
Trump gross Federal tax revenue from 2018-2021 was $14.6 Trillion versus Obama's $6.98 Trillion or nearly 109% increase over Obama's revenue from 2014-2017... and the reason is that ANY increases or decreases in federal revenue is FUTURE effect, i.e. Obama's budget and tax policies in 2016 would affect Trump's 2017 so any 2017 revenue is from Obama. So to would Trump's EFFECT be from 2018 (Trump's Tax policies) to 2021. AND remember look at the federal revenue for 2020... total shutdown of the economy!
So please tell me again how bad Trump was especially with the Tax Repatriation that brought $1 Trillion back that paid taxes on that $1 Trillion and then the offshore money went to work in stock buybacks, new facilities, new hires... everything that caused the tax revenue to increase 109% over Obama!
View attachment 684312

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

There's a perfectly logical reason for that...

You're a fucking imbecile. :cuckoo:

Rightard, your numbers, like you, are fucked up.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Obama didn't add $7 trillion in total taxes collected... he added $13 trillion...

2014: 3,064,301,358
2015: 3,302,677,258
2016: 3,333,449,083
2017: 3,416,714,139

Total: 13,117,141,838

And the difference with Trump's $14½ trillion is mostly due to you moronically comparing nominal figures over time.

So in an actual fact, you demonstrated 2 things...

1) you're a flaming idiot.
2) tax cuts don't work.

I'll never understand why you continually touch numbers. You hurt yourself every time you try.

Quite a bit.

You have paid for your maximum SS benefit at $150k dummy. You don't get one more dime of benefit if you pay SS taxes on income above $150k hence you mooching begging deadbeats can pound sand.

Forum List

Back