So do you people think that Obama is the most incompetent president in U.S. history?

Is Barry "The Blamer" Obama the worst ever?

• Yes. Not even close.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No. I've been brainwashed by idiots.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Incompetent would imply he didn't know what he was doing. I think he knew exactly what he wanted to do and he did his best to achieve those goals. Good for America? No. But intentional nonetheless

If Russia hacked us then why not be angry about it?

Also, I could name more incompetent presidents
1. Madison---Did very little to protect the capital of our country.
2. Andrew Johnson---Fucked up reconstruction and got impeached.
3. James Buchanan---Did little to stop the shit slide that would become the civil war. Lincoln was just the last straw.

Yes. He makes Buchanan look like a true Statesman.

BttYTTsCYAAPYjo.jpg

He was very disappointing and society got crazier and crazier over the 8 years, even here in Australia.

I voted for Obama as worst ever.

I think he takes Jimmy Carter off the hook.

History may be a little kinder to him on account of The Ever Present Race Card....but, Yea...Barack Obama is the worse ever, in my humble opinion. And, I actually voted for him in the 08 Democratic Primary over Bill Clinton's craven wife. So, I must not be just a Racist for saying he is the worst ever....he earned it fairly....the worst Turd, Most Incompetent and, at the same time, the Most Pompous Arrogant Ass.....ever in the White House.

Putin bitch-slapped him for 8 years....and brought back the Cold War in the process. He was Putin's main bitch for 7 years. Putin lent him to the Ayatollahs for a year, and he was their bitch for that year.

I voted for Obama as worst ever.

I think he takes Jimmy Carter off the hook.

History may be a little kinder to him on account of The Ever Present Race Card....but, Yea...Barack Obama is the worse ever, in my humble opinion. And, I actually voted for him in the 08 Democratic Primary over Bill Clinton's craven wife. So, I must not be just a Racist for saying he is the worst ever....he earned it fairly....the worst Turd, Most Incompetent and, at the same time, the Most Pompous Arrogant Ass.....ever in the White House.

Putin bitch-slapped him for 8 years....and brought back the Cold War in the process. He was Putin's main bitch for 7 years. Putin lent him to the Ayatollahs for a year, and he was their bitch for that year.

No way in hell,
1. Brought our economy back from a depression
2. Dropped unemployment from 10 to 4.7%
3. Created 14 million private sector jobs

Sure he has negatives but I seriously doubt you're right.

Hmm... not sure about this one.

Whoever let the disaster that is social security/medicare/medicaid go through was pretty terrible. Yes, it's worse than even obamacare. Over 100 trillion of liabilities from those alone.

Forum List

Back