So Brennan lets Russians know we have an asset planted in their government

nope

the Washington Post, printed an article about the mole in 2017... Putin's known, since at least then....

They already know...

hqdefault.jpg

They've known since 1959.

nope

the Washington Post, printed an article about the mole in 2017... Putin's known, since at least then....
So if I see on the big screen what I promised not to reveal with a high security clearance that makes it ok for me to tell ruskies what I know
Brennan still has a security clearance
He should keep his trap shut

nope

So if I see on the big screen what I promised not to reveal with a high security clearance that makes it ok for me to tell ruskies what I know
didn't Pres Trump take his security clearance away already??

Putin's been aware of this for some time, likely even longer than the 2017 article... he just can not figure out who it is....

let's pray Trump isn't trying to help Putin find him and kill him, via the guise of this Barr investigation and unprecedented powers given to an Attorney General since we began as a nation. :eek:

nope

didn't Pres Trump take his security clearance away already??

Putin's been aware of this for some time, likely even longer than the 2017 article... he just can not figure out who it is....

let's pray Trump isn't trying to help Putin find him and kill him, via the guise of this Barr investigation and unprecedented powers given to an Attorney General since we began as a nation. :eek:

Nope. Brennan still has his clearance. Apparently there is too much paperwork involved to revoke it?!
Trump never revoked John Brennan's security clearance

Forum List

Back