So Dem's Refer To Elizabeth Warren As "A Darling"?. Are They All Nearsighted Or Just Blockheads?

Liz Warren connects with working Americans

I can see why she upsets Republicans
She connects with people who lie about their heritage to further themselves. That's why Obama loves her

Liz Warren shows she is concerned with average Americans. She is willing to sacrifice her own wealth to make life better for others

That is why Republicans hate her
How much did she contribute to charity last year?

Who cares?

She advocates for positions that negatively impact her own wealth

Meanwhile, wealthy conservatives advocate slashing programs for the poor and slashing their own taxes

Last edited:

She connects with people who lie about their heritage to further themselves. That's why Obama loves her

Liz Waren shows she is concerned with average Americans. She is willing to sacrifice her own wealth to make life better for others

Lizzy Cheekbones lied about her heritage to get an Affirmative Action Education and job. The only thing she sacrificed was the truth

Actually, she didn't

If racist Indian references are the best that Conservatives have to use against her, you are in trouble
That's all they have, and they are in trouble, as far as politicians go she is squeaky clean and wholesome. Nothing like the aura of corruption that emanates from the Clinton camp.

Liz Waren shows she is concerned with average Americans. She is willing to sacrifice her own wealth to make life better for others

Lizzy Cheekbones lied about her heritage to get an Affirmative Action Education and job. The only thing she sacrificed was the truth

Actually, she didn't

If racist Indian references are the best that Conservatives have to use against her, you are in trouble
That's all they have, and they are in trouble, as far as politicians go she is squeaky clean and wholesome. Nothing like the aura of corruption that emanates from the Clinton camp.

I like Warren as a candidate. She can't beat Hillary but can force Hillary away from her tendency to play it safe.

Warren will force the issue of the plight of the middle class. Force discussion of the role Wall Street plays in our lives and how little control we have

Actually, she didn't

I like Warren as a candidate. She can't beat Hillary but can force Hillary away from her tendency to play it safe.

Warren will force the issue of the plight of the middle class. Force discussion of the role Wall Street plays in our lives and how little control we have
If not her we need Sanders in the primaries to remind democrats that we are not supposed to support NeoCons.

Actually, she didn't

If not her we need Sanders in the primaries to remind democrats that we are not supposed to support NeoCons.

As it is, Hillary can just lay back and avoid announcing for the Presidency. She can walk to the Dem Primary without having to state or defend her positions.

Warren and Sanders can flush her out and make her a stronger candidate in the end

at least half of Massachusetts cant stand her (well, the normal working class) its the dumb/lazy and unemployed who would vote for Elizabeth in Massachusetts even if she is still in a coma).

at least half of Massachusetts cant stand her (well, the normal working class) its the dumb/lazy and unemployed who would vote for Elizabeth in Massachusetts even if she is still in a coma).

If the election looks like Clinton/Bush, Warren will serve a valuable purpose. She does not play it safe like the two career politicians and is able to appeal to working Americans who realize they are not getting a fair shake

Actually, she didn't

As it is, Hillary can just lay back and avoid announcing for the Presidency. She can walk to the Dem Primary without having to state or defend her positions.

Warren and Sanders can flush her out and make her a stronger candidate in the end
Not a huge fan of Hilary, I do not really feel like defending her NeoCon tendencies for 4-8 years. I would much rather get someone I could feel good about rather than her.

Actually, she didn't

Not a huge fan of Hilary, I do not really feel like defending her NeoCon tendencies for 4-8 years. I would much rather get someone I could feel good about rather than her.
the left can defend/brag about pokahontas all they want, I just don't see her winning those 5 or 6 purple states Walker or Cruz should take easily in 2016. She may do ok in the Northeast, but not in the west/rustbelt.

Actually, she didn't

Yeah well...most non corporatist liberals would love a Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinich or Elizabeth Warren presidency...but they are also more practical than their conservative counterparts. Liz isn't running and the other two will never win. We have to be pragmatic. I'd still rather have a liberal Republican like Hillary than anyone from GOP side.

the left can defend/brag about pokahontas all they want, I just don't see her winning those 5 or 6 purple states Walker or Cruz should take easily in 2016. She may do ok in the Northeast, but not in the west/rustbelt.

She will not win the nomination

Neither will Cruz, Rubio, Paul, Jindal, Carson or Santorum.....doesn't mean they will not run anyway

Actually, she didn't

She absolutely, positively lied and she's a nut to boot because failing to find any Cherokee ancestors she said her cheekbones were Cherokee.

Her white grandfather who lived in Cheorkee Territory, actually rounded up and killed Cherokees

Actually, she didn't

She absolutely, positively lied and she's a nut to boot because failing to find any Cherokee ancestors she said her cheekbones were Cherokee.

Her white grandfather who lived in Cheorkee Territory, actually rounded up and killed Cherokees

She never lied and never received any preferential treatment because of her heritage

Actually, she didn't

She never lied and never received any preferential treatment because of her heritage

She's not a Cherokee either; she's a pathological liar and a nut

246e6014d1c80146d72115e6fff85196.jpg

Forum List

Back