so blm says whites are racist if they watch movie on opening day

"you can't see a movie on opening night if you don't have the right skin color"

How is that not the most boldly racist shit anyone has ever said since the 50s?

Blm wants to fight racism by being the most racist people around? You know, if I saw someone attacking a blm group and beating them with ball bats and running the risk of killing them? I'd just turn around and pretend like I didn't see a thing.

If they hate America so much they need to GTFO.

So what white would want to watcha racist black panther movie? if anything the blacks are being racist for saying who can go see a movie. hypocrites,
to celebrate this black achievement movie I just stole a copy from a pirate website.

So what white would want to watcha racist black panther movie? if anything the blacks are being racist for saying who can go see a movie. hypocrites,
I wasn't going to, but now....

Awe, fuck those twats. I will not watch it ever, just to make sure the movie FAILS!!!

BLM thinks that all whites are racists, period unless they jump through hoops and walk on eggshells at BLM's beck and call. Seems pretty racist, doesn't it?

The hateful Negroes don't have to worry about me seeing the stupid movie on opening day. Or any other day.

I saw the first one. It was ok. Largely over rated.

But I won’t see the new one on opening day or at any time in any movie theater.

Correction Wakanda forever is about the black panther marvel super hero not the black panther party. With the way blm was caring on they made is sound like the party. So this super hero is owned by blacks I guess.

Forum List

Back