So blacks think they can have a double standard?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
So the(a large percentage) black community somehow thinks it can have a double standard? We're not suppose to point out the high crime rate or the sad reality of many of their communities. Guess what blacks, whites have to live within the same society as YOU. People like Zimmmerman were trying to be the "watch man" within a community with a high crime rate, but somehow these people don't want that. THEY ACCEPT the violence and extreme crime just like in Detroit and Chicago without blinking a eye....

YOU DON"T WANT SOMEONE watching your children commit crime? Well, teach them NOT TO DO THE CRIME. How hard is that?

I hate how the black community defends this shit. I don't wish to live with it and feel like they find it acceptable
1. To have a high crime rate
2. Have low standards for their children
3. They don't care about evidence or our justice system
4. They don't encourage their children for better

Their children blow each other away and yet I am the evil guy? I say they're fools that are so racist against whites that they're willing to fuck themselves out of their own advancement and whine about it at the same time.
No wonder they're disadvantaged. Jesus...:eusa_hand: I am sick of it and feel the idiocy needs to be pointed out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back