So Biden Would Not Answer To Why He Never Contacted Portland To Stop The Democrat Riot. Gee, Why? Was He Just Too Busy? Watching Netflix?

H
Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
Was Biden too busy on his PC in his hideaway?
And yet, at least 40% of us are gonna vote for Biden?
:dunno: :dunno:
He did answer that. Said he wasn’t holding elected office. He doesn’t see that as a responsibility of his.

1. It is a huge issue and he should have already addressed it. THat he did not is a failure on his part.

2. He could have said what he WOULD do, if elected. Not doing that, was very telling. He does not want to admit what he will or will not do, because a lot of his voters support the violence and a lot do not.;

3. Attacking Trump for it, as though it is not his supporters and the lefty mayors and governor who are at fault, was wrong and disgusting.
Biden has addressed it. He’s said many times that violence of any kind should not be accepted and arrests should be made.

he has also said what he would do. Open a commission with leaders from all sides so they can communicate and reach solutions. People are screaming in the streets because they want action and want to be heard. Ignoring them isn’t going to help quiet things, it’s going to make them get louder.

Trumps own a lot of responsibility, he ignores and insults those who protest and tries to strong arm them into submission. That’s how you inflame things not how you resolve issues

The message was heard BEFORE the riots began. This is not about getting a message heard.

Trump is not responsible for the actions of your people. Your attempt to blame him for your side's actions is the type of thing an ill mannered child would do.

Biden, if he was half the man he is pretending to be, would have called out the Mayors of Portland and Seattle, for their utter betrayal of the responsibilities of their office, by siding the mobs against their own people.
I’m not on the side of anybody who is being violent or damaging property so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Trump has absolutely ignored and acted against the issues being protested. Like it or not that inflames things. He is responsible for his part in that. Very poor leadership. Ultimately those committing crimes are responsible for the crimes they commit and they should be punished accordingly

Giving a violent mob what they want, might be the obvious answer to you. To me, using the police or the National Guard to clear the streets and protect the citizens seems a more Just solution.

My point about Biden stands. THe mayors are the ones who have ordered the cops to stand down. Other than the actual rioters, they are the ones most directly responsible for the riots continuing and growing to the scale we have seen.
When did I say anything about giving a violent mob what they want? Please show my quote or stop lying about the things I say

You attacked Trump for "ignoring and acting against the issues being protested".

The implication is clear. If ignoring or acting against the issue is "wrong" then paying attention and giving them what they want, is "right".
You can determine wrong and right in your own mind. I didn’t use those words. I said when you Ignore and mock people they get louder. When you listen to them and work woth them they calm down. I’m not talking about rioters I’m talking about the vast majority who are protesting

I was talking about the rioters. YOu changed the subject to the protestors. Seems like you think the two groups are pretty heavily overlapped.

YOU did that. Not me.

And, I agree. I think the two groups are heavily overlapped and connected and aligned. and those that pretend otherwise are full of shit.

Also, I think that the mayors, who let the RIOTERS run rampant while ordering the cops to stand down and refusing help, are guilty of serious crimes, including sedition.
I’ve already said that rioters should be arrested. Biden has said the same. Any official that doesn’t agree isn’t doing their job. I don’t know what else you want me to say about that.

my critique on Trump was how he has only acted to provoke and not to calm the groups protesting the movement. The peaceful group. When you provoke a group of frustrated people you push them to get louder and yes some will light shit on fire. So this denial that Trump isn’t making the problem worse is BS.

You tell me... what has he done to address the issues being protested? How is he giving voice to the peaceful side of the protest to address their concerns? I’m all ears
There are outside agitators in the mix also, according to the FBI. The white supremacist movement is known for that kind of behavior. trump addresses issues like this with pepper spray and troops to quell the protesters. He has no
empathy for others so that is his way. Kinda like a dictator.

The ws movement is NOT known for that kind of behavior. They are known for being completely ineffectual and irrelevant.

Trump does not need to have empathy for the assholes blocking traffic and screaming at people and burning shit down and killing people.

HE needs to have empathy for the victims of these mobs, ie the law abiding citizens.

That you empathize with the violent criminals, instead of their victims, shows what kind of person you are.
Does Trump need to have empathy for those who are protesting but not rioting or causing violence? You know the vast majority of those who have been out there for months
trump needs to have empathy for those who have felt the pain of racism that exists in our country. He does not.

He needs to have empathy for those who are fucking tired of being blamed for wacism, just because they are white.
He obviously does. That seems to drive his whole narrative

And that is a good thing. We do not deserve such treatment. Slavery is not an Original Sin, that we need to be paying for, to the last generation.

H
Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
He did answer that. Said he wasn’t holding elected office. He doesn’t see that as a responsibility of his.

1. It is a huge issue and he should have already addressed it. THat he did not is a failure on his part.

2. He could have said what he WOULD do, if elected. Not doing that, was very telling. He does not want to admit what he will or will not do, because a lot of his voters support the violence and a lot do not.;

3. Attacking Trump for it, as though it is not his supporters and the lefty mayors and governor who are at fault, was wrong and disgusting.
Biden has addressed it. He’s said many times that violence of any kind should not be accepted and arrests should be made.

he has also said what he would do. Open a commission with leaders from all sides so they can communicate and reach solutions. People are screaming in the streets because they want action and want to be heard. Ignoring them isn’t going to help quiet things, it’s going to make them get louder.

Trumps own a lot of responsibility, he ignores and insults those who protest and tries to strong arm them into submission. That’s how you inflame things not how you resolve issues

The message was heard BEFORE the riots began. This is not about getting a message heard.

Trump is not responsible for the actions of your people. Your attempt to blame him for your side's actions is the type of thing an ill mannered child would do.

Biden, if he was half the man he is pretending to be, would have called out the Mayors of Portland and Seattle, for their utter betrayal of the responsibilities of their office, by siding the mobs against their own people.
I’m not on the side of anybody who is being violent or damaging property so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Trump has absolutely ignored and acted against the issues being protested. Like it or not that inflames things. He is responsible for his part in that. Very poor leadership. Ultimately those committing crimes are responsible for the crimes they commit and they should be punished accordingly

Giving a violent mob what they want, might be the obvious answer to you. To me, using the police or the National Guard to clear the streets and protect the citizens seems a more Just solution.

My point about Biden stands. THe mayors are the ones who have ordered the cops to stand down. Other than the actual rioters, they are the ones most directly responsible for the riots continuing and growing to the scale we have seen.
When did I say anything about giving a violent mob what they want? Please show my quote or stop lying about the things I say

You attacked Trump for "ignoring and acting against the issues being protested".

The implication is clear. If ignoring or acting against the issue is "wrong" then paying attention and giving them what they want, is "right".
You can determine wrong and right in your own mind. I didn’t use those words. I said when you Ignore and mock people they get louder. When you listen to them and work woth them they calm down. I’m not talking about rioters I’m talking about the vast majority who are protesting

I was talking about the rioters. YOu changed the subject to the protestors. Seems like you think the two groups are pretty heavily overlapped.

YOU did that. Not me.

And, I agree. I think the two groups are heavily overlapped and connected and aligned. and those that pretend otherwise are full of shit.

Also, I think that the mayors, who let the RIOTERS run rampant while ordering the cops to stand down and refusing help, are guilty of serious crimes, including sedition.
I’ve already said that rioters should be arrested. Biden has said the same. Any official that doesn’t agree isn’t doing their job. I don’t know what else you want me to say about that.

my critique on Trump was how he has only acted to provoke and not to calm the groups protesting the movement. The peaceful group. When you provoke a group of frustrated people you push them to get louder and yes some will light shit on fire. So this denial that Trump isn’t making the problem worse is BS.

You tell me... what has he done to address the issues being protested? How is he giving voice to the peaceful side of the protest to address their concerns? I’m all ears
There are outside agitators in the mix also, according to the FBI. The white supremacist movement is known for that kind of behavior. trump addresses issues like this with pepper spray and troops to quell the protesters. He has no

The ws movement is NOT known for that kind of behavior. They are known for being completely ineffectual and irrelevant.

Trump does not need to have empathy for the assholes blocking traffic and screaming at people and burning shit down and killing people.

HE needs to have empathy for the victims of these mobs, ie the law abiding citizens.

That you empathize with the violent criminals, instead of their victims, shows what kind of person you are.
Does Trump need to have empathy for those who are protesting but not rioting or causing violence? You know the vast majority of those who have been out there for months
No, he does not.
why not?

Because they do not have a right to do what they are doing. Even the "peaceful" protests are terrorizing and causing hardships to thousands of people, if not more.

The protestors need to stop their shit, so that normal, regular people, can live their lives without fear of running into a hostile "crowd" that is one bad reaction away from turning into a violent mob.
Yeah well history show the same thing said about women during woman’s suffrage, blacks during the civil rights movement, LGBT during the 80s and still today, and now yoir saying the same crap about the BLM movement. I’m telling you that it’s not going to go away. Trumps strong arm technique is not a long term solution.

I'm telling you, that we count just as much as the blacks who think that they have a just grievance.

You don't get to dismiss us, and mess up our lives, just because you are sure that you are on the winning side of history.
Wow, you are so out of touch on this subject it is mind blowing.

Nope. I'm not giving more weight to blm, for some unspecified reason, than to the white people that are constantly demonizing and smearing, if not actually attacking and killing.

H

YOU did that. Not me.

trump needs to have empathy for those who have felt the pain of racism that exists in our country. He does not.

He needs to have empathy for those who are fucking tired of being blamed for wacism, just because they are white.

And that is a good thing. We do not deserve such treatment. Slavery is not an Original Sin, that we need to be paying for, to the last generation.
How are you paying for it?

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

Because they do not have a right to do what they are doing. Even the "peaceful" protests are terrorizing and causing hardships to thousands of people, if not more.

The protestors need to stop their shit, so that normal, regular people, can live their lives without fear of running into a hostile "crowd" that is one bad reaction away from turning into a violent mob.
Yeah well history show the same thing said about women during woman’s suffrage, blacks during the civil rights movement, LGBT during the 80s and still today, and now yoir saying the same crap about the BLM movement. I’m telling you that it’s not going to go away. Trumps strong arm technique is not a long term solution.

I'm telling you, that we count just as much as the blacks who think that they have a just grievance.

You don't get to dismiss us, and mess up our lives, just because you are sure that you are on the winning side of history.
He answered

Not my job, he holds no office

You don’t have to hold office to show some leadership. He had the opportunity and he folded. He’ll have an excuse for everything.

What was he supposed to offer?
He can’t offer soldiers or police
He can’t offer funding or equipment
He has no expertise in crowd control

What was that phone call supposed to accomplish?

How about the 47 years experience he is trying to sell US? How about advise and counsel? You mean to tell us that the man who spent years as a top Senate leader and 8 years one heartbeat away from being President can’t offer some insight to a fellow member of his party that is failing at his job as mayor? Biden needs to hold office to ha e access to all of that wisdom and knowledge in his brain? ??
It has nothing to do with his wisdom and his knowledge, but I am happy that you acknowledge that. His wisdom and his knowledge have nothing to do with his influence at this time. What has trump accomplished with his petulance?
Nothing, nada, zilch. Perhaps there is another way to ameliorate the crisis BEFORE threatening and sending the boys in. We will never know with trump running the show, using pepper spray on protesters so that he can have a photo op with a bible held upside-down? Disgusting

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

You don’t have to hold office to show some leadership. He had the opportunity and he folded. He’ll have an excuse for everything.

How about the 47 years experience he is trying to sell US? How about advise and counsel? You mean to tell us that the man who spent years as a top Senate leader and 8 years one heartbeat away from being President can’t offer some insight to a fellow member of his party that is failing at his job as mayor? Biden needs to hold office to ha e access to all of that wisdom and knowledge in his brain? ??
It has nothing to do with his wisdom and his knowledge, but I am happy that you acknowledge that. His wisdom and his knowledge have nothing to do with his influence at this time. What has trump accomplished with his petulance?
Nothing, nada, zilch. Perhaps there is another way to ameliorate the crisis BEFORE threatening and sending the boys in. We will never know with trump running the show, using pepper spray on protesters so that he can have a photo op with a bible held upside-down? Disgusting

Thank you for acknowledging that after 47 years’ service in Congress and the White House, Joe Biden has NO influence. I stand corrected. I thought he could call fellow Democrats and use some level of influence given his tenure and that he is the Democrat choice to be the next President. He needs a title for confidence in his level of influence. That’s weak and what we can expect should he become President. Thank you for showing me that.

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

Thank you for acknowledging that after 47 years’ service in Congress and the White House, Joe Biden has NO influence. I stand corrected. I thought he could call fellow Democrats and use some level of influence given his tenure and that he is the Democrat choice to be the next President. He needs a title for confidence in his level of influence. That’s weak and what we can expect should he become President. Thank you for showing me that.
You probably shouldn’t vote for him if that’s how you see it.

He answered

Just like Bill Clinton's excuse....Instead of "The buck stops here" it's "The buck never got here" Biden is running for President, one would think he would tell his lefty supporters to stop burning down cities.

Because he’s not the President, Man!

Even though he “is the Democratic Party”.

He did
Multiple times
Yeah, he made a weak statement. He should tell Antifa to stop and BLM to stop. He did neither. Hell, he would not even SAY 'law enforcement' without qualifying it adjectives. He couldn't name one group of law enforcement that supports his stupid ass.

He did
Multiple times
Yeah, he made a weak statement. He should tell Antifa to stop and BLM to stop. He did neither. Hell, he would not even SAY 'law enforcement' without qualifying it adjectives. He couldn't name one group of law enforcement that supports his stupid ass.

" He should tell Antifa to stop and BLM to stop. "

That ain't going to cut it, he can denounce the violence and destruction all he wants and tell Antifa and BLM to stop all day long, but what he really needs to do is call for the mayors and governors to stop fucking around and get serious about restoring law and order. You can't be arresting people and then letting them go the next day because some Hollywood fuckwad bails them out. It ain't gonna stop until there is some deterrence; a price to be paid for lawless behavior.

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

I showed you nothing. Trump had no influence before the election, either, nor does any presidential candidate.
So what is your point? You have no point.

He answered

Just like Bill Clinton's excuse....Instead of "The buck stops here" it's "The buck never got here" Biden is running for President, one would think he would tell his lefty supporters to stop burning down cities.
We don't know who those supporters favor, because this is not about politics. One would think that trump would tell his righty supporters, like white supremacists, to stop provoking the rioters instead of sending his boys in.

What to know about Patriot Prayer as Trump supporters take ...
www.reuters.com › us-global-race-protests-patriot-prayer

Sep 1, 2020 - The fatal shooting of a Patriot Prayer supporter at protests in Portland, Oregon this weekend has cast a national spotlight on a small but vocal ...

He did
Multiple times

" He should tell Antifa to stop and BLM to stop. "

That ain't going to cut it, he can denounce the violence and destruction all he wants and tell Antifa and BLM to stop all day long, but what he really needs to do is call for the mayors and governors to stop fucking around and get serious about restoring law and order. You can't be arresting people and then letting them go the next day because some Hollywood fuckwad bails them out. It ain't gonna stop until there is some deterrence; a price to be paid for lawless behavior.
trump's violent response ain't cuttin' it either.

He answered

Isn’t that just the issue. Joe Biden in his own words is the Democratic Party right now. Yet when a Democratic city is tearing itself apart Joe wants nothing to do with it. Does anyone really think Trump as a candidate would have kept his mouth shut and shrugged it off like Joe Biden did. Joe Biden is not a leader. He’s pathetic.

He answered

Isn’t that just the issue. Joe Biden in his own words is the Democratic Party right now. Yet when a Democratic city is tearing itself apart Joe wants nothing to do with it. Does anyone really think Trump as a candidate would have kept his mouth shut and shrugged it off like Joe Biden did. Joe Biden is not a leader. He’s pathetic.
There is no Democratic city, but there are American cities.
Trump declared a national emergency in order to play to his flock and closed off the border to China. However, he did not close the borders to tourist entry on the east coast and millions of tourists traveling to our country. He said that the virus would not be coming here since he is not letting Chinese in and spent the next 2 months berating the Democrats for perpetrating a "hoax", one of trump's favorite words when he is caught with his tit in a ringer. Of course, he developed no plan to contain the virus and poo-pooed the recommendations of the medical profession as they developed a feel for the disease.
Trump may have flapped away in the breeze just as Biden is doing and could do nothing about any rioting when only a candidate. Heading a political party and being President is like apples and oranges.
Incidentally, Chinatown is not China. It is Pelosi's constituency and those people live in America. trump holds rallies for his constituency.
The impeachment was meant for trump's illegal behavior in Ukraine. Nothing to do with China.
trump is pathetic.

He answered

Trump declared a national emergency in order to play to his flock and closed off the border to China. However, he did not close the borders to tourist entry on the east coast and millions of tourists traveling to our country. He said that the virus would not be coming here since he is not letting Chinese in and spent the next 2 months berating the Democrats for perpetrating a "hoax", one of trump's favorite words when he is caught with his tit in a ringer. Of course, he developed no plan to contain the virus and poo-pooed the recommendations of the medical profession as they developed a feel for the disease.
Trump may have flapped away in the breeze just as Biden is doing and could do nothing about any rioting when only a candidate. Heading a political party and being President is like apples and oranges.
Incidentally, Chinatown is not China. It is Pelosi's constituency and those people live in America. trump holds rallies for his constituency.
The impeachment was meant for trump's illegal behavior in Ukraine. Nothing to do with China.
trump is pathetic.

Trump never called the virus a hoax. You're either a liar or a partisan POS.

He answered

trump is pathetic.

A Democratic Hoax

H

YOU did that. Not me.

How are you paying for it?

In this context, being called wacist, just for being white, and being expected to put up with the hardships, cost, damages, and even personal injury and death that BLM, and Antifa are inflicting on US.

And we deserve to have empathy from the President for that. The fucktards causing it, do not deserve empathy. THey deserve a punch in the face and some jail time.

He answered

trump is pathetic.

I am neither a liar or a pos, but you are.
Trump: Coronavirus is Democrats' 'new hoax' - YouTube
www.youtube.com › watch

Feb 29, 2020 - Donald Trump has lashed out at Democrats who have questioned his handling of the coronavirus threat, calling it their new "hoax". He made ...

Forum List

Back