🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

Yes, that's very nice.

Can you answer the question? Just the first part, since the second part is giving you so much trouble.

NO they can't. Last time I checked, people refer to the president as "the LEADER of the free world". Now you KNOW that's the polar OPPOSITE of what they mean. Not every republican is racist...but every racist is republican. :poop:
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."
-Senator Joe Biden

Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in Saint Louis."

-Senator Hillary Clinton

Some junior high n*gger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the n*gger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the n*gger down, he let him up. The n*gger blindsided him."

-- Roger Clinton, the President's brother on audiotape

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva."
-- Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?"

-- Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

Blacks and Hispanics are "too busy eating watermelons and tacos" to learn how to read and write." -- Mike Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax
images.jpeg

"I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

I just wish Rush and Fox News would go all out Dr. Laura Schlessinger for about a week and get it out of their systems. You know they want to.

Dr. Laura Schlessinger Says "******" Repeatedly On Air To Caller - YouTube

"In the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation and [there] were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master ... exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him. Colin Powell's committed to come into the house of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture."
-- Harry Belafonte

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager for the 2000 election

(On Clarence Thomas) "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom." -- Spike Lee

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."

-- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

I don't think that Obama knows his place at all!

He's the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

He doesn't seem to realize that with that comes an awful lot of power - he relys on politics as his only means. He keeps over compromising and caving in to the repugs at every turn.

The result is: The repugs have no respect for him at all.

He needs to learn to put the repugs in their place, which he should have done in his first 2 years. Now it's a lot harder.

He, like most liberal politicians, don't want to offend anyone, but you're not EVER going to implement progressive change without pissing a lot of people off.

I wish Hillary Clinton had been elected - I think she was just dying to piss off repugs!
Oh, if ONLY we could crown Obama king! :(

Yeah, I could see you bowing now, trying to keep your hood from falling off. :lol:
Thank you for making the entire internet stupider. :clap2:

Gee...let me think...

It could be that they are REALLY angry at someone who locked them out in the hall when he took office and rammed through whatever legislation he could without any bi-partisan input at all. I'm going to go out on a limb and say THAT might have something to do with the push back that Barack has been getting ever since he lost his super majorities.

Well, now we're getting somewhere.

Good of you to admit that the little shits are SULKING.
Yeah! Don't they know they're supposed to do everything Dear Reader tells them?

Represent their constituents? Pffft! Obama MUST BE OBEYED!!

LOL!!!

Daveman knows the answer to the question of Lush Rimbaugh's racism, so he REFUSES to answer it.

Figures.

:lol:

Dood, you're incapable of having an original thought of your own. You're not qualified to determine what I'm thinking. :rofl:

Besides, you just proved me right: You'd claim anything he says is racist anyway. Good job, asshat. :clap2:

Doood I'll bet you're thinking: reedeng iz gud. speweng not so gud.
Oh, look: Another double-digit IQ possessor who's convinced he's intelligent because he correctly parrots the accepted opinions.

Read my signature. It applies to you.

The racist white conservative isn't man or woman enough to publicly admit their racism. They make snide comments like gorilla and toothybeast. They'll post racist jokes on email and then feign ignorance once they become public.

For people like me, this is the best time for getting our point across.

Post-racial? Hahahahaha

Dood, you're incapable of having an original thought of your own. You're not qualified to determine what I'm thinking. :rofl:

Besides, you just proved me right: You'd claim anything he says is racist anyway. Good job, asshat. :clap2:

Doood I'll bet you're thinking: reedeng iz gud. speweng not so gud.

Caveman is THEE stupidest poster on this board.

Runner up is CaliforniaGirl.
I agree, if by "stupid" you mean "doesn't automatically buy MarcATL's self-important bullshit".

You know, like Oracle does.

When I joined the ARMY, one of the first things I was taught was how dumb marines are. Until now, I just thought it was good ol fashioned inter military rivalry. Now I know why you're called Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.
You were in the Army?

Man, they've really lowered their standards, haven't they?

Lookit...he CAN'T answer the question. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

49izadw.gif

Sad really. *SMH*

Oh, I can answer it. But you wouldn't like my answer.

That's because you've already made up your mind, and there's absolutely nothing that would sway you. You're closed-minded. And not very bright, either.

I would. Have at it, David Duke.
No, you're just as closed-minded and stupid as Marc.

And if you insist otherwise, I'll have no choice but to laugh in your face. :lol:

Oh, I can answer it. But you wouldn't like my answer.

That's because you've already made up your mind, and there's absolutely nothing that would sway you. You're closed-minded. And not very bright, either.

I would. Have at it, David Duke.
That Caveman is trying to peddle the Grade-A horseshat that he's trying to protect my feelings by not answering a question because I wouldn't like the answer.

What a FOOL!!

LOL!! :lol:
You flatter yourself. I really don't give a shit about your feelings. Dumbass.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm neither ranting nor screaming, Rdean. I don't have to. All I have to do is quite calmly point out what Barack Obama has done (or not done) in the two and a half years he's been President. The man's record speaks for itself. All this screaming and yelling about racism? That's coming from "your" side of the debate...and it's coming because most of you want to discuss just about anything else OTHER than the economy and jobs.

When Republicans refer to him as "boyking" and "manchild" or say he's a product of "Kenyan colonialism", it's all code for racism of the worst sort.

When they filibuster everything he does or wants to do it's not lost on the American people. In fact, where he has been most successful is where Republicans can't stop him. Taking out Bin Laden. Getting of Moammar without a single US casualty. Taking out al Qaeda senior officers one at a time.

What are Republicans going to run on? They can't use "Jobs jobs jobs" again. What else is left? "We stopped Obama from helping the American Middle Class"?

Don't forget that recently he took out obl's NEW 2nd in command. Fox won't report that. The fact that I'll bet half of THESE tea baggers are googling it right now to counter me, proves my point.
Yeah, look what Google turned up:

Al-Qaeda's No. 2 Leader Killed In Pakistan. U.S. Official Says | FoxNews.com

You know, you probably shouldn't make declarative statements that are so easily disproved. Because it makes you look really stupid.

If you REALLY listened to him, like you pretend to on this thread. You'd know what he does to left leaning callers on his show.

But I don't listen to him. He's a hypocrite.

But you'll quote him. And before you say you don't, I've already heard talking points from you, that the house has made, that started in the house that rush built. Sorry.

I haven't seen anything from you that didn't originate from HuffPo or DalyKOS or DU.

Did you really think you had a point? :lol:

Not to accuse you of anything old, but why is it virtually no one listens to rush when you talk to them, but he has over 40,000,000 listeners a day? He says more, but lefties say it's an overinflated number.
I expect a lot of his listeners are leftists looking to fuel their irrational and inarticulate rage.

So what station do you get him on?

Good article!!

Earlier this year at a Tea Party rally, Civil rights hero Rep. John Lewis was taunted by Tea Partiers who chanted “******” over 15 times (yes, it’s on tape). Democratic Rep. Andre Carson, a former police officer who was walking with Lewis, said “It was like going into the time machine with John Lewis. He said it reminded him of another time.

Bastards. Idiots. Losers.

I refuse to entertain them as a serious, worthy party as long as they continue in their racist ways.

I've bookmarked the link. Thanks again.
That has never been proven -- but idiots continue to believe it.

Let's see some video.

No president ever played custome dress up as well as Bush. All those tight straps around his balls. That musta been fun. Then there's those big cowboy hats and huge silver belt buckles and knee hi boots. It's like "redneck bling".

Wonder what he wears in private? I wish we could ask Jeff Gannon.

If you had had the courage and the brains to ever serve in the military, perhaps your opinion would be mean something.

Forum List

Back