So Biden Would Not Answer To Why He Never Contacted Portland To Stop The Democrat Riot. Gee, Why? Was He Just Too Busy? Watching Netflix?

H
Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
Was Biden too busy on his PC in his hideaway?
And yet, at least 40% of us are gonna vote for Biden?
:dunno: :dunno:
He did answer that. Said he wasn’t holding elected office. He doesn’t see that as a responsibility of his.

1. It is a huge issue and he should have already addressed it. THat he did not is a failure on his part.

2. He could have said what he WOULD do, if elected. Not doing that, was very telling. He does not want to admit what he will or will not do, because a lot of his voters support the violence and a lot do not.;

3. Attacking Trump for it, as though it is not his supporters and the lefty mayors and governor who are at fault, was wrong and disgusting.
Biden has addressed it. He’s said many times that violence of any kind should not be accepted and arrests should be made.

he has also said what he would do. Open a commission with leaders from all sides so they can communicate and reach solutions. People are screaming in the streets because they want action and want to be heard. Ignoring them isn’t going to help quiet things, it’s going to make them get louder.

Trumps own a lot of responsibility, he ignores and insults those who protest and tries to strong arm them into submission. That’s how you inflame things not how you resolve issues

The message was heard BEFORE the riots began. This is not about getting a message heard.

Trump is not responsible for the actions of your people. Your attempt to blame him for your side's actions is the type of thing an ill mannered child would do.

Biden, if he was half the man he is pretending to be, would have called out the Mayors of Portland and Seattle, for their utter betrayal of the responsibilities of their office, by siding the mobs against their own people.
I’m not on the side of anybody who is being violent or damaging property so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Trump has absolutely ignored and acted against the issues being protested. Like it or not that inflames things. He is responsible for his part in that. Very poor leadership. Ultimately those committing crimes are responsible for the crimes they commit and they should be punished accordingly

Giving a violent mob what they want, might be the obvious answer to you. To me, using the police or the National Guard to clear the streets and protect the citizens seems a more Just solution.

My point about Biden stands. THe mayors are the ones who have ordered the cops to stand down. Other than the actual rioters, they are the ones most directly responsible for the riots continuing and growing to the scale we have seen.
When did I say anything about giving a violent mob what they want? Please show my quote or stop lying about the things I say

You attacked Trump for "ignoring and acting against the issues being protested".

The implication is clear. If ignoring or acting against the issue is "wrong" then paying attention and giving them what they want, is "right".
You can determine wrong and right in your own mind. I didn’t use those words. I said when you Ignore and mock people they get louder. When you listen to them and work woth them they calm down. I’m not talking about rioters I’m talking about the vast majority who are protesting

I was talking about the rioters. YOu changed the subject to the protestors. Seems like you think the two groups are pretty heavily overlapped.

YOU did that. Not me.

And, I agree. I think the two groups are heavily overlapped and connected and aligned. and those that pretend otherwise are full of shit.

Also, I think that the mayors, who let the RIOTERS run rampant while ordering the cops to stand down and refusing help, are guilty of serious crimes, including sedition.
I’ve already said that rioters should be arrested. Biden has said the same. Any official that doesn’t agree isn’t doing their job. I don’t know what else you want me to say about that.

my critique on Trump was how he has only acted to provoke and not to calm the groups protesting the movement. The peaceful group. When you provoke a group of frustrated people you push them to get louder and yes some will light shit on fire. So this denial that Trump isn’t making the problem worse is BS.

You tell me... what has he done to address the issues being protested? How is he giving voice to the peaceful side of the protest to address their concerns? I’m all ears
There are outside agitators in the mix also, according to the FBI. The white supremacist movement is known for that kind of behavior. trump addresses issues like this with pepper spray and troops to quell the protesters. He has no
empathy for others so that is his way. Kinda like a dictator.

The ws movement is NOT known for that kind of behavior. They are known for being completely ineffectual and irrelevant.

Trump does not need to have empathy for the assholes blocking traffic and screaming at people and burning shit down and killing people.

HE needs to have empathy for the victims of these mobs, ie the law abiding citizens.

That you empathize with the violent criminals, instead of their victims, shows what kind of person you are.
Does Trump need to have empathy for those who are protesting but not rioting or causing violence? You know the vast majority of those who have been out there for months
No, he does not.
why not?

Because they do not have a right to do what they are doing. Even the "peaceful" protests are terrorizing and causing hardships to thousands of people, if not more.

The protestors need to stop their shit, so that normal, regular people, can live their lives without fear of running into a hostile "crowd" that is one bad reaction away from turning into a violent mob.
Yeah well history show the same thing said about women during woman’s suffrage, blacks during the civil rights movement, LGBT during the 80s and still today, and now yoir saying the same crap about the BLM movement. I’m telling you that it’s not going to go away. Trumps strong arm technique is not a long term solution.

I'm telling you, that we count just as much as the blacks who think that they have a just grievance.

You don't get to dismiss us, and mess up our lives, just because you are sure that you are on the winning side of history.
Wow, you are so out of touch on this subject it is mind blowing.
He answered

Not my job, he holds no office

You don’t have to hold office to show some leadership. He had the opportunity and he folded. He’ll have an excuse for everything.

What was he supposed to offer?
He can’t offer soldiers or police
He can’t offer funding or equipment
He has no expertise in crowd control

What was that phone call supposed to accomplish?

How about the 47 years experience he is trying to sell US? How about advise and counsel? You mean to tell us that the man who spent years as a top Senate leader and 8 years one heartbeat away from being President can’t offer some insight to a fellow member of his party that is failing at his job as mayor? Biden needs to hold office to ha e access to all of that wisdom and knowledge in his brain? ??
It has nothing to do with his wisdom and his knowledge, but I am happy that you acknowledge that. His wisdom and his knowledge have nothing to do with his influence at this time. What has trump accomplished with his petulance?
Nothing, nada, zilch. Perhaps there is another way to ameliorate the crisis BEFORE threatening and sending the boys in. We will never know with trump running the show, using pepper spray on protesters so that he can have a photo op with a bible held upside-down? Disgusting

Thank you for acknowledging that after 47 years’ service in Congress and the White House, Joe Biden has NO influence. I stand corrected. I thought he could call fellow Democrats and use some level of influence given his tenure and that he is the Democrat choice to be the next President. He needs a title for confidence in his level of influence. That’s weak and what we can expect should he become President. Thank you for showing me that.
I showed you nothing. Trump had no influence before the election, either, nor does any presidential candidate.
So what is your point? You have no point.

This isn’t about Trump. This is about most of the cities burning and looting are run by Democrats. Biden is the Democrat with 47 years experience and he can’t/won’t reach out to fellow Democrats unless to help reduce the burning and looting unless he “holds office”. Biden certainly is showing a lack of leadership.

Trump showed leadership by sending in Federal Law Enforcement to clear the streets and make it safer. You people had a problem with that saying that there was no violence, that it was all “peaceful”.

H
Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
He did answer that. Said he wasn’t holding elected office. He doesn’t see that as a responsibility of his.

1. It is a huge issue and he should have already addressed it. THat he did not is a failure on his part.

2. He could have said what he WOULD do, if elected. Not doing that, was very telling. He does not want to admit what he will or will not do, because a lot of his voters support the violence and a lot do not.;

3. Attacking Trump for it, as though it is not his supporters and the lefty mayors and governor who are at fault, was wrong and disgusting.
Biden has addressed it. He’s said many times that violence of any kind should not be accepted and arrests should be made.

he has also said what he would do. Open a commission with leaders from all sides so they can communicate and reach solutions. People are screaming in the streets because they want action and want to be heard. Ignoring them isn’t going to help quiet things, it’s going to make them get louder.

Trumps own a lot of responsibility, he ignores and insults those who protest and tries to strong arm them into submission. That’s how you inflame things not how you resolve issues

The message was heard BEFORE the riots began. This is not about getting a message heard.

Trump is not responsible for the actions of your people. Your attempt to blame him for your side's actions is the type of thing an ill mannered child would do.

Biden, if he was half the man he is pretending to be, would have called out the Mayors of Portland and Seattle, for their utter betrayal of the responsibilities of their office, by siding the mobs against their own people.
I’m not on the side of anybody who is being violent or damaging property so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Trump has absolutely ignored and acted against the issues being protested. Like it or not that inflames things. He is responsible for his part in that. Very poor leadership. Ultimately those committing crimes are responsible for the crimes they commit and they should be punished accordingly

Giving a violent mob what they want, might be the obvious answer to you. To me, using the police or the National Guard to clear the streets and protect the citizens seems a more Just solution.

My point about Biden stands. THe mayors are the ones who have ordered the cops to stand down. Other than the actual rioters, they are the ones most directly responsible for the riots continuing and growing to the scale we have seen.
When did I say anything about giving a violent mob what they want? Please show my quote or stop lying about the things I say

You attacked Trump for "ignoring and acting against the issues being protested".

The implication is clear. If ignoring or acting against the issue is "wrong" then paying attention and giving them what they want, is "right".
You can determine wrong and right in your own mind. I didn’t use those words. I said when you Ignore and mock people they get louder. When you listen to them and work woth them they calm down. I’m not talking about rioters I’m talking about the vast majority who are protesting

I was talking about the rioters. YOu changed the subject to the protestors. Seems like you think the two groups are pretty heavily overlapped.

YOU did that. Not me.

And, I agree. I think the two groups are heavily overlapped and connected and aligned. and those that pretend otherwise are full of shit.

Also, I think that the mayors, who let the RIOTERS run rampant while ordering the cops to stand down and refusing help, are guilty of serious crimes, including sedition.
I’ve already said that rioters should be arrested. Biden has said the same. Any official that doesn’t agree isn’t doing their job. I don’t know what else you want me to say about that.

my critique on Trump was how he has only acted to provoke and not to calm the groups protesting the movement. The peaceful group. When you provoke a group of frustrated people you push them to get louder and yes some will light shit on fire. So this denial that Trump isn’t making the problem worse is BS.

You tell me... what has he done to address the issues being protested? How is he giving voice to the peaceful side of the protest to address their concerns? I’m all ears
There are outside agitators in the mix also, according to the FBI. The white supremacist movement is known for that kind of behavior. trump addresses issues like this with pepper spray and troops to quell the protesters. He has no

The ws movement is NOT known for that kind of behavior. They are known for being completely ineffectual and irrelevant.

Trump does not need to have empathy for the assholes blocking traffic and screaming at people and burning shit down and killing people.

HE needs to have empathy for the victims of these mobs, ie the law abiding citizens.

That you empathize with the violent criminals, instead of their victims, shows what kind of person you are.
Does Trump need to have empathy for those who are protesting but not rioting or causing violence? You know the vast majority of those who have been out there for months
No, he does not.
why not?

Because they do not have a right to do what they are doing. Even the "peaceful" protests are terrorizing and causing hardships to thousands of people, if not more.

The protestors need to stop their shit, so that normal, regular people, can live their lives without fear of running into a hostile "crowd" that is one bad reaction away from turning into a violent mob.
Yeah well history show the same thing said about women during woman’s suffrage, blacks during the civil rights movement, LGBT during the 80s and still today, and now yoir saying the same crap about the BLM movement. I’m telling you that it’s not going to go away. Trumps strong arm technique is not a long term solution.

I'm telling you, that we count just as much as the blacks who think that they have a just grievance.

You don't get to dismiss us, and mess up our lives, just because you are sure that you are on the winning side of history.
He answered

You don’t have to hold office to show some leadership. He had the opportunity and he folded. He’ll have an excuse for everything.

How about the 47 years experience he is trying to sell US? How about advise and counsel? You mean to tell us that the man who spent years as a top Senate leader and 8 years one heartbeat away from being President can’t offer some insight to a fellow member of his party that is failing at his job as mayor? Biden needs to hold office to ha e access to all of that wisdom and knowledge in his brain? ??
It has nothing to do with his wisdom and his knowledge, but I am happy that you acknowledge that. His wisdom and his knowledge have nothing to do with his influence at this time. What has trump accomplished with his petulance?
Nothing, nada, zilch. Perhaps there is another way to ameliorate the crisis BEFORE threatening and sending the boys in. We will never know with trump running the show, using pepper spray on protesters so that he can have a photo op with a bible held upside-down? Disgusting

Thank you for acknowledging that after 47 years’ service in Congress and the White House, Joe Biden has NO influence. I stand corrected. I thought he could call fellow Democrats and use some level of influence given his tenure and that he is the Democrat choice to be the next President. He needs a title for confidence in his level of influence. That’s weak and what we can expect should he become President. Thank you for showing me that.
I showed you nothing. Trump had no influence before the election, either, nor does any presidential candidate.

This isn’t about Trump. This is about most of the cities burning and looting are run by Democrats. Biden is the Democrat with 47 years experience and he can’t/won’t reach out to fellow Democrats unless to help reduce the burning and looting unless he “holds office”. Biden certainly is showing a lack of leadership.

Trump showed leadership by sending in Federal Law Enforcement to clear the streets and make it safer. You people had a problem with that saying that there was no violence, that it was all “peaceful”.
"You people"? Stupid. Trump is not a leader and I don't care who is running American cities. 97% of protests are peaceful and remember that there are right-wing agitators at all these violent riots. trump has said nothing to them except "stand back and stand ready", an obvious threat should he lose the election. Biden is a proven statesman and leader who will display his mettle if elected. trump is behaving as trump has always behaved and leadership is not in that equation.

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

"You people"? Stupid. Trump is not a leader and I don't care who is running American cities. 97% of protests are peaceful and remember that there are right-wing agitators at all these violent riots. trump has said nothing to them except "stand back and stand ready", an obvious threat should he lose the election. Biden is a proven statesman and leader who will display his mettle if elected. trump is behaving as trump has always behaved and leadership is not in that equation.

97 percent?? Where / how did you get that number. Biden should be exhibiting leadership by offering solutions to quell violence in Democrat-run cities regardless and not as a condition or promise if elected. That’s not leadership.

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

Most cities are run by Democrats

So what’s your point?

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

So what’s your point?

Those cities are being run into the ground. For example, Minneapolis gets burned to the ground and the top plan is to defund the police. How are you going to attract economic development? Need I mention Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle? Republicans’ fault, huh?

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

So what’s your point?

Those cities are being run into the ground. For example, Minneapolis gets burned to the ground and the top plan is to defund the police. How are you going to attract economic development? Need I mention Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle? Republicans’ fault, huh?
They have some culpability when their leader fans the flames, instead of ameliorating the crisis. The plan was a knee-jerk reaction to the violence and would never hold water. It is not a political issue and if you think that a Republican mayor or governor would be able to prevent the violence, then think again. There are right-wing agitators
at these protests.

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

97 percent?? Where / how did you get that number. Biden should be exhibiting leadership by offering solutions to quell violence in Democrat-run cities regardless and not as a condition or promise if elected. That’s not leadership.
Biden will indeed offer solutions when he is able to give the proper guidance. I am so sorry! 93%
93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful: Report
time.com › U.S. › protests

Sep 5, 2020 - Their report states that more than 2,400 locations reported peaceful protests, while fewer than 220 reported “violent demonstrations.” The authors ...

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

So what’s your point?

They have some culpability when their leader fans the flames, instead of ameliorating the crisis. The plan was a knee-jerk reaction to the violence and would never hold water. It is not a political issue and if you think that a Republican mayor or governor would be able to prevent the violence, then think again. There are right-wing agitators
at these protests.

I don’t care which “wing” starts it or agitates it, you as a mayor or governor don’t sit idle and let your towns get destroyed - Minneapolis, St. Louis, DC, Chicago, Portland, Seattle - those are real Republican-led Cities, huh. You don’t refuse Federal Law Enforcement assistance. Since you think the role of right wing agitators is significant, why resist deterrents such as tear gas and rubber bullets to get this right wingers to stop “agitating”?

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

Biden will indeed offer solutions when he is able to give the proper guidance. I am so sorry! 93%

Sep 5, 2020 - Their report states that more than 2,400 locations reported peaceful protests, while fewer than 220 reported “violent demonstrations.” The authors ...

I appreciate the source for the 93 percent. Thank you. That said, I dispute the number as it is limited in scope and scale as per the criteria in my opinion. Back to Biden, it does not take much to offer insight and guidance now. For starters, as President, wouldn’t he offer Federal Law Enforcement to Cities struggling to contain violence? Why can’t he tell these mayors to accept assistance?

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

I appreciate the source for the 93 percent. Thank you. That said, I dispute the number as it is limited in scope and scale as per the criteria in my opinion. Back to Biden, it does not take much to offer insight and guidance now. For starters, as President, wouldn’t he offer Federal Law Enforcement to Cities struggling to contain violence? Why can’t he tell these mayors to accept assistance?

Not to mention, "PEACEFUL" doesn't mean, not an incredible hardship. You block a high for an hour, causing a massive traffic jam, and you are fucking up the lives of thousands of people.

You should do time for that.

For one example.

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

Not to mention, "PEACEFUL" doesn't mean, not an incredible hardship. You block a high for an hour, causing a massive traffic jam, and you are fucking up the lives of thousands of people.

For one example.
So like when the president decides to go for a joyride in the heat of COVID treatment and secret service not only has to close down the streets but also need to risk their health to sit in a closed car with President COVID

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

For one example.
So like when the president decides to go for a joyride in the heat of COVID treatment and secret service not only has to close down the streets but also need to risk their health to sit in a closed car with President COVID

My point stands. "Peaceful" does not mean not an incredible hardship.

I can see why you are desperate to change the subject. I really am kicking your ass.

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

For one example.

I can see why you are desperate to change the subject. I really am kicking your ass.
Yes youre totally kicking my ass...
Haha

I actually agree that protests should not be shutting down highways. They should be broken up immediately by authorities. But inconvenient is not the same as violent

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

For one example.

Haha

I actually agree that protests should not be shutting down highways. They should be broken up immediately by authorities. But inconvenient is not the same as violent

How many people stuck in a traffic jam, have child care issues that are being fucked up by these assholes?

How many people stuck in those traffic jams are in pain from working all day and want to get home to rest?

How many people stuck in those traffic jams are hungry because they worked though lunch and now can't get home to eat?

How many people stuck in those traffic jams are trying to get TO work, so that they can make money they badly need?

How many people in those traffic jams, drank two cups of coffee before they left work, and now have had two hours added to their commute timee?

You have empathy for the criminals, but not their victims. The people who are just trying to live their lives are the ones that deserve empathy, not the assholes blocking traffic.

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

For one example.

Haha

How many people stuck in a traffic jam, have child care issues that are being fucked up by these assholes?

How many people stuck in those traffic jams are in pain from working all day and want to get home to rest?

How many people stuck in those traffic jams are hungry because they worked though lunch and now can't get home to eat?

How many people stuck in those traffic jams are trying to get TO work, so that they can make money they badly need?

How many people in those traffic jams, drank two cups of coffee before they left work, and now have had two hours added to their commute timee?

You have empathy for the criminals, but not their victims. The people who are just trying to live their lives are the ones that deserve empathy, not the assholes blocking traffic.
Hahahaha. You don’t read the things I write do you?! You just want to rant and argue with a Brick Wall. Grow up

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

For one example.

Haha

Hahahaha. You don’t read the things I write do you?! You just want to rant and argue with a Brick Wall. Grow up

I was addressing your point that it was "not violent".

Obviously.

He answered

Seems to me like if you want to hold THE leadership office in the entire world, it might be a good idea to demonstrate that you have leadership while campaigning for it.

He answered

Isn’t that just the issue. Joe Biden in his own words is the Democratic Party right now. Yet when a Democratic city is tearing itself apart Joe wants nothing to do with it. Does anyone really think Trump as a candidate would have kept his mouth shut and shrugged it off like Joe Biden did. Joe Biden is not a leader. He’s pathetic.

So he really IS the Democrat Party right now!

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

For one example.

Haha

I was addressing your point that it was "not violent".

Obviously.
Oh ok. I guess road construction and rush hour also falls in your violent category then. #retard

H

YOU did that. Not me.

No, he does not.
why not?

He answered

If elected. he will be fully involved with the violence. Trump said that he would bring back manufacturing to our country once elected. Nothing he could do before the election.

Forum List

Back