🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

But I don't listen to him. He's a hypocrite.

But you'll quote him. And before you say you don't, I've already heard talking points from you, that the house has made, that started in the house that rush built. Sorry.

Elvis is about as straight a shooter and non-partisan a poster as there is here.
I would beg to disagree with that!
He has a habit of negging me when I make a fool of his MessiahRushie with his own quotes. Apparently he thinks that will stop me from nailing the racist, as if rep points had any meaning in the real world!

The pathological liar is a racist by HIS OWN definition of a racist!

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 14, 2008
RUSH: The black guy is attacking Mrs. Clinton! That would be Obama

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I don't look at Barack Obama and say, "Is he black enough?"

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood?

I'm neither ranting nor screaming, Rdean. I don't have to. All I have to do is quite calmly point out what Barack Obama has done (or not done) in the two and a half years he's been President. The man's record speaks for itself. All this screaming and yelling about racism? That's coming from "your" side of the debate...and it's coming because most of you want to discuss just about anything else OTHER than the economy and jobs.

When Republicans refer to him as "boyking" and "manchild" or say he's a product of "Kenyan colonialism", it's all code for racism of the worst sort.

When they filibuster everything he does or wants to do it's not lost on the American people. In fact, where he has been most successful is where Republicans can't stop him. Taking out Bin Laden. Getting of Moammar without a single US casualty. Taking out al Qaeda senior officers one at a time.

What are Republicans going to run on? They can't use "Jobs jobs jobs" again. What else is left? "We stopped Obama from helping the American Middle Class"?

I hate to point out the obvious here, Rdean but what you refer to as the area that Obama has been most "successful"? That's the area that has been run by a hold over from the Bush Administration, Republican Robert Gates. We'll have to see how the Department of Defense does now that it's being run by someone that Obama selected.

You're honestly the gift that keeps on giving...

:clap2::clap2:

But you'll quote him. And before you say you don't, I've already heard talking points from you, that the house has made, that started in the house that rush built. Sorry.

Elvis is about as straight a shooter and non-partisan a poster as there is here.
I would beg to disagree with that!
He has a habit of negging me when I make a fool of his MessiahRushie with his own quotes. Apparently he thinks that will stop me from nailing the racist, as if rep points had any meaning in the real world!

The pathological liar is a racist by HIS OWN definition of a racist!

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 14, 2008
RUSH: The black guy is attacking Mrs. Clinton! That would be Obama

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I don't look at Barack Obama and say, "Is he black enough?"

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood?

OH the flux outrage of the left

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo666foKnHs]Jimmy Carter calls Obama "BOY" - YouTube[/ame]

Those of us on the left know exactly what is meant by putting him in his "place". There have been many times when I have wished that Obama had the guts of Van Jones - and put them in their "place".

I am disappointed in Obama, but I'm still holding out hope. Maybe he is playing chess while the right is struggling with checkers. We'll see...

The only thing worse than being perceived as "weak" is being perceived as "the angry black man." Obama is very keenly aware of that. Remember the whole Rev. Wright debacle? Boy did those RWers do everything within their power to make that stick to him, but because Obama's so smart and deft, he didn't allow it to. He played them as the fools they are.

If you don't believe me, just look at American history. Namely Jackie Robinson. Now, many know/knew that Jackie was NOT the best player in the league at the time, but yet he was chosen. You know why? It was because of his demeanor. He was THE original Mr. Nice Guy. He had the character it takes to humble himself and just let stuff slide, even the most wrong and vile stuff thrown his way, like spitting, being called the N-word, threats to his life, etc. all for just being black. That's what was needed for the first black player in the MLB. You know who was actually THE best player in the league at the time? Glad you asked....Satchell Paige. He would whoop them all in his sleep and twice on Sunday. However, he was way too cocky. He would have only enraged the whites. Therefore he was not chosen. Look it up.

White people weren't ready for that sort of attitude then, and they aren't ready for it now. Obama's the right President for the right time. He's playing it PERFECTLY.

You'll see.

This is the closest I've seen someone on the left come to admitting that Obama was not qualified for the job of President. He was put forward and elected because of how he spoke. He hadn't really done anything but that was a plus because it helped him be the blank slate where people could project whatever their dream was. He kept his jersey clean. He was the quintessential cut out paper doll.

Getting the best person for the job of president wasn't even a consideration for most of the people who promoted him or voted for him.

It was about being part of history and finding the right person to have be the first black president - with "right" being defined as "could get votes" rather than "had the skill set to lead the country".

All about color on YOUR side. Not ours. YOUR side wanted to make history at any cost.

We are going to be paying for the journalistic malpractice of the media and the mass hysteria and gullibility of an uneducated electorate for years to come.

Good article!!

Earlier this year at a Tea Party rally, Civil rights hero Rep. John Lewis was taunted by Tea Partiers who chanted “******” over 15 times (yes, it’s on tape). Democratic Rep. Andre Carson, a former police officer who was walking with Lewis, said “It was like going into the time machine with John Lewis. He said it reminded him of another time.

Bastards. Idiots. Losers.

I refuse to entertain them as a serious, worthy party as long as they continue in their racist ways.

I've bookmarked the link. Thanks again.

Good article!!

Earlier this year at a Tea Party rally, Civil rights hero Rep. John Lewis was taunted by Tea Partiers who chanted “******” over 15 times (yes, it’s on tape). Democratic Rep. Andre Carson, a former police officer who was walking with Lewis, said “It was like going into the time machine with John Lewis. He said it reminded him of another time.

I refuse to entertain them as a serious, worthy party as long as they continue in their racist ways.

Yeah, you REALLY need to bookmark that link, Betty! Did you read that blog? It consisted of nothing more than the author's belief that the Tea Party were all racists. And on what does he base this belief? That there were some signs at Tea Party rallies that were racist.
He admits that the Tea Party as a whole has a legitimate position in regards to the size of government and runaway spending but then totally discounts them because those few signs in a SEA of signs could be construed as racist.

You refuse to entertain them as a serious, worthy group because you don't want to address their concerns. Instead you've chosen to demonize them by labeling them as racists which then allows you to ignore what they are saying. The vast majority of the Tea Party isn't racist at all. You, that blogger and the Congressional Black Caucus all know that...you've all chosen to label them that way because you don't have a credible response to their calls for change.

Last edited:

Good article!!

Yeah, you REALLY need to bookmark that link, Betty! Did you read that blog? It consisted of nothing more than the author's belief that the Tea Party were all racists. And on what does he base this belief? That there were some signs at Tea Party rallies that were racist.
He admits that the Tea Party as a whole has a legitimate position in regards to the size of government and runaway spending but then totally discounts them because those few signs in a SEA of signs could be construed as racist.

You refuse to entertain them as a serious, worthy group because you don't want to address their concerns. Instead you've chosen to demonize them by labeling them as racists which then allows you to ignore what they are saying. The vast majority of the Tea Party isn't racist at all. You, that blogger and the Congressional Black Caucus all know that...you've all chosen to label them that way because you don't have a credible response to their calls for change.

Oldstyle, your posts are always in the zone. Kudos.

I'm neither ranting nor screaming, Rdean. I don't have to. All I have to do is quite calmly point out what Barack Obama has done (or not done) in the two and a half years he's been President. The man's record speaks for itself. All this screaming and yelling about racism? That's coming from "your" side of the debate...and it's coming because most of you want to discuss just about anything else OTHER than the economy and jobs.

When Republicans refer to him as "boyking" and "manchild" or say he's a product of "Kenyan colonialism", it's all code for racism of the worst sort.

When they filibuster everything he does or wants to do it's not lost on the American people. In fact, where he has been most successful is where Republicans can't stop him. Taking out Bin Laden. Getting of Moammar without a single US casualty. Taking out al Qaeda senior officers one at a time.

What are Republicans going to run on? They can't use "Jobs jobs jobs" again. What else is left? "We stopped Obama from helping the American Middle Class"?

Don't forget that recently he took out obl's NEW 2nd in command. Fox won't report that. The fact that I'll bet half of THESE tea baggers are googling it right now to counter me, proves my point.

They won't counter you. They will say he was found with information from Cheney's new book.

I posted the link to the ENTIRE transcript you racist POS!

Pray tell what context i"he needs to know his place" is?

So I'm a racist POS for posting on your thread?? You're confused. And not much good to your cause.

I told you that it was very arrogant and disrespectful to just "summon" Congress without coordinating dates.

Now I'm gonna fix arrogant and disrepectful by bestowing upon you the honor of being the very FIRST USMB member on my IGNORE list..

And welcome to being number X of the list of rabid RWers I've mentally abused into submission...and in RECORD time too. I must be getting better.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

*spits on the floor*
You do know there's a difference between an actual internet victory and a declaration of internet victory, don't you?

Oh, I forgot: Leftists see what they believe. :lol:

No president ever played custome dress up as well as Bush. All those tight straps around his balls. That musta been fun. Then there's those big cowboy hats and huge silver belt buckles and knee hi boots. It's like "redneck bling".

Wonder what he wears in private? I wish we could ask Jeff Gannon.

How long have you had this fascination with W's balls and cowboy attire, Rdean? Perhaps you need to visit your nearest gay club on "Western Night"?

I'm not sure why your convoluted brain went off on THAT tangent. You're one of a kind...something for which I'm quite grateful.:razz:

So I'm a racist POS for posting on your thread?? You're confused. And not much good to your cause.

I told you that it was very arrogant and disrespectful to just "summon" Congress without coordinating dates.

Now I'm gonna fix arrogant and disrepectful by bestowing upon you the honor of being the very FIRST USMB member on my IGNORE list..

And welcome to being number X of the list of rabid RWers I've mentally abused into submission...and in RECORD time too. I must be getting better.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

*spits on the floor*
You do know there's a difference between an actual internet victory and a declaration of internet victory, don't you?

Oh, I forgot: Leftists see what they believe. :lol:
i-see-dumb-people-everywhere.jpg

Can you answer the original question....what's Obama's place?

The attempts to constantly make everything a racist attack on Obama by "you folks" reminded me of this classic clip from SNL.

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Yes, that's very nice.

Can you answer the question? Just the first part, since the second part is giving you so much trouble.
How many answers do you need?

No president ever played custome dress up as well as Bush. All those tight straps around his balls. That musta been fun. Then there's those big cowboy hats and huge silver belt buckles and knee hi boots. It's like "redneck bling".

Wonder what he wears in private? I wish we could ask Jeff Gannon.

How long have you had this fascination with W's balls and cowboy attire, Rdean? Perhaps you need to visit your nearest gay club on "Western Night"?

I'm not sure why your convoluted brain went off on THAT tangent. You're one of a kind...something for which I'm quite grateful.:razz:

The one who wears the straps has the facination. I just admire how well he plays "costume dress up". ONE thing Republicans are good at.

Last edited by a moderator:
The attempts to constantly make everything a racist attack on Obama by "you folks" reminded me of this classic clip from SNL.

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Yes, that's very nice.

Can you answer the question? Just the first part, since the second part is giving you so much trouble.

NO they can't. Last time I checked, people refer to the president as "the LEADER of the free world". Now you KNOW that's the polar OPPOSITE of what they mean. Not every republican is racist...but every racist is republican. :poop:
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."
-Senator Joe Biden

Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in Saint Louis."

-Senator Hillary Clinton

Some junior high n*gger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the n*gger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the n*gger down, he let him up. The n*gger blindsided him."

-- Roger Clinton, the President's brother on audiotape

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva."
-- Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?"

-- Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

Blacks and Hispanics are "too busy eating watermelons and tacos" to learn how to read and write." -- Mike Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax

Forum List

Back