So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

No, I want the same rules to apply to everyone. That it will distribute wealth is obvious but that is just the fortunes of life. Some who pay in don't get as much as they paid; others get much more than they ever paid. But the rules for your first dollar earned should be the same as the rules for your last dollar earned. It's called fairness.

Fair share is paying the same as everyone else.

I thought that was obvious. Of course you have to want to see it. The truth bothers you....which is your problem. Not mine.
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. First, you are going to radically change the intent of Social Security as it was set up to provide a net for the individual paying into it. That means everyone should get more based on what what they pay in; that is, even above $150,000 per year. But, you don’t think that’s fair so you will redistribute that.

Let me guess….. you probably advocate redistribution of 401k and other retirement vehicles, too? All in “fairness”?

Your radical approach will only serve to incentivize people to shelter themselves from such a massive tax grab. Even Pelosi, Kerry, and other wealthy liberal elites will shelter themselves and their families from that.

For dollar $150,001 all the way up to $1,000,000,000; that social security tax is not taken out. Meaning that the wealthy keep that money in their pocket.

Why would you take out 7000 times more Social Security? Are they going to get 7000 times the benefit?

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. First, you are going to radically change the intent of Social Security as it was set up to provide a net for the individual paying into it.
False. Not changing anything except making everyone play by the same rules.
That means everyone should get more based on what what they pay in; that is, even above $150,000 per year. But, you don’t think that’s fair so you will redistribute that.
Never said any such thing. But don't let that stop you.
Let me guess….. you probably advocate redistribution of 401k and other retirement vehicles, too? All in “fairness”?
Now you're just being dumber than normal.
Your radical approach will only serve to incentivize people to shelter themselves from such a massive tax grab. Even Pelosi, Kerry, and other wealthy liberal elites will shelter themselves and their families from that.
A radical approach is to have everyone play by the same rules? Fairness is radical to you?

False. Not changing anything except making everyone play by the same rules.

Never said any such thing. But don't let that stop you.

Now you're just being dumber than normal.

A radical approach is to have everyone play by the same rules? Fairness is radical to you?
Everyone is playing by the same rules. The current rule is capped at $150,000. You are proposing a new rule.

So if a billionaire pays 7000 times the tax, they get 7000 times the benefit.
Cool. I don't know how it's 7,000 times the tax.

For every dollar you earn, you pay an SSI tax. For every dollar they earn, they should pay the same tax. That is called fairness. And whatever you or they pay should be reflected on the benefits at the end.

I"m not sure why you guys are so anti fairness but you are for some insane reason.

For every dollar you earn, you pay an SSI tax. For every dollar they earn, they should pay the same tax. That is called fairness. And whatever you or they pay should be reflected on the benefits at the end.

I"m not sure why you guys are so anti fairness but you are for some insane reason.

Current cap is $147,000. $1 billion is 6800 times $147,000.

Sorry, I rounded up.

And whatever you or they pay should be reflected on the benefits at the end.

Social Security is going broke. How is collecting 6800 times more and paying out 6800 times more going to help Social Security?

Folks... I deal with the facts... Go through the following screen shot of a downloaded spreadsheet from the IRS at this site:
Trump gross Federal tax revenue from 2018-2021 was $14.6 Trillion versus Obama's $6.98 Trillion or nearly 109% increase over Obama's revenue from 2014-2017... and the reason is that ANY increases or decreases in federal revenue is FUTURE effect, i.e. Obama's budget and tax policies in 2016 would affect Trump's 2017 so any 2017 revenue is from Obama. So to would Trump's EFFECT be from 2018 (Trump's Tax policies) to 2021. AND remember look at the federal revenue for 2020... total shutdown of the economy!
So please tell me again how bad Trump was especially with the Tax Repatriation that brought $1 Trillion back that paid taxes on that $1 Trillion and then the offshore money went to work in stock buybacks, new facilities, new hires... everything that caused the tax revenue to increase 109% over Obama!
View attachment 684312
Right I get it...

Obama had increases of 13.1%, 7.3%, 7.8%, 0.9%
Trump had increases of 2.5%, 1.4%, 2.9%, -2.0%

Obama clear winner... there is nothing that the Trumpsters would take credit for...

They did this while doubling the deficit...

Keep reporting this type of stuff... Obama is wiping the floor of Trump with these numbers...

This epitomizing the entitlement Trumpsters
feel... Obama has all the increases (climbing) and they want to take credit for high he got them while not increasing much themselves...

Right I get it...

Obama had increases of 13.1%, 7.3%, 7.8%, 0.9%
Trump had increases of 2.5%, 1.4%, 2.9%, -2.0%

Obama clear winner... there is nothing that the Trumpsters would take credit for...

They did this while doubling the deficit...

Keep reporting this type of stuff... Obama is wiping the floor of Trump with these numbers...

This epitomizing the entitlement Trumpsters
feel... Obama has all the increases (climbing) and they want to take credit for high he got them while not increasing much themselves...

Not to mention, healthmyths posted 4 years of data for Obama totalling $13.1 trillion in tax revenues over that 4 year period. But then the idiot totals them up and screws something up so bad, he shows it was only $7 trillion.

face-palm-gif.278959

Not to mention, healthmyths posted 4 years of data for Obama totalling $13.1 trillion in tax revenues over that 4 year period. But then the idiot totals them up and screws something up so bad, he shows it was only $7 trillion.

face-palm-gif.278959
Apples to apples.. Trump's first 4 years saw $14.36 Trillion in revenue or 48% more revenue than Obama's first
4 years or over $4.8 trillion more revenue than Obama in Obama's first 4 years....AND actually 11% more in Trump
first 4 years than Obama's BEST years last 4 years!
Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 4.21.34 PM.png

Obama's first 4 years $9.68 Trillion.

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 4.21.34 PM.png

Apples to apples.. Trump's first 4 years saw $14.36 Trillion in revenue or 48% more revenue than Obama's first
4 years or over $4.8 trillion more revenue than Obama in Obama's first 4 years....AND actually 11% more in Trump
first 4 years than Obama's BEST years last 4 years!View attachment 686684
Obama's first 4 years $9.68 Trillion.

View attachment 686684

When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Who cares that Trump had more revenue 8 fucking years later?

Obama was saddled with a recession when he came in. Trump was given a thriving economy……yet,

Trump Leaving Office With 3M fewer Jobs Than When He Entered, Worst Record Since Depression​

When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Who cares that Trump had more revenue 8 fucking years later?

Trump Leaving Office With 3M fewer Jobs Than When He Entered, Worst Record Since Depression.​

Trump came in with a thriving economy Obama came in a deep recession. Not even close. The man of 30 k lies had the most corrupt presidency ever.…..and still counting. Stealing secrets and selling them to foreign powers is his MO.

Real GDP was +1.6% in 2016.

Hardly thriving.
Worst job lost since Great Depression. Hardlyn anything to brag about. Most admin criminal convictions and still counting. Hardly anything to brag about. He’s a loser, just like his followers.,

Forum List

Back