So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

Well what you "THINK" is irrelevant.

8 years of economic growth.
Why is Obama's 2010 revenue and Trump's 2018 revenue a good comparison?
It's just stupid. You're wasting your time on a meaningless comparison.

And then you fuck up the math. Constantly. It's a joke.

Well dummies like you think that corporations, wealthy people are BAD for America!

Don't be a fucking moron. More than you already are. I don't think those things. Never have.
Just because I can point out your multiple errors, doesn't make me a liberal.

So what this has to do with Trump is dummies like YOU want to TAX MORE

Nope. Not even a little.
Geez talk about math dummies...you evidently couldn't read!
You wrote: Why is Obama's 2010 revenue and Trump's 2018 revenue a good comparison?
I DIDN'T!

Trump's first 4 years 2018-2021 Gross revenue $14.3 trillion vs Obama's 1st 4 yrs..2010-2013 $9.68 trillion
48% increase over Obama's 1st 4 years AND 11% more than Obama's 2nd 4 years!
So just to repeat to make sure: Comparing Obama's 1st 4 years to Trump's ... Trump's tax cuts generated
48% more revenue !

ObamaVTrumptaxrevenue.png

And then they pay nothing on every dollar after that.

Every dollar should be taxed the same whether it is your first or your billionth.

Again... you are either mentally retarded or just have some sort of masochist streak and enjoy being exposed as a flaming dumb ass.

Which is it?
So glad you showed how dumb you are!
You wrote in response to the "wealthy" paying SS/Medicare tax of 6.2%..."Every dollar should be taxed"
SS/Medicare tax IS NOT "INCOME" tax! And another example of ignorance on people like you who
evidently don't realize that ...hmmmm guess what...THE EMPLOYER also pays 6.2% to the employee's SS/Medicare!

Every dollar should be taxed the same whether it is your first or your billionth.

Again... you are either mentally retarded or just have some sort of masochist streak and enjoy being exposed as a flaming dumb ass.

Which is it?

And they get no added benefit after that.

They pay Medicare tax on all that.

Geez talk about math dummies...you evidently couldn't read!
You wrote: Why is Obama's 2010 revenue and Trump's 2018 revenue a good comparison?
I DIDN'T!

Trump's first 4 years 2018-2021 Gross revenue $14.3 trillion vs Obama's 1st 4 yrs..2010-2013 $9.68 trillion
48% increase over Obama's 1st 4 years AND 11% more than Obama's 2nd 4 years!
So just to repeat to make sure: Comparing Obama's 1st 4 years to Trump's ... Trump's tax cuts generated
48% more revenue !

View attachment 686864

I DIDN'T!

And what was your answer?

Why is 2010 revenue and 2018 revenue a valid comparison?

1661433759954.png

48% more revenue !

Trumps tax cuts didn't cause the growth between 2010 and 2017.......did they?

Apples to apples.. Trump's first 4 years saw $14.36 Trillion in revenue or 48% more revenue than Obama's first
4 years or over $4.8 trillion more revenue than Obama in Obama's first 4 years....AND actually 11% more in Trump
first 4 years than Obama's BEST years last 4 years!View attachment 686684
Obama's first 4 years $9.68 Trillion.

View attachment 686684

LOLOLOLOL

You get caught being a retard again, so rather than apologizing for starting a thread for your own fuck up, you just change the parameters of your bullshit claims.

rotfl-gif.288736

Well dummies like you ...

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

YOU started a thread about how Obama's last 4 fiscal years produced less than half of the tax revenue than Trump's 4 fiscal years -- but it turned out that that's not true. The truth is, you're so retarded, that even with the help of Excel, which can do the math for morons like you, you still fucked it up.

embarrassed-gif.489110

YOU calling anyone else a "dummy" is the epitome of projection.

Well what you "THINK" is irrelevant. Prove to me my math is bad since all I've done is take the following information and added and subtracted!
View attachment 686791
Well dummies like you think that corporations, wealthy people are BAD for America!
But you can't face the truth that all these evil corporations and wealthy people make it possible for you do to do what probably are doing now. Sitting down chicken dinner that YOU DID NOTHING to produce, i.e. did you grow th chicken that you ate? NOPE but I'm old enough to be very very thankful for KCF because when I was young WE grew our own chickens that I fed, mom cooked and we enjoyed. BUT it took our time. Today you did nothing to produce that chicken!
Zero! Thanks to corporations and businesses you maybe getting SS and medicare. But were you aware that your employer, all employers with who you have so much disdain PAY 6.2% that matches your SS/Medicare payments. You have no idea that without these companies and businesses paying that 6.2% you'd never get enough on your own!
So what this has to do with Trump is dummies like YOU want to TAX MORE thinking that will help you but Trump proved by the massive tax payments that came in from Reparations of the $1 trillion offshore, that came in from reducing capital gains tax, increased investments which increased businesses which hired more people which paid more taxes ... but really economically challenged people like you have NO IDEA!
The Numbers Are In: Trump’s Tax Cuts Paid Off
The government now expects to bring in more tax revenue in the decade following the 2017 “Trump tax cuts” than it had projected prior to the passage of tax reform.
The corporate tax reform propelled higher income growth and therefore higher income taxes and payroll taxes.
What about the corporate tax cuts? Surely cutting the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21% must have dramatically reduced corporate tax revenue?
Not according to the government budget numbers.
According to economists Tyler Goodspeed and Kevin Hassett, after the 2017 tax cuts, business investment soared 9.4% compared to the pre-tax cuts trend. For corporations, real investment rose 14.2%. Similarly, a 2021
Real median household incomes grew by more than $5,000 in 2018 and 2019 alone. By contrast, in the 30 years prior to 2017, real median household income grew by a total of $7,600, or about $250 per year.

LOLOLOL

Watch as I disembowel you again....

Reagan cut taxes in is first term. Total tax revenue for those 4 years was $2.7 trillion.

Obama raised taxes in his second term. Total tax revenue for those 4 years was $13.1 trillion.

Using YOUR skills, that shows Obama raised a whopping 385% more in tax revenue than Reagan.

There, using your logic, I just proved cutting taxes is a complete failure while raising taxes is a panacea.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
LOLOLOL

Reagan cut taxes in is first term. Total tax revenue for those 4 years was $2.7 billion.

Obama raised taxes in his second term. Total tax revenue for those 4 years was $13.1 trillion.

Using YOUR skills, that shows Obama raised a whopping 485,085% more in tax revenue than Reagan.

There, using your logic, I just proved cutting taxes is a complete failure while raising taxes is a panacea.

tenor.gif

Reagan cut taxes in is first term. Total tax revenue for those 4 years was $2.7 billion.

Ummmmm.......

LOLOLOL

Reagan cut taxes in is first term. Total tax revenue for those 4 years was $2.7 trillion.

Using YOUR skills, that shows Obama raised a whopping 385% more in tax revenue than Reagan.

tenor.gif
YOU are a LIAR until YOU provide your PROOF!

Put the link up !

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Moron... click on YOUR OP....

Then click on the link in YOUR OP...

SOI Tax Stats - IRS Data Book | Internal Revenue Service ...

Then click on the link on that webpage that came from YOUR OP...

There you will find, Table 6. Gross Collections (numbers in thousands)...

1982: 632,240,506
1983: 627,246,793
1984: 680,475,229
1985: 742,871,541

2014: 3,064,301,358
2015: 3,302,677,258
2016: 3,333,449,083
2017: 3,416,714,139

Reagan .... 2,682,834,069
Obama ... 13,117,141,838

Obama's results, 389% higher return on taxes revenues.

Thanks for proving tax cuts are a fail and tax hikes pull in far more revenue!

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back